Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Le Bot Suggetion: Wheel of Doom Autoer

Hello guys, i have a suggetion for the Le Bot future Update, an autoer for the Wheel of Doom / Destiney or something to get the Donated items of awesomeness thingy..

Can someone tell if this is possible, yet safe?

Thanks,
    The Wicked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    As far as I know, It's not.

Thanks
    I think someone said something about an exploit but safe? Probably not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Impossible I think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    There is an exploit for teh preview shop but not for the UIODA or the wheel itself. Besides AQW probably has all packets sent under the meh_users_suspicions so they if they get bored and look at that your account will be right there with how ever many offenses you had. So no safe way that I know of yet.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hmm i think we can actually have an exploit as i checked the map of the wheel it uses the map to get the items,achievement,gold etc. i think we can change gold to ac,What items it drops by knowing the item id!,We can use the source of the map export it as a swf via adobe flash cs6 or somethin then use fiddler which is how i edit ninja saga swfs to make the hacks ! message me if you want the map source of the wheels! or add me via skype:cody.devil

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Hmm i think we can actually have an exploit as i checked the map of the wheel it uses the map to get the items,achievement,gold etc. i think we can change gold to ac,What items it drops by knowing the item id!,We can use the source of the map export it as a swf via adobe flash cs6 or somethin then use fiddler which is how i edit ninja saga swfs to make the hacks ! message me if you want the map source of the wheels! or add me via skype:cody.devil
    Actually the drop is a chosen item on the Quest in the DB. I have the map source and also use AS3 Sorcerer to decompile the source code as sothink likes to mess it up. Anyhow ive looked at the map and I knw how it works. There is a Wheel section in AQW's DB with the quests, as well as extra items drop. Then it takes from the quest as a random item. Though it is most likely a percentage based on their rarity value which is kinda like spinning a wheel then randomly picking a prize from the bucket you chose by spinning the wheel. Anyhow as far as I could so there is no exploits but I would love to talk to you and get your take on it. Maybe we could make something
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Actually the drop is a chosen item on the Quest in the DB. I have the map source and also use AS3 Sorcerer to decompile the source code as sothink likes to mess it up. Anyhow ive looked at the map and I knw how it works. There is a Wheel section in AQW's DB with the quests, as well as extra items drop. Then it takes from the quest as a random item. Though it is most likely a percentage based on their rarity value which is kinda like spinning a wheel then randomly picking a prize from the bucket you chose by spinning the wheel. Anyhow as far as I could so there is no exploits but I would love to talk to you and get your take on it. Maybe we could make something
    I tried increasing the quantity of xp boost it DID show i got x30 but didn't show up in my inventory, Didn't try changing the Item ID though.
    Last edited by D.V; 11-12-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
    I tried increasing the quantity of xp boost it DID show i got x30 but didn't show up in my inventory, Didn't try changing the Item ID though.
    That is client sided though and not server sided. You can make it look like you got 30 but in reality you will only get one. Though if you could find the ability to get the UIODA that would be awesome

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    That is client sided though and not server sided. You can make it look like you got 30 but in reality you will only get one. Though if you could find the ability to get the UIODA that would be awesome
    Of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

Of course.
    HP which I administrate on and release stuff there. We have the wheel of doom coded for a random spin and picks randomly out of the items but honestly unless the spin gives you the packet of the item in which case you can change the ID then I do not see a way to do anything server sided. Most of it will be client sided.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Goodluck to the two of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    So..... any update?