Thread: IGN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

IGN

Hey guys i was wondering, what are your AVA names?
    I think since this community seems pretty small, maybe we can add eachother.
    If you do not feel comfortable posting your IGN simply, dont post it.
    Mine is in my sig.
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm starting to wonder if your a spy for Aeria games, lol :P. Don't post your ingame names here or they'll just ban then.

Thanks
    ...........?
    If i was a spy for aeria then why the fuck do i have 524 posts in the CrossFire section? LOL
    #logic?
    + @Maxedout was the one who showed me this game in the first place..
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    This spy thing is stupid . Even if you post your IGN's here you won't be banned.
    All of my IGN's has been out for years , nothing happened .

Thanks
    Temperrr he even took it so far to pm me, and my response was the same as yours.
    Even if you post your IGN on the site, it cannot be banned, his claim was that since its on a hacking site it will be banned, it wont because they have no proof from only looking at your IGN that you were or were not hacking. He made the claim that thats why people do not post there IGN's on Trading/Buying/Selling threads, wrong. The reason you do not post your IGN on a trading/buying/selling thread is because you can get banned for Account Selling/Trading and not because its "On a hacking site"
    I bring the heat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
    Temperrr he even took it so far to pm me, and my response was the same as yours.
    Even if you post your IGN on the site, it cannot be banned, his claim was that since its on a hacking site it will be banned, it wont because they have no proof from only looking at your IGN that you were or were not hacking. He made the claim that thats why people do not post there IGN's on Trading/Buying/Selling threads, wrong. The reason you do not post your IGN on a trading/buying/selling thread is because you can get banned for Account Selling/Trading and not because its "On a hacking site"
    Trust me on this. Ive been playing AVA since beta testing during the ijji days. Aeria is a scumbag company that WILL and I repeat WILL find a way to ban you. Whether if its the dumbest things. There are Spies here and they will report you on it and your account WILL be banned. I agree they can't ban you just because your from a hacking forum, its one of the rights of the United States right? But Aeria will ban you for other reasons. Send them a ticket, write them a sob story, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Remember when you had trouble buying that AP? Imagine that but 100x worse. Aeria does not play around when it comes to hacking or anything related to it.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    My IGN is SnowShovel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

Trust me on this. Ive been playing AVA since beta testing during the ijji days. Aeria is a scumbag company that WILL and I repeat WILL find a way to ban you. Whether if its the dumbest things. There are Spies here and they will report you on it and your account WILL be banned. I agree they can't ban you just because your from a hacking forum, its one of the rights of the United States right? But Aeria will ban you for other reasons. Send them a ticket, write them a sob story, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Remember when you had trouble buying that AP? Imagine that but 100x worse. Aeria does not play around when it comes to hacking or anything related to it.
    Well, they banned my LEGIT G36 Alligator account before i even started hacking any game back in ijji times. Now with Aeria, i already got more bans on my legit accounts than on the ones i used to OPK in every 2nd game. And now don't start talking about this "haha noob, the account hacked on does not matter, they ban all your accounts then" shit because i'm not so dumb to make them able to do that. The funny thing is that i once had a paysafecard with some € left i did not know what to do with so i just bought some hundred AP on a (Completely Hacked!) General account with like 10 Wins / Losses, rushed the cap shop and won like 10 guns in under one hour and somehow this account magically stood unbanned for like 2 months. If i would have a legit high rank account in AVA with 1000s of AP spent for cap guns and more i would be scared every single day that they just ban my account. I even wonder how a game company that gives itself the right to ban any account for any or even absolutely no reason does still have so many players playing their hosted games. I mean all you need is the bad luck that you have said sth offensive to someone with the wrong contacts and boom you are banned. Additionally, they make the entire game pay2win by offering OP shit for incredibly high prices, host the game on servers which i'm still wondering about how that crap even works without crashing like every 10 minutes and last but not least they have pretty much no service / support however u wanna call it for any kind of problem (all tickets i've ever sent for various reasons were never answered). I've never seen any other company that was even close to be THIS BAD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

Well, they banned my LEGIT G36 Alligator account before i even started hacking any game back in ijji times. Now with Aeria, i already got more bans on my legit accounts than on the ones i used to OPK in every 2nd game. And now don't start talking about this "haha noob, the account hacked on does not matter, they ban all your accounts then" shit because i'm not so dumb to make them able to do that. The funny thing is that i once had a paysafecard with some € left i did not know what to do with so i just bought some hundred AP on a (Completely Hacked!) General account with like 10 Wins / Losses, rushed the cap shop and won like 10 guns in under one hour and somehow this account magically stood unbanned for like 2 months. If i would have a legit high rank account in AVA with 1000s of AP spent for cap guns and more i would be scared every single day that they just ban my account. I even wonder how a game company that gives itself the right to ban any account for any or even absolutely no reason does still have so many players playing their hosted games. I mean all you need is the bad luck that you have said sth offensive to someone with the wrong contacts and boom you are banned. Additionally, they make the entire game pay2win by offering OP shit for incredibly high prices, host the game on servers which i'm still wondering about how that crap even works without crashing like every 10 minutes and last but not least they have pretty much no service / support however u wanna call it for any kind of problem (all tickets i've ever sent for various reasons were never answered). I've never seen any other company that was even close to be THIS BAD.
    Thats the whole freaking point! I got my main banned for NO REASON! Sent them a ticket and you know what they said? Used 3rd party program blah blah blah. Aeria sucks

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I read this on their ToS and well they suck. I genuinely hope that another company takes over next year.

12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

And I only told you to hide your ingame name because if the account actually means something to you then you wouldnt disclose it to the public especially on a hacking forum.
    Last edited by codexstriker; 10-26-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    I read this on their ToS and well they suck. I genuinely hope that another company takes over next year.

12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

And I only told you to hide your ingame name because if the account actually means something to you then you wouldnt disclose it to the public especially on a hacking forum.
    They won't ban you for just posting your IGN here, there's no way to prove that's actually you. The reason you don't show your IGN when selling accounts is because you have proof that it's your account, logged in and looking at the stats.

So as I said earlier "My IGN is SnowShovel", maybe it is maybe it isn't who could prove it? And if you asked SnowShovel he'd say no, but wouldn't everyone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    They won't ban you for just posting your IGN here, there's no way to prove that's actually you. The reason you don't show your IGN when selling accounts is because you have proof that it's your account, logged in and looking at the stats.

So as I said earlier "My IGN is SnowShovel", maybe it is maybe it isn't who could prove it? And if you asked SnowShovel he'd say no, but wouldn't everyone?
    Well, its fairly obvious you aren't snowshovel but wouldn't you rather be safe then sorry?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Most of the people I know that posted their IGN ended up getting banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    Most of the people I know that posted their IGN ended up getting banned.
    Could also be mouth to mouth propaganda. Like: "Yesterday a friend of mine which is the cousin of blala.. told me that snowshovel is a mpgh member".
    And the truth would be that someone made a joke and posted the name snowshovel anywhere on mpgh.
    Another thing is that ijji banned lehsyrus(old minion) ava account back in the days for being a minion on a gamehacking forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post

Could also be mouth to mouth propaganda. Like: "Yesterday a friend of mine which is the cousin of blala.. told me that snowshovel is a mpgh member".
    And the truth would be that someone made a joke and posted the name snowshovel anywhere on mpgh.
    Another thing is that ijji banned lehsyrus(old minion) ava account back in the days for being a minion on a gamehacking forum.
    Yeah, can't trust people. The only person that knows my IGN on here is @Maxedout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast