Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well......D3D, you forget schrodinger downgraded alucard. It basically made him go back to square one, it didn't give him a powerup, nor was schrodinger's character anything but a sacrifice to begin with.

While Accelerator does have ridiculous abilities, vectors and all, I still feel as if he's severely limited to himself and his general position.

Although simple physical attack wouldn't work, the fact that alucard is an oddity is in itself something that seems would overpower "barriers" with " dark magic" or something. Though, in all fairness alucard and accellerator come from such vastly different takes on "reality" that the competition isn't much to be seen.
    ------------------

Touma is by far the weakest person in the Index and Railgun series. His ability is limited to his right arm, he can only deflect abilities, and he could easily get taken out by your average person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Touma is by far the weakest person in the Index and Railgun series. His ability is limited to his right arm, he can only deflect abilities, and he could easily get taken out by your average person.

lolnope, Touma is the best person to be on a team with and when shit goes down someone always there to cover him. And I wouldn't say average because he's not that much of a pussy. Accelerator could easily throw a building and instakill him or something but knowing Kamachi somebody like Misaka would show up and help him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I've recently watched Hellsing and caught up all the sidestories for To Aru. It's only you and Empire that are against this and I know at one point Empire admitted he hasn't read all the material so you can't technically count him in. It's only me and you and I assume you haven't read it because you've messed up Accelerator stats multiple times and you just messed it up again. Accelerator would be able to stop Schrödinger because when he's awakened he's able to understand things beyond human logic, he's able to hear the voices of the Angels.
    4 people now.
    Me, Hero, Blue, and Empire.
    I am pretty sure more would even agree with me.
    As I stated before given the title Accelerator is for anyone who is the strongest in the anime, which means that there have been many Accelerators and they have all been different people which in terms does not make Accelerator any special since he is not immortal. I would wish that you reread the manga a little more before amusing that just because he can hear angels doesn't really mean shit.
    Alucard is the bird of Hermes.
    You should first start to even comprehend this "bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame."
    He is the god of messengers and the angel of inspiration, soo... your logic is invalid.

Well......D3D, you forget schrodinger downgraded alucard. It basically made him go back to square one, it didn't give him a powerup, nor was schrodinger's character anything but a sacrifice to begin with.

While Accelerator does have ridiculous abilities, vectors and all, I still feel as if he's severely limited to himself and his general position.

Although simple physical attack wouldn't work, the fact that alucard is an oddity is in itself something that seems would overpower "barriers" with " dark magic" or something. Though, in all fairness alucard and accellerator come from such vastly different takes on "reality" that the competition isn't much to be seen.
    ------------------

That is true that it limited his powers, but he can never die since he can think himself into existence.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-23-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    4 people now.
    Me, Hero, Blue, and Empire.
    I am pretty sure more would even agree with me.
    As I stated before given the title Accelerator is for anyone who is the strongest in the anime, which means that there have been many Accelerators and they have all been different people which in terms does not make Accelerator any special since he is not immortal. I would wish that you reread the manga a little more before amusing that just because he can hear angels doesn't really mean shit.
    Alucard is the bird of Hermes.
    You should first start to even comprehend this "bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame."
    He is the god of messengers and the angel of inspiration, soo... your logic is invalid.
    Read Empire's post above.
    In terms of strength they are just about equal but Alucard is more popular than Accelerator.
    I wanted a debate, not a bunch of fanboys screaming Alucard in panted voices... so I only counted you and Empire.

*When he was awakened he understands laws that can't be explained so he would understand schrödinger. And what defines a special anime character? Alucard because he's immortal? I can think of a lot of other immortal characters so that makes them better than Accelerator? And I realize what the quote was because I did a bit of research on it, it's from Ripley's scroll and it means to accept self imposed limitations for the sake of stability. I feel that the quote is more of a reminder of how he was controlled by Integra and limited his powers instead of throwing the world into chaos.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 10-23-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Read Empire's post above.
    In terms of strength they are just about equal but Alucard is more popular than Accelerator.
    I wanted a debate, not a bunch of fanboys screaming Alucard in panted voices... so I only counted you and Empire.
    Hey I watched both of the animes, I liked both of them, but really in my opinion Alucard is just a lot more powerful since he can think himself into existence any where.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lolnope, Touma is the best person to be on a team with and when shit goes down someone always there to cover him. And I wouldn't say average because he's not that much of a pussy. Accelerator could easily throw a building and instakill him or something but knowing Kamachi somebody like Misaka would show up and help him.
    Well...basically touma's powers could be overcome by any normal means of overpowering a normal person.

:/ I mean any sort of weapon, martial arts, killer robots, whatever. Touma's only advantage magic coming right at him. To be honest touma would lose verses 99% of characters in anime.
    -----------

D3D....Accelerator isn't really a "title" and Alucard isn't Immortal.

:/ Seriously, do you even watch/read these series?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Well...basically touma's powers could be overcome by any normal means of overpowering a normal person.

:/ I mean any sort of weapon, martial arts, killer robots, whatever. Touma's only advantage magic coming right at him. To be honest touma would lose verses 99% of characters in anime.
    -----------

D3D....Accelerator isn't really a "title" and Alucard isn't Immortal.

:/ Seriously, do you even watch/read these series?
    Yes it is a title.
    I have watched both of them and read the manga.
    Accelerator - Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki
    "is the codename used to refer to the strongest esper currently residing in Academy City."
    So therefore it is a title.
    Alucard - Hellsing Wiki
    "Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries."

If you would love even more proof I can go find in my manga collection in the books where it to, even states over half of this shit.
    Also a really good thing about Alucard is his name.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-24-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes it is a title.
    I have watched both of them and read the manga.
    Accelerator - Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki
    "is the codename used to refer to the strongest esper currently residing in Academy City."
    So therefore it is a title.
    Alucard - Hellsing Wiki
    "Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries."

If you would love even more proof I can go find in my manga collection in the books where it to, even states over half of this shit.
    Also a really good thing about Alucard is his name.
    :/ You clearly don't watch/read the series if you are relying on a wiki.

Schrodinger's power up would be hypothetical, if that. In the series it "defeats" alucard for the london fight, although there isn't much to be gained since Seras takes his place for the time being and both sides lost their Ace. The stupidity that someone would actually put schrodingers absorption as a power-up is just silly, since there is no proof of it at all in the series.

Accelerator isn't a title in the series, it is a codename. The reason being is that Accelerator is not always the strongest esper at any given point in time and is still referred to as such, the fact that everyone has a codename, and you'd know this if you watched the series..
    Last edited by Empire; 10-24-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

:/ You clearly don't watch/read the series if you are relying on a wiki.

Schrodinger's power up would be hypothetical, if that. In the series it "defeats" alucard for the london fight, although there isn't much to be gained since Seras takes his place for the time being and both sides lost their Ace. The stupidity that someone would actually put schrodingers absorption as a power-up is just silly, since there is no proof of it at all in the series.

Accelerator isn't a title in the series, it is a codename. The reason being is that Accelerator is not always the strongest esper at any given point in time and is still referred to as such, the fact that everyone has a codename, and you'd know this if you watched the series..
    Again a codename is close to a title.
    "is a word or name used, sometimes clandestinely, to refer to another name, word, project or person"
    The wiki is pretty much accurate for the most part.
    Only some of this stuff is actually in the anime, so pretty much the anime doesn't count all that much.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-24-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    "is a word or name used, sometimes clandestinely, to refer to another name, word, project or person"
    Only some of this stuff is actually in the anime, so pretty much the anime doesn't count all that much.
    It's a codename but since he forgot his own name a long time ago he uses it as his name. You obviously know little to nothing about Accelerator and I'm doubting you even watched/read the series at all..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's a codename but since he forgot his own name a long time ago he uses it as his name. You obviously know little to nothing about Accelerator and I'm doubting you even watched/read the series at all..
    I watched the first and second season, I didn't want to watch anymore of it since I got real boring for me real fast.
    I read the manga a lot more then I watched the damn anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Codename would be like calling Alucard the "bird of hermes" or something.

Title is like Kenpachi from bleach. It goes to the current strongest and is kept by them unless they are defeated.

Accelerator is the codename for whatever his real name is(i forgtet) anyway, nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

:/ Codename would be like calling Alucard the "bird of hermes" or something.

Title is like Kenpachi from bleach. It goes to the current strongest and is kept by them unless they are defeated.

Accelerator is the codename for whatever his real name is(i forgtet) anyway, nuff said.
    Well that is what the series has in it.
    That Accelerator goes to who ever is the stongest Epser currently in Academy city.
    The only real name that was ever given was when Touma had give him the name Suzushina Yuriko.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-25-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well that is what the series has in it.
    That Accelerator goes to who ever is the stongest Epser currently in Academy city.
    The only real name that was ever given was when Touma had give him the name Suzushina Yuriko.
    Ugh. How do you not get this.

Accelerator isthe guy we are talking about. There is not TITLE for the strongest esper in the city, the wiki says that because he IS the strongest esper in the city.(well, in terms of level 5 stuff).

It doesn't go to the strongest in the city, he just IS the strongest esper in the city.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Ugh. How do you not get this.

Accelerator isthe guy we are talking about. There is not TITLE for the strongest esper in the city, the wiki says that because he IS the strongest esper in the city.(well, in terms of level 5 stuff).

It doesn't go to the strongest in the city, he just IS the strongest esper in the city.
    Still doesn't make sense since Touma still able to defeat him.... So how can he be the strongest then?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast