Thread: looking for alt

Thanks

looking for alt

some1 pls give me alt thanks you

Thanks

fuk you all

pls pls pls y is no1 responding i need or ill rape ur mom ****** ass shit form

Thanks
    die in hell you fucking fag cumdumster chitheads

Thanks
    Here is an account in this website https://www.mpgh.net/forum/421-minecr...t-allowed.html. Just joking. Stop swearing and raging, no one is going to give you an account if you be impolite. Besides, when you first posted, you commented 11 minutes after the thread post and you expected an account? Just buy your own account, kid. It's only $26(AUD), just ask your mum for money and buy it. It's not like everyone is going to give things for free. If you want to buy it and your mum doesn't give money, then go to your neighborhood and do chores for them for pocket money. It may take long, but the result is a minecraft account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ImysticZ For This Useful Post:

Wampwire (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImysticZ View Post
    Here is an account in this website *************. Just joking. Stop swearing and raging, no one is going to give you an account if you be impolite. Besides, when you first posted, you commented 11 minutes after the thread post and you expected an account? Just buy your own account, kid. It's only $26(AUD), just ask your mum for money and buy it. It's not like everyone is going to give things for free. If you want to buy it and your mum doesn't give money, then go to your neighborhood and do chores for them for pocket money. It may take long, but the result is a minecraft account.
    u fuking nob r u 10 nobdy told u 2 com and post go bak to ur parent basement

ill find u irl and puch yu nd rape ur mom

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMisterStahn View Post

What a sad cunt. I wanted to be friendly with you but now I don't give a fuck anymore. Your post is a sign of denial and depression. Please contact a doctor to check yourself and your mentally challenged issues. You call me 10 years old, yet you can't spell for shit. Rape my mum? More like suck your adopted dad's dick. Nobody told me to come and post? If you didn't want no-one to post, why the fuck did you make a thread saying,"Hey, people come give me a fucken minecraft account and I will let you suck my large cock."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ImysticZ For This Useful Post:

iiAlex00 (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    y is no1 responding i need or ill rape ur mom ****** ass shit form
    die in hell you fucking fag cumdumster chitheads

*cough* and you're wondering why everyone ignores you... *cough*I thing you should go back to your parents basement and learn the fucking English Language.. Ever heard of it? I think not..

"some1 pls give me alt thanks you" *Could someone please give me a spare alt? Thanks
    "pls pls pls y is no1 responding i need or ill rape ur mom ****** ass shit form" *Please? Why is no one replying? (I'll rape your* mum (And I presume you havent heard of things called full stops and comas))
    "u fuking nob r u 10 nobdy told u 2 com and post go bak to ur parent basement
    ill find u irl and puch yu nd rape ur mom"
    *YOU, *FUCKING, *ARE, *YOU, *NOBODY, *YOU, *TO, *COME, *BACK, *YOUR, *parents**, *YOU, *IN REAL LIFE, *PUNCH, *YOU, *AND, *YOUR, *MOM
    Dammit, learn English before posting and raging like this. Now say hello to your 'mommy' from me whilst you gently cry into her shoulder
    Last edited by Wampwire; 11-07-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks
    Mate, learn some respect, minecraft accounts cost money, and noones just gonna give em' to you just like that.

Is it that you can't speak English, or are you trying to be rude