what's up?! i'm new here, obviously. i figured that i would introduce myself and all that..

i'm nick. sometimes i play games, but not too often anymore. i used to be really into photoshop and the whole graphics scene a LONG time ago, and it's something that i have always really enjoyed. i figure that since this site is pretty active and has a whole section for that, i could come back and try my hand at some stuff i haven't done in some time.

i'm nineteen years old. i love cars, mainly imports. i work full time at bar-s foods, and i need to find something productive to do outside of work and spending time with my girlfriend. this seems like a nice community, and i may be in some games of combat arms with some of you guys here sometime. hm... what else is there to say about me? i like hardcore music (mainly the new genre), i spend most of my money on working on my car and i love to show her off! i like photography, i like to travel around the state and hopefully out some in the future!

i'm a pretty laid back guy- i'm pretty chill about just about everything.. i'm open-minded. i like baseball a lot, and the braves have been my team since i was a little kid. haha.

anyway, thanks dudes, and i hope i have some fun here and learn stuff!