Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If you have a heart read this...

Ok, so i got infected with a nasty virus that...
    1. Stole all of my files including my password files.
    2. Delted the my wireless router info so i cannot acess the internet(Im not im my pc typing this)
    3. Logged into my emails and copied all of my mail.
    4. Deleted the startmenu and task bar.
    Im just letting you know this because this happened from a 500 kb file so if i start posting hacks in the next 1-2 weeks dont believe me because it is probably the creater of this virus logged on as me
    If you guys no any way other than system restore(that was deleted too) to recover my pc, or restore it to factory settings. Please let me know and mods feel free to move to whatever section necessary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just burn windows 7 on a cd and install it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Well disconnect the internet. Restart the whole thing in safe-mode and try to run a complete virus scan over your whole system. If that doesn't work. Your going to have to talk to an IT professional. You may not have to get it fixed yet. Just talk to some1.
    i cant safe mode was blocked when i tried to run it the screen went blue and my pc turned off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Meh blue screen of death. I've had that before. It took me forever to get it working and its still really buggy... Well now is as good a time as any to get a new pc xD.

Not funny.. I know, but the reality of it is your pc is probably toast. If all else fails try completly reinstalling window. Otherwise it might be cheaper to get a whole new pc then to get it fixed.

HINT: call your computer provider. They usually offer free support with all of their product. In other words: If its a Dell call dell if its and HP computer call HP they should walk you through ways to possibly reset the computer.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    depending on ur computer get a recovery CD?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You'll need to reformat it.

Here how to do it:

1: Get your OS CD if you have you or buy one. (The keycode if you need it too).

2: Slip the OS CD into the drive, and follow on the scree direction, it might ask you if you like to format it or whatever. Anyways, the CD will reinstall ALL of it. However at a deep cost. You'll lost ALL and I mean ALL of your things that can't be saved.

3: After that get Malwarebtyes, SpyBot, and Avast.

4: Get your current IE (Chrome, Firefox, IE8, etc)

5: Then start over.

6: Change the password on ALL of your things if you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    In my opinion accept a defeat and put the hd as a slave on another computer and reformat it. (I forgot the name but they sell a device so you can read and write to the hd but the hd can not write or read to the hd running the os you are using to reformat)

or

buy a new bigger better hd and start fresh. (flash the bios also, I have seen some virus hide there)
    [IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i516.photobucke*****m/albums/u330/richdude212/leet.gif[/IMG]

Get NX Cash For Completing Offers Here! (will redirect)

Remember to press when people help you!
    Not bad for $14.99 a month...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Don't worry. Everybody else that commented is a computer noob. Just use another PC and burn a LiveCD of Slax Linux. Then burn a copy of Windows. Put the Slax LiveCD in and reformat your HDD (C: ). Then boot Windows and reinstall. No money wasted except for the CD's.

Btw... just use the Reg key under your Laptop or just download a crack from torrents. hehe.
    Last edited by wilsonlam97; 08-25-2009 at 11:32 AM.
    To-Do-List
    Use Hacks []
    Get 500 Posts[]
    Become a EXPERT Member[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anti viruses only do so much. Some viruses fuck up your computer to the point where you should just reinstall. Just reinstall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by richdude212 View Post
    In my opinion accept a defeat and put the hd as a slave on another computer and reformat it. (I forgot the name but they sell a device so you can read and write to the hd but the hd can not write or read to the hd running the os you are using to reformat)

or

buy a new bigger better hd and start fresh. (flash the bios also, I have seen some virus hide there)

lol not much bios virus out there lol.... you must be pretttie lucky to get one.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12