Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

How Isreal protects it's self...

Disgusting bastard...

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sad nobody gives a fuck whether you die or u live in palestine
    ahhh stupid wre the fucks the UN they dont giva a shit about human rights
    well after i finish college yea bitches im gonna fuck them all up with my guns
    lol yea lets see wat they call my group god damn media and world leaders we dont fuckin need them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LOL, im gonna edit the pic and put endrits face on it XD

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    LOL dave upload pic i would love to see it

hihi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    sad nobody gives a fuck whether you die or u live in palestine
    ahhh stupid wre the fucks the UN they dont giva a shit about human rights
    well after i finish college yea bitches im gonna fuck them all up with my guns
    lol yea lets see wat they call my group god damn media and world leaders we dont fuckin need them
    Your a dumb ass your not gonna do anything and your a liar. "Oh yes I'm going to finish college before I die to Israeli's." Also this story isn't anywhere but that picture on flickr. Also have you ever noticed that like almost every air strike in Iraq hits a wedding party? Yeah its called Propaganda and thats who terrorist work, they have lots of propaganda and thats how they make you Liberals believe them. Also Sniper if Hillary becomes president I'm moving to Israel and gonna join the Military maybe I will have the pleasure of killing you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Your a dumb ass your not gonna do anything and your a liar. "Oh yes I'm going to finish college before I die to Israeli's." Also this story isn't anywhere but that picture on flickr. Also have you ever noticed that like almost every air strike in Iraq hits a wedding party? Yeah its called Propaganda and thats who terrorist work, they have lots of propaganda and thats how they make you Liberals believe them. Also Sniper if Hillary becomes president I'm moving to Israel and gonna join the Military maybe I will have the pleasure of killing you.
    ur real ignorant was talking to you god dam it lol oh yea sfod who said i im gonna help only palestine its gonna be global against world leaders not some islamic thing OH YEA i can recruit thousands from many countries becuase there are thousands who think like me its the people who arent brainwashed lby the tv
    like all of you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Did you also notice how this was scanned out of a newspaper? Good job dipshit, way to make yourself look like a moron. Also, I know you won't move to Israel if Hillary becomes president, so keep your bullshit to yourself. Just to have you move away and die, I'd hope she becomes president.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    For one I will. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...22&btnG=Search Funny how none of those sites are actually Daily Mail, which I searched and it had 10k articles and I ain't looking through that. Also his friends were throwing stones, seriously you act as if they were being shot at, which guess what Palestinians do? They have Human Shields all the time and they even force people to come to where they are so they become a Human shield so there is no air strike. Sniper, I've told you so many times, I DON'T WATCH THE NEWS, I READ IT, and your a retard the News is Anti War your getting on my nerves... speak about what you know and stop making up stuff.