My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeris View Post
    I can't edit the main post anymore...
    And I'd like to do it because:

UPDATE!

New feature:
    You can now see enemies moving!!!
    You should no longer get disconnected!!!
    EDIT: You can get disconnected, it just seems it takes longer (personal impression maybe ?)

To check if the cheat is working, as an:
    - Infinitrator, try cloaking, if it doesn't work, then the cheat is enabled
    - Light Assault, TAKE OFF, YOU CAN NOW FLY FOREVER GUY !!!
    - Medic, try to activate your zone-heal, if it doesn't work then the cheat is enabled
    - Engineer, try to spawn a turret or ammo pack, if it doesn't work then the cheat is enabled
    - Heavy Assault, activate your shield, if it doesn't work, then the cheat is enabled
    - MAX, try to active the rush ability, if you can't rush, it means the cheat is enabled
    - Mosquito/Scythe/Reaver, AFTERBURN FOREVER BITHCES, GO AS FAST AS HELL
    - Liberator, if boost available then it is unlimited, if not then try to gently hit a wall or something, you shouldn't get damaged
    - Galaxy, try to hit a wall, if you take damages the cheat isn't enabled
    - Flash, if boost is available, then it became unlimited, if not then try to hit something, you shouldn't receive any damage
    - Harasser, same as flash
    - Lightning, just try to hit walls, you know what it means if you actually receive any damage
    - Heavy tank, same as lightning. Untested but activating the NC shield may not work, and you should probably have infinite boost with the magrider
    - Sunderer, same as lightnings.

The zip file contains a single "Block Upload.flt" file, and has no executable files in it.
    However, here are the scans for the file:

Block Upload Filter.zip - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/b...is/1382550834/
    Post a new screenshot.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Looks good.

#Approved
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks, the next time I'm going to make an update to avoid disconnection from the server (makes the server think I don't move, not make the server think I'm not there).

EDIT: WE'RE FUCKED!
    The disconnection comes from the client, not the server anymore!
    It means I'd have to edit client source code about internet inactivity to avoid disconnection.
    I know it's the client because when I get disconnected while using the cheat, if I disable it, I can still see people moving -> The server still sends me datas, but the client states that I'm disconnected... Where's the logic in that ? The client is the problem!

Later, I discovered that the packet sent to the server SHOULD REQUIRE A REPLY FROM THE SERVER, when I use my cheat, the packet is not sent, but the game thinks it has been sent, and is waiting for a response from the server, if the response is not detected by the next... let's say by the next two minutes, then the client thinks that, if the server cannot send a response in less than two minutes, therefor, the server must be off.
    This seems logic, it appears less logic when you look at the fact that the client receives data from the server, but because this data isn't the required response, the client states a server crash while receiving other datas from the server...

I got to check, but the in-game vocal and text chat should still work while using the cheat, testing!

Results:

It works!

So I guess the next update will be a fake receive packet from the server, so the client never thinks that the server is disconnect, and cannot kick us from the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Thanks i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Currently working on:

- Anti fall damage! (Searching for that packet.. Scanning deeply, 50%-70% done).

- Instant regen ability (Not yet scanned, planned).

- GOD MODE! HIGHLANDER, IMMORTAL, FOR THE WIN!... Not sure it's possible, it looks like it's possible... From update 0 at least it was kinda possible, but you weren't able to shoot or see people moving)

- Custom loadout HIGHLY HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL, MAY NOT EVEN WORK... If it works it would permit: select THE WEAPON YOU WANT, with the attachment you want, no matter the class.
    You may even choose utility and ability.
    So why not a XAM with a sniper and a jetpack and a medic healing thing and a Rocket launcher and a proximity mine + anti-vehicle mine ?
    Because it's not possible ?
    My motto: there's always a way!

You think there's a giant step between those big feature I tell you (except for the no-fall maybe), and the actual cheat ?
    Actually not...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /!\ WARNING /!\
    It looks like I got IP banned from the game, it may be because...

THE CHEAT IS PROBABLY DETECTED!

EDIT: DETECTION CONFIRMED, DONT USE THE CHEAT!!!!!!

For the moment, I ask to the moderator to change from "undetected" to whatever they want, but I don't want people to get banned because of me!

EDIT: I will try to make an update with a new bundle to hide the program, and allow the cheat again, don't use the cheat until I post a new version.

EDIT2: As you may know, Punk Buster (used to spot cheats in PlanetSide 2) may have multiple process in C:\Windows\System32\
    Under the form of "PnkBstrA.exe" or "PnkBstrB.exe" and so on...
    A possible fix would be to create a rule in the firewall to prevent all PnkBstr<Letter>.exe programs located in C:\Windows\System32 to send and receive data.

This fix is not tested, I can't test it myself, if someone could try and tell us...
    Last edited by Chaeris; 10-25-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks
    Having an issue with using this. As in it doesn't work.

Followed directions in tut vid.

Suggestions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyway it is detected, I seriously recommand you to STOP USING IT NOW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaeris View Post
    /!\ WARNING /!\
    It looks like I got IP banned from the game, it may be because...

THE CHEAT IS PROBABLY DETECTED!

EDIT: DETECTION CONFIRMED, DONT USE THE CHEAT!!!!!!

For the moment, I ask to the moderator to change from "undetected" to whatever they want, but I don't want people to get banned because of me!

EDIT: I will try to make an update with a new bundle to hide the program, and allow the cheat again, don't use the cheat until I post a new version.

EDIT2: As you may know, Punk Buster (used to spot cheats in PlanetSide 2) may have multiple process in C:\Windows\System32\
    Under the form of "PnkBstrA.exe" or "PnkBstrB.exe" and so on...
    A possible fix would be to create a rule in the firewall to prevent all PnkBstr<Letter>.exe programs located in C:\Windows\System32 to send and receive data.

This fix is not tested, I can't test it myself, if someone could try and tell us...
    Im curious, how did you stop punkbuster from sending/receiving info? only effective way for is through the HOST file (especially the Planet side 2 blocking of their data sending for catching hackers the more primitive yet highly effective way manually)
    I AM DA BIG NUB PWANER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Detected.
    Keeps getting disconnected after every 10-15 mins of game time.
    Last edited by imsonub; 11-12-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12