Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    there isnt really a good alternative yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by willmon22 View Post
    Well I found PlusOps2 and last night I actually got zombies and multiplayer mode to open. Only thing is when I went into any game it wouldn't find anyone else for the game or for solo mode it would say waiting for others or something and eventually say you have been disconnected from the server. I later found that the server was down. Today I seen they said it was up but now I try to open the game and it just force closes all the time. So I am just about ready to give up.
    Well, it just works fine for me
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    xVIRUZx how did you install the plusops2 version? Did you use the nosteam repack of it? Or did you download it straight from plusops2 website?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by microzee View Post
    xVIRUZx how did you install the plusops2 version? Did you use the nosteam repack of it? Or did you download it straight from plusops2 website?
    No, I downloaded BO2 through Steam, then applied T6M when it was working.. but now since it's closed, just replaced it with PlusOps 2, authenticated with forum's account and it worked .
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    okay thanks, I got it working after a couple fresh installs and messing with it.

Thanks
    How exactly did you get it through steam? I tried but it said no license or something. Also I found nosteam has updated their thing today so I think that plusops2 has been updated as well. I just can't seem to do anything right it seems. I am just getting force crashes. I was over at a friends with their satellite connection and it just sat their and never opened. I guess that is because their connection is much too slow for it to verify the account then force crash like it does on mine. Well I am going to do a reinstall and try the new version and hope for the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post

NTAuthority confirmed previously that he's not probably going to give his source to anyone, so no. Anyways, BO2 uses DemonWare, and since DWServer is leaked already, you can use it, but I highly doubt it will work .
    REALLY Where do i find it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by gmack101 View Post
    REALLY Where do i find it!!!!!!!!!!
    What are you talking about?
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

What are you talking about?
    The Dwserver Source leak

Thanks
    Well there was an update for plusops2. I got it and it opened up the game just fine. But upon going to a custom game and choosing a map it just says awaiting challenge then eventually disconnects me from the server. Is it because I don't have the DLC's downloaded yet? Also I tried to open the game again recently and it doesn't open. The process shows but it doesn't do anything not even force close. So I am guessing the servers are that busy then. And one final note is that on the main screen it says 0 online so is that a mistake or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Well there was an update for plusops2. I got it and it opened up the game just fine. But upon going to a custom game and choosing a map it just says awaiting challenge then eventually disconnects me from the server. Is it because I don't have the DLC's downloaded yet? Also I tried to open the game again recently and it doesn't open. The process shows but it doesn't do anything not even force close. So I am guessing the servers are that busy then. And one final note is that on the main screen it says 0 online so is that a mistake or something?
    No, it's the same reason as T6M, only friends and privates matches.
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

No, it's the same reason as T6M, only friends and privates matches.
    I cant find plus ops i looked it up on google

Thanks
    I don't see how you can get it to work just fine viruz as it would seem they have been having issues with someone attacking their server. I can almost never get it to open and when I do get it to open it disconnects me from the server. And gsmack you probably can't find it because it is in persian. Just search plusmaster plusops2 and you will find it as the top result. Just register and it will let you download what you need.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I don't see how you can get it to work just fine viruz as it would seem they have been having issues with someone attacking their server. I can almost never get it to open and when I do get it to open it disconnects me from the server. And gsmack you probably can't find it because it is in persian. Just search plusmaster plusops2 and you will find it as the top result. Just register and it will let you download what you need.
    Well, I found that working when I wrote that before, but at the moment it seems to be down too (nothing pops up).
    blah blah blah

Thanks
    Right now plusops is a crappy alternative, because the server is having problems and is rarely online. If your still having problems though, go to the english part of the plus master forum and there are instructions there to get it installed and working correctly(when there server is working). You do need the dlc's however.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast