Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cool Banned through Reports???

hey guys, just a simple question:
    I played with the external and I played pretty legit, so I didn#t get any reports.
    But now since I learned the map and know where the spawns are and so I get reports...
    I played extremely legit, and when I asked them why the wanna report me they say that a 30.2 isn't normal it must be cheated.
    So my point is, the just thought I was cheating, because of my good score!
    Is Infinity Ward banning me now? 5 guys reported me so far (or less Idk)

Would be a shame to be banned only because they reported me for my good score and not for the hacking, and because of that report IW is looking me up and finding the hack and banning me... This would be so unlucky haha

have a nice day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    We haven't gotten a lot of info about new AC system, but I'm pretty sure that they won't ban you(unless you hack again)..
    If they record matches(just like in BO2), you will get banned(as they will notice that you used hack)..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I even say i report people just to scare them, But never bother too.

Thanks
    So that means If I don't hack again the chance of not getting banned is pretty high?
    Hopefully they don't record videos^^ Would be great, but I think they do unfortunatley..
    I think Im gonna focus on playing legit even more now master's ESP is so good, I need to play with it
    Well, If I am banned I'm gonna tell you guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ghosts doesn't even have theater.
    Please donate! <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KlaKsyBack For This Useful Post:

VLARY (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I got reported a thousand time now, not banned. IW doesn't care just like in mw3
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

Thanks
    There is only Live AC in Ghosts, but today i had some crazy scores, example 40-2 and still no ban.IW doesn't care too much for PC community as Treyarch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As soon as you get a 10+ K/D everyone will call you a hacker and they'll tell you they'll report you. Assuming they know how to do so, even then it probably doesn't matter. IW always dumps PC in a hole somewhere, and doesn't look back or care. I wouldn't be scared.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I use the externel esp thing and when i record you can't see the boxes (i only use esp boxes)
    A few days ago i played domination and my score was 66.13.. still not banned
    (Bad Grammar i know)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaccuuhh View Post
    I use the externel esp thing and when i record you can't see the boxes (i only use esp boxes)
    A few days ago i played domination and my score was 66.13.. still not banned
    (Bad Grammar i know)
    Just because you do a recording of yourself doesn't mean that IW's AC system is doing EXACTLY what you do. See AC systems look at all processes running and what each process is doing and hooked to in the system. FRAPs and other recording programs wont do that. Now if you use a program such as X-Ray anti-cheat to record or screen cap yourself and it didn't show up thats a different story since X-Ray works just like PB and even TAC AC systems in scanning all known processes currently running on the PC and the related hooks for each process. IW is a lot smarter then anyone really gives credit for on this site. Not dismissing that they ignore the PC community but when it comes to enforcement of their games they are on top of all systems. The reason we have no information about IW's new AC system is because of the fail they had in MW3 with the banCandy and other live banners in house as well as VAC. I eman they had around 3000 false VAC bans and had to lift them, apologize, and then Steam stepped in and gave the false ban affected players a free copy of L4D2. IW dropped using VAC on Ghosts because of this and have since developed a proprietary AC system that they are keeping closely under wraps to prevent cracks in the system like in MW2 and MW3 with server modification programs for special hosted lobbies or ways around a AC system ban. They thought this through to the T before releasing Ghosts even as broken as the game is.
    [IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/1265635923_36986.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/34473.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/46853_zps1e653219.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/49665_zps070c3347.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/45307_zps4574b2ca.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/44916_zps93d4fd80.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/45407_zpsde4a0a2f.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/14789_zps744b9313.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/48663_zps8d539735.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/47275_zps93a0df94.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/18772_zps9a030232.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/11156_zps1e4dd462.png[/IMG]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SlayerPFC For This Useful Post:

mccabe1990 (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrcack View Post
    hey guys, just a simple question:
    I played with the external and I played pretty legit, so I didn#t get any reports.
    But now since I learned the map and know where the spawns are and so I get reports...
    I played extremely legit, and when I asked them why the wanna report me they say that a 30.2 isn't normal it must be cheated.
    So my point is, the just thought I was cheating, because of my good score!
    Is Infinity Ward banning me now? 5 guys reported me so far (or less Idk)

Would be a shame to be banned only because they reported me for my good score and not for the hacking, and because of that report IW is looking me up and finding the hack and banning me... This would be so unlucky haha

have a nice day

^^ This whole post is 1 big oxymoron "I played with the External and i played pretty legit" "the just thought I was cheating, because of my good score!" no they thought you was cheating because you was....wtf?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dOtKoM For This Useful Post:

Misterpaty (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    I've been goin bat s**t crazy and haven't been banned yet lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Yes lovroman dont hack in ghosts with free hacks they have new system its not vac or any other old anticheat...for me buy a private wh and you gonna be ok dont use stats hacks and prestige or xp free hacks many people banned its like bo2 they recording the games man.lovroman ur wright dude.the name of the new anticheat guys anyone;best way dont hack this game its so good
    Last edited by paokikat29; 11-10-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
    Just because you do a recording of yourself doesn't mean that IW's AC system is doing EXACTLY what you do. See AC systems look at all processes running and what each process is doing and hooked to in the system. FRAPs and other recording programs wont do that. Now if you use a program such as X-Ray anti-cheat to record or screen cap yourself and it didn't show up thats a different story since X-Ray works just like PB and even TAC AC systems in scanning all known processes currently running on the PC and the related hooks for each process. IW is a lot smarter then anyone really gives credit for on this site. Not dismissing that they ignore the PC community but when it comes to enforcement of their games they are on top of all systems. The reason we have no information about IW's new AC system is because of the fail they had in MW3 with the banCandy and other live banners in house as well as VAC. I eman they had around 3000 false VAC bans and had to lift them, apologize, and then Steam stepped in and gave the false ban affected players a free copy of L4D2. IW dropped using VAC on Ghosts because of this and have since developed a proprietary AC system that they are keeping closely under wraps to prevent cracks in the system like in MW2 and MW3 with server modification programs for special hosted lobbies or ways around a AC system ban. They thought this through to the T before releasing Ghosts even as broken as the game is.
    Ohh, i didn't thought about that.., sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I've got one friend who has got banned from people reporting him so it does happen. They didn't just put that system in for nothing. BE CAREFUL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast