Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If you have a heart read this...

Ok, so i got infected with a nasty virus that...
    1. Stole all of my files including my password files.
    2. Delted the my wireless router info so i cannot acess the internet(Im not im my pc typing this)
    3. Logged into my emails and copied all of my mail.
    4. Deleted the startmenu and task bar.
    Im just letting you know this because this happened from a 500 kb file so if i start posting hacks in the next 1-2 weeks dont believe me because it is probably the creater of this virus logged on as me
    If you guys no any way other than system restore(that was deleted too) to recover my pc, or restore it to factory settings. Please let me know and mods feel free to move to whatever section necessary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wow man. This seems serious, you should talk to a professional honestly. Right now I recommend disconnecting your comp from the internet. That way any sensitive information from your computer can't travel across the web.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Wow man. This seems serious, you should talk to a professional honestly. Right now I recommend disconnecting your comp from the internet. That way any sensitive information from your computer can't travel across the web.
    ya he did he made it so i cant acess the internet while he is screwing wit my pc turning it on and off randomly i was thinking of going to geek squad to get them to clean the virus off my pc and get it working again-.- i just dont wanna spend like $200 to take my pc in and have them fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well disconnect the internet. Restart the whole thing in safe-mode and try to run a complete virus scan over your whole system. If that doesn't work. Your going to have to talk to an IT professional. You may not have to get it fixed yet. Just talk to some1.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I think it's better to buy a new pc or HD (whenever you write a file onto the computer, it is written magneticly and electronicly so even if you delete the files, THEY REMAIN WRITTEN AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE.) You would have to do a massive wipe to make sure that the virus is unrecoverable. Kudos my friend...

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    have your tried using spybot? its prob the newb keylogg, and spybot picks it up and gets rid of it.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Are you sure it is a virus? Many people blame OS bugs as viruses. You might of installed something that tipped your system stability. XFire used to crash Explorer.exe all the time at start up and wouldn't let chrome run. So I had to upgrade to Vista. Anyway, it might be something else. I don't like how viruses are to be blamed all teh time.

BTW Ur sig dosen't scare me any more Liz. XP. That blood one was creepy IMO

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
    I keep getting owned by that bot... >.<
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's funny, because I had the same virus. Ok since you can't see start menu or the task bar, ctrl +alt + delete, go to new task... and enter "explorer.exe". This should bring back the taskbar. Now if you can somehow install "SuperAntiSpyware", Avira, Spybot, and Spyware Blaster. Scan with all of them, then you should be safe, and the virus he's talking about is: Vundo/Virtumonde. If that don't work PM me, if it does work you can thank me on every post I ever posted lol, or at least this post

[img]https://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/Killzone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hihiman1 For This Useful Post:

ShadowTheHedgehog (08-25-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    BTW Ur sig dosen't scare me any more Liz. XP. That blood one was creepy IMO
    it will be back.. rest assured.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    it will be back.. rest assured.
    its back already... Oh noez. I will nao disable the viewing of sigyys. I think...
    Any donations would help

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol yah! and now theres a puddle!! lol

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Try closing your computer, unplugging your internet cable for 1 week, maybe more, then after that, the virus owner will be pissed off of waiting and will let you free. After you just log in your computer really fast else he will connect back and then download a shit load of programs like anti-spy things or activate the whole computer security to HIGH, try to sight the virus, delete it, find help in other forums, internet, yahoo ask, and then... Bring it to a professional to see if it's OK! Then hmm... try putting your compyter back to 0, like if you baught it, then that's it... I may compâre this to an allergie, you need a serringe, go to hospital... go back home and be happy ROFL!!! Long mini-post ^^
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/106120139788.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol liz funny XD

Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    It's funny, because I had the same virus. Ok since you can't see start menu or the task bar, ctrl +alt + delete, go to new task... and enter "explorer.exe". This should bring back the taskbar. Now if you can somehow install "SuperAntiSpyware", Avira, Spybot, and Spyware Blaster. Scan with all of them, then you should be safe, and the virus he's talking about is: Vundo/Virtumonde. If that don't work PM me, if it does work you can thank me on every post I ever posted lol, or at least this post
    and yeah follow the advice of this wise one
    this is probably the most described and helpful post on this thread
    way to go hihiman XD
    §~Shadow Of Darkness~§

[IMG]https://i948.photobucke*****m/albums/ad329bot7/34615.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i948.photobucke*****m/albums/ad329bot7/12770.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i696.photobucke*****m/albums/vv322bot8/1245476531_3885_full.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i696.photobucke*****m/albums/vv322bot8/OMEGANESS.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i696.photobucke*****m/albums/vv322bot8/guide_shadow_121405_1134613180.gif[/IMG]

Add me on Aim

Thanks
    Just Reinstall Windows... Not Upgrade.. A Fresh Installation That Deletes Everything In Your Computer!!! Just Do This And That Should Work... I Think!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nnavyl; 08-25-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    This is the reason I'm nevah gona get minion. Liz always love to torture me like this >.<

Why exploit my non exsistant fear of blood?

Thank you crappy commie stollen wifi! Slow loading pics FTW! But its still creepy

Anyway... I hope you have good luck with your virus. Maybe next time you might get a fwiedly virus. <3 XD
    Any donations would help

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast