Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Love it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Thank you guys and to hear doc say that about one of my works just blows my mind
    what about Jimmy :O @Ethereal
    The best part about it are the colours. They just work, and even if all you did was find a background to match the render, it's still good because the best sigs are the ones where every element compliments the others.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Very nice colors, contrast well together. This is quite visually stunning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I hate how you guys eat his ass for using the same style for weeks. Step up to him so he will become good.

All he did in this image, is use the background from one of his other Ahri signatures which already has the effects and background splash on it.

All he did was smudge and erase some of the render. Didn't even do well at that either, or it would look better blended and colors would have matched.

Like seriously guys, if you think he is good. I can make all these signatures with my dick out sitting back in my chair slapping the keyboard from 9inchs away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Exactly, STEP up big boy lets see what you got.. will you finally battle me.. or are you still gonna use that lame ass excuse of "oh the votes are going to be biased" again

fucking Pathetic little pathogen, only thinks he knows.. but he has no fucking clue... keep being an arrogant little bitch, until you wanna battle me and prove to me you are better then me.. then shut the fuck up, sit down in your little seat and take notes.. because i will run laps around you with graphics design.. i guarantee it kiddo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Say that to your three layer no gradient piece of shit style ****** :3 Keep being overrated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I hate how you guys eat his ass for using the same style for weeks. Step up to him so he will become good.

All he did in this image, is use the background from one of his other Ahri signatures which already has the effects and background splash on it.

All he did was smudge and erase some of the render. Didn't even do well at that either, or it would look better blended and colors would have matched.

Like seriously guys, if you think he is good. I can make all these signatures with my dick out sitting back in my chair slapping the keyboard from 9inchs away.
    It's appealing. What's wrong with that? Certainly looks better than the floating head syndrome that you exhibit.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's appealing? Yea if you are a simplistic down syndrome fool who can see the exact style over and over. Then get angry like a down syndrome kid when someone calls them out and acts different than you and has a different opinion than your closed minded simplistic ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It's appealing? Yea if you are a simplistic down syndrome fool who can see the exact style over and over. Then get angry like a down syndrome kid when someone calls them out and acts different than you and has a different opinion than your closed minded simplistic ass.
    Go run back to your little shitty hack forum where they praise shit stains on canvases kid.. you are a terrible graphic designer, and forever will be.. its okay.. i will always be better then you.. its okay!! i promise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You seem fazed.

I've seen dylon do this style maybe twice? He's doing okay in comparison to your portfolio which is the definition of stuck in a rut. It's okay kid, you can move on from this. I know we hurt your ego, but your little man syndrome isn't fooling anyone. It really is okay
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    After all,all it matters is the image looking cool,doesn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Go run back to your little shitty hack forum where they praise shit stains on canvases kid.. you are a terrible graphic designer, and forever will be.. its okay.. i will always be better then you.. its okay!! i promise.
    ...and there are thousands of people better then you. Instead of fighting with each other about this, maybe try critiquing each other. Get better and better. Enjoy the art and don't do it for praise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxu3 View Post
    ...and there are thousands of people better then you. Instead of fighting with each other about this, maybe try critiquing each other. Get better and better. Enjoy the art and don't do it for praise.
    Unfortunately, you have one person who can critique in a constructive fashion, but only chooses to do so sometimes, with the alternative being hurling insults. Then, you have another person(s) who naturally doesn't appreciate being insulted but responds in the first way that makes sense: insults.
    If people don't change their actions and reactions permanently, the only way to stop this is to keep reporting and calling the mods/admins to clean the situation up (ban people), which is unfortunately reminiscent of calling a teacher to a playground fight. No one side is completely right, the offender or the offended.

It's no wonder this section doesn't hold much regard among the staff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I call you out, you get butthurt. Cya nerd.

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Unfortunately, you have one person who can critique in a constructive fashion, but only chooses to do so sometimes, with the alternative being hurling insults. Then, you have another person(s) who naturally doesn't appreciate being insulted but responds in the first way that makes sense: insults.
    If people don't change their actions and reactions permanently, the only way to stop this is to keep reporting and calling the mods/admins to clean the situation up (ban people), which is unfortunately reminiscent of calling a teacher to a playground fight. No one side is completely right, the offender or the offended.

It's no wonder this section doesn't hold much regard among the staff.
    What about self control?
    These are written messages,not voice ones.

The difference? Simple: you can easily keep yourself from creating bad situations.

Let's say IRL,you just smacked one of your foot's fingers at the door,you'll swear for sure,vocally.
    If you had to write about this accident,you can choose not to use the words you used otherwise.

Calling the admins/mods will never solve the issue,it'll just stop it for some time.

The solution is to directly ignore the insults being thrown. AKA: don't feed the troll.

Example:
    a: Did this image,cnc pls. *imagegoeshere*
    b: It's shit go F urself noob u just add background
    c: Fine,keep it up and try to improve
    d: Not so good,try to play a little bit more with the background
    a: Ty c and d,i will try to improve
    "b: y u no care"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast