Hello Everyone!

I am here looking for someone to "partner" with to create a "software" for Soldier Front.

This is quite a long shot, I know the game is essentially at its lowest point, and continues going further down, but as an editor, it is still a great game to edit for, especially for those who have been working hard playing this game for days.

So i'm here to see if anyone who has experience is able to have a "project" with me, yes $$$ is involved, this isn't charity and i'm aware that nothing in life is free.

Some background of me (for those worried that I scam):

My name is Christopher Soto, my IGN is "Ceramic", a former top AK player in the USF community, known by many, hated by many also. I have always had a passion to game, and also had a passion to keep the game alive. Throughout my SF career, I have been known by many to become a truthful person, when it came to trading accounts, within the top players community, i was a middle man (Handling accounts with 30+ guns, stacked account for 2 years, etc.). I was also the one to be the person to make the first payment when it came to "half off 50% g coins" events. At some point my xfire was hacked, someone copying my persona, attempted to steal someone's account. I created a new xfire (ceramictheak) to take myself away from the old one (danewme). In the end, after 4 long years, im back to the editing scene (after editing USF ModerN 1,2,3) and have edited USF Frosty (Search for it in YT).

After being adapted to SwiFtFoX's no red name Method, recording replays with red names were a pain. Now everything is patched because of XIGNCODE.

This Is what I need from this "Partner"
- Friendly
- Experienced
- Some form of contact (Cellphone, skype, xfire, etc.)
- reasonable

The benefits:
- I will pay based off outcome from this project
- possible increase in SF community
- I do work (ALOT), so money isnt a problem in some cases.

Some info on this "Project"
I have a 2006 World Nationals Replay Loader from Soldier Front (LAN), I need this "ReplayLoader.exe" to load up current replays for USF.

For more info, Please feel free to contact me:

Xfire - Ceramictheak
steam - ceramictheak

AT Mods, If i am breaking any rules please let me know, and i will happily remove this thread. I am not here to steal any of your coders, or any profit, Im juz a person who is in need of a better way to record replays without bugs, this wont be a "Hack" since it isnt exploiting the game, it is a mod.