Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    i am tired of naruto just waiting for sasuke and naruto to make out and confess their love for each other already
    Naruto-kun! Sasuke-kun! Madara-kun

Naruto is just bad in general and maybe that'll happen if you give Kishimoto another 500+ chapters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    i am tired of naruto just waiting for sasuke and naruto to make out and confess their love for each other already
    Would not surprise me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    explain to me in a paragraph on what happened since the start of the war. Too confusing for me .-.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
    explain to me in a paragraph on what happened since the start of the war. Too confusing for me .-.

Obito teamed up with Orochimaru's disciple, Kabuto. Kabuto raised the dead and had them fight the armies of the 5 nations. After Kabuto's inevitable defeat, all the dead that were raised went away except Madara Uchiha. Madara Uchicha is the mastermind behind everything, he and Obito team up to summon the 10 tails to fight the armies of the 5 nations. Then naruto and his friends fight the ten tails/obito with the help of his arch-nemisis Sasuke(who raised the previous Hokages).

Currently they are fighting Obito and are on the verge of defeating him. Right now Naruto has gone into his mind to talk him into peace.

:/ That is the summary of about 1/3 of naruto. Enjoy!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Obito teamed up with Orochimaru's disciple, Kabuto. Kabuto raised the dead and had them fight the armies of the 5 nations. After Kabuto's inevitable defeat, all the dead that were raised went away except Madara Uchiha. Madara Uchicha is the mastermind behind everything, he and Obito team up to summon the 10 tails to fight the armies of the 5 nations. Then naruto and his friends fight the ten tails/obito with the help of his arch-nemisis Sasuke(who raised the previous Hokages).

Currently they are fighting Obito and are on the verge of defeating him. Right now Naruto has gone into his mind to talk him into peace.

:/ That is the summary of about 1/3 of naruto. Enjoy!
    eh, i knew that pretty much. i thought there was more to it. caan you give me a summary of the conversation with sasuke and the 5 hokage?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
    eh, i knew that pretty much. i thought there was more to it. caan you give me a summary of the conversation with sasuke and the 5 hokage?
    Well, its pretty much just a flashback to show the first hokage's past and showing how Madara wasn't always "evil" but was really just caught up in the war with the Uchiha vs Senju. Then Madara turned "evil" which was no big surprise to the first/second's contempt for the uchiha tribe when they became allies.

In one sentence: It's a flashback to show Madara was once a nice-guy, but turned to the dark side.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well, its pretty much just a flashback to show the first hokage's past and showing how Madara wasn't always "evil" but was really just caught up in the war with the Uchiha vs Senju. Then Madara turned "evil" which was no big surprise to the first/second's contempt for the uchiha tribe when they became allies.

In one sentence: It's a flashback to show Madara was once a nice-guy, but turned to the dark side.
    The thing is Madara from the beginning had a skewed view of peace. He didn't know about the Moon's Eye Plan, but I'm sure he thought of ways similar to it in it's abstract way of obtaining peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    The thing is Madara from the beginning had a skewed view of peace. He didn't know about the Moon's Eye Plan, but I'm sure he thought of ways similar to it in it's abstract way of obtaining peace.
    :/ Madara's plans for peace would technically be better than anyone on the good side right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In effectiveness yup best plan ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    In effectiveness yup best plan ever.
    You know for ninja's, they sure don't so almost anything in secret. I mean it really is like everyone is wearing an orange jumpsuit and making plans with absolutely no stealth involved ALL the time.

The one thing I will hand kishi is that Kabuto was in a good place for strategy, unfortunately i also have to take that back as somehow his technique didn't work so it kind of defeats the original purpose of hiding when you can't even control your technique.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12