Thanks

Naruto Chapter 654

Shame on me for expecting some sort of epic ending to this fight. Just some talk no jutsu and a bit of tug of war to decide the 4th great ninja war... kinda anticlimactic amirite?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Who is this Rin person?

We get little to no explanation on her, outside of she was obito's teenage love and she was on the team with kikashi/obito. She died because of the enemy possesed her(although I believe this was never explained how they did it) and Kikashi had to kill her.

However, Rin not approving of Obito wouldn't make sense. If anything Rin WOULD approve of such a thing because it would create a scenario where people wouldn't have to die like her again.(at least in a general logic state).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh hey all the childrens merchandise(the tailed beast) are back, woooo.(who actually gives a fuck, they haven't been in naruto until now really).

Maybe the series will actually finish already.

On a funny note, why did I have to watch 2 pages of people taking a shit?
    Last edited by Empire; 11-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks
    obito was obviously going to lose its naruto, nothing good expected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    At the start it was awesome obito saying no then all this rin crap

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I mean, Madara is still there and this was really his plan anyways. Obito was just his pawn.

Short chapter, some wasted panel space, but the Juubi is split and Obito is done for. I found that panel where the Hachibi has Mini-Hachibi with him funny lol. I just hope Gaara gets the Shukaku back.

Also Empire, lol.

"We get little to no explanation on her, except for all of this explanation that we got". Hmm...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well I mean, Madara is still there and this was really his plan anyways. Obito was just his pawn.

Short chapter, some wasted panel space, but the Juubi is split and Obito is done for. I found that panel where the Hachibi has Mini-Hachibi with him funny lol. I just hope Gaara gets the Shukaku back.

Also Empire, lol.

"We get little to no explanation on her, except for all of this explanation that we got". Hmm...
    No, We get an explanation on her, but just the general. I was meaning why she wouldn't accept Sage-Obito. What, because he's not "obito uchiha"? Well shit, even if he was she wouldn't accept him because in 20 years people change from their teenage self!
    ---------------

Its just....I don't know. They made a character who has pretty much zero depth(ironically looks like sakura too!) important to the story. I mean all rin really is is some childish love obito had and it is seemingly important due to obito's lack of maturity. Not to mention this huge time waster that is naruto talking him down.

:/ Seriously, Kishi is the worse writer I will ever know with a 100+ chapter manga, getting ridiculous here.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-08-2013 at 07:02 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    No, We get an explanation on her, but just the general. I was meaning why she wouldn't accept Sage-Obito. What, because he's not "obito uchiha"? Well shit, even if he was she wouldn't accept him because in 20 years people change from their teenage self!
    ---------------

Its just....I don't know. They made a character who has pretty much zero depth(ironically looks like sakura too!) important to the story. I mean all rin really is is some childish love obito had and it is seemingly important due to obito's lack of maturity. Not to mention this huge time waster that is naruto talking him down.

:/ Seriously, Kishi is the worse writer I will ever know with a 100+ chapter manga, getting ridiculous here.
    Because he a murderous villain that's killed so many and is trying to fabricate a fake world because he's too pussy to fix the real one? The whole message of these flashbacks we've been getting the past 2-3 chapters was the fact that she was healing Obito so that he could go on to save the world, so by healing him she was saving the world and etc. The reason Naruto said Rin wouldn't accept the current "Juubito" if you will is because he's saying "fuck that world, dreamland bitch".

And that insult is kind of fucked, he's the worst you'll EVER see. So you're already assuming nothing will be worse? Not to mention all the fucking epic moments Kishi delivered. Even if you don't like this arc (which I don't hate it, but whatever), you have to admit we have had some really cool points in this series.

Zabuza fight, Chunin Exams, Gaara vs Naruto, Rasengan Training/Pwning Kabuto, Sasuke Retrival Arc, Rescue the Kazekage arc, Hidan and Kakuzu arc (which includes learning the Rasen-Shuriken and stuff), the Itachi Pursuit Arc, the Pain arc.

You can't say we didn't see a lot of epic shit. To not only say he's the worst you know, but the worst you will ever know, is kind of fucked up man. (And it's really reductive too lol).

P.S: Sakura isn't useless, fuck off. ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Because he a murderous villain that's killed so many and is trying to fabricate a fake world because he's too pussy to fix the real one? The whole message of these flashbacks we've been getting the past 2-3 chapters was the fact that she was healing Obito so that he could go on to save the world, so by healing him she was saving the world and etc. The reason Naruto said Rin wouldn't accept the current "Juubito" if you will is because he's saying "fuck that world, dreamland bitch".

And that insult is kind of fucked, he's the worst you'll EVER see. So you're already assuming nothing will be worse? Not to mention all the fucking epic moments Kishi delivered. Even if you don't like this arc (which I don't hate it, but whatever), you have to admit we have had some really cool points in this series.

Zabuza fight, Chunin Exams, Gaara vs Naruto, Rasengan Training/Pwning Kabuto, Sasuke Retrival Arc, Rescue the Kazekage arc, Hidan and Kakuzu arc (which includes learning the Rasen-Shuriken and stuff), the Itachi Pursuit Arc, the Pain arc.

You can't say we didn't see a lot of epic shit. To not only say he's the worst you know, but the worst you will ever know, is kind of fucked up man. (And it's really reductive too lol).

P.S: Sakura isn't useless, fuck off. ^_^
    But wouldn't his plan(moons eye) be how to fix the world? Clearly that would be a good way to do it as nothing else has worked so far.

Worse with 100+ chapters, I'm going to bet on it.(at this point of the series).

:/ Writing, not general shonen action scot, writing.

There be a difference, ya'know?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    But wouldn't his plan(moons eye) be how to fix the world? Clearly that would be a good way to do it as nothing else has worked so far.

Worse with 100+ chapters, I'm going to bet on it.(at this point of the series).

:/ Writing, not general shonen action scot, writing.

There be a difference, ya'know?
    Wouldn't that just be a fake shitty existence? It wouldn't be real, what would the point be?

And writing refers to the show in general, action and plot. If you're talking about the story specify that you are by saying "the plot" or "the storyline". "The writing" is extremely vague.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wouldn't that just be a fake shitty existence? It wouldn't be real, what would the point be?

And writing refers to the show in general, action and plot. If you're talking about the story specify that you are by saying "the plot" or "the storyline". "The writing" is extremely vague.
    Well, we don't know the limits of the genjutsu and what it could be. False-reality often proves to be better than reality itself in our world, I would imagine the same concept applies to theirs as well.
    ------------------
    Writing means the story and action as a whole. It makes all the difference, especially in how well the "read" is. People usually prefer to use this as a "how the story is told" though.

For instance, naruto, is told very poorly. You could see most of the plot points for miles, very few alternate routes available at any given turn thanks to the author, and you pretty much know what to expect every "next" chapter.

The insane amount of inconsistency, illogical scenarios, and misunderstandings make for a very unique form of bad writing. One that is quite odd in nature, because most authors know about their own world enough to make sure this stuff doesn't happen.

Naruto has potential, at least given its fanbase and small world. There is plenty of routes to create during any given arc or plot point but for awhile now(and some before) the route taken comes as no surprise, just another week updating a story people can see coming from miles and miles away.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-09-2013 at 01:38 AM.