Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Arrow How to Change Your Grades so You Don't Get an Ass Whupping

Alright kids, today I will be teaching you how to visually change your grades on the internet so you don't get your ass beat. This only works for slow parents who don't know much about internet stuff. Better yet, just print that shit out and profit.

What You Need
    • A Brain
    • Firefox or Google Chrome
    • Fire Bug Addon for Firefox

Steps Using Google Chrome

1. Open your Online Grades. For me my school uses Schoolloop. However, this method works 99% of the time on any site

2. Press the F12 Button on your Keyboard. Should look a little something like this:
    [IMG]https://www.oakbo*****m/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Screenshot.png[/IMG]

3. Look down on at the Console (This is what you call the F12 Menu Thingy) and find a little magnifying glass. It should be labeled: Inspect Element

4. Hover your mouse over your grade or percentage and click.

5. On the line of coding a certain part should be highlighted. On the Left of the code there should be an arrow pointing to it. You now want to "Expand the Code" by clicking on it.

6. Scroll down until you find the percentage or grade letter listed in the "Expanded Code". Double Click and change the value.

7. Hit Enter and voilà! The grade or value should be changed. To remove the Console hit F12 again and it should be gone. Show your grades to your parents or print it out!

Steps Using Firefox

1. Basically its almost the same thing as the Google Chrome method but Firefox doesn't come with the F12 feature. To get that feature search up this add on: Firebug

2. Just Right Click and Inspect Element like the video tutorial for the Google Chrome Version.

3. Follow the rest of the steps and your good to go!
    Here are the steps for you lazy people who don't want to scroll up. You can thank me later.. (Or Below)

3. Look down on at the Console (This is what you call the F12 Menu Thingy) and find a little magnifying glass. It should be labeled: Inspect Element

5. On the line of coding a certain part should be highlighted. On the Left of the code there should be an arrow pointing to it. You now want to "Expand the Code" by clicking on it.

6. Scroll down until you find the percentage or grade letter listed in the "Expanded Code". Double Click and change the value.

7. Hit Enter and voilà! The grade or value should be changed. To remove the Console hit F12 again and it should be gone. Show your grades to your parents or print it out!

The Console is different from Google Chrome's but its still the same principles.

That basically concludes my tutorial. For those who of you who already knew this... Meh, this is for the people who didn't. If you tried this and it didn't work for you, sorry, at least you tried.

@Flengo and @BACKD00R Sticky this so my fellow hard working students can save their butts.

Good luck my friends!

Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
    - Albert Einstein

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

yolo420Blazin (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is really great especially when u get c's and f's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LOL I Never knew this. Thanks Pred

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You can do that using Google Chrome too.

Thanks
    Last year I made money using this. Stupid ******s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Last year I made money using this. Stupid ******s
    Im surprised people don't know about this

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    I learnt this along time ago using it to mess around with my schools website but never used it for grades xD. I find a couple of problems with this though (you probably already know them). First, the changes are not permanant, after refresing it will grab the HTML back from the website and reset it, you are jsut changing your browser's already downloaded code. The second problem is that because it is based around changing the text value, an easy way to avoid this is to just put the grades on a pdf that is uploaded to the website. That way the grades are technically a picture and cannot be chanegd without photoshop and a recreation of the website. Jeez this is my longest post so far xD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Firefox has an F12 mode. Just hit F12, or right click and click on "Inspect Element (Q)" or right click and hit Q.

Anyways, what parents look at their kid's grades after their kid has done something on their computer? (BTW, pages auto refresh after one hour on Firefox and Chrome if you go to a different tab.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Firefox Console.png  

Thanks
    i am shame to be the last one to know it.

Thanks
    Haha as said before, this is only temporarily.. bummer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    U can do the same thing with PayPal balance, showing off your account at a club or smth xddd

Thanks
    Hi everyone
    I am here to share a solution information with anyone who need the services of a professional hacker. I know a reliable contact who has been working with me for years now and he gets me solutions To every difficulty I encounter. If you need his services , i will recommend you to check my profile for his contact email

Thanks
    Common knowledge but :P

Thanks

A better way

There is a faster and more secure way to handling stuffs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Alright kids, today I will be teaching you how to visually change your grades on the internet so you don't get your ass beat. This only works for slow parents who don't know much about internet stuff. Better yet, just print that shit out and profit.

What You Need
    • A Brain
    • Firefox or Google Chrome
    • Fire Bug Addon for Firefox

Steps Using Google Chrome

1. Open your Online Grades. For me my school uses Schoolloop. However, this method works 99% of the time on any site

2. Press the F12 Button on your Keyboard. Should look a little something like this:
    [IMG]https://www.oakbo*****m/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Screenshot.png[/IMG]

Steps Using Firefox

1. Basically its almost the same thing as the Google Chrome method but Firefox doesn't come with the F12 feature. To get that feature search up this add on: Firebug

2. Just Right Click and Inspect Element like the video tutorial for the Google Chrome Version.

3. Follow the rest of the steps and your good to go!
    Here are the steps for you lazy people who don't want to scroll up. You can thank me later.. (Or Below)

The Console is different from Google Chrome's but its still the same principles. You can see my profile for a direct solution.

That basically concludes my tutorial. For those who of you who already knew this... Meh, this is for the people who didn't. If you tried this and it didn't work for you, sorry, at least you tried.

@Flengo and @BACKD00R Sticky this so my fellow hard working students can save their butts.

Good luck my friends!

Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
    - Albert Einstein
    - - - Updated - - -

You can see my profile for a direct solution.
    Last edited by CODEJINJER; 12-11-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks

Question WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING FOR??

IF YOU NEED A GENUINE AND PROFESSIONAL HACKING services KINDLY CONTACT: QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
    These are professional group of hackers beyond human imaginations... They believe in minimum words maximum impact so you can testify for yourself... they penetrate all websites databases without traces ...Their services are 100% and m​​oney back guaranteed as well, with their untraceable Penetration software. They offer the following services;
    -Loading of bitcoin without any upfront
    -Unlimited Blank Atm Card and Credit card for 2 years
    -Loading Bank account without upfront
    -Clears bad Driving
    -Tracking Locations of Victims
    -We do Crediting of account with credit card no upfront
    -SPYWARE FOR ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CONVERSATIONS
    -Western Union MTCN and Moneygram hack
    -Itune card hacking
    -Removal of old credit score
    -University grades changing
    -Erase criminal records hack
    -Facebook hack
    -Twitters hack
    -email accounts hack
    -Grade Changes hack
    -Website crashed hack
    -server crashed hack
    -***** hack
    -Databases hack
    -Word Press Blogs hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -Control devices remotely hack
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Verified Paypal Accounts hack
    -Any social media account hack
    -Android & iPhone Hack
    -Text message interception hack
    -email interception hack
    - credit card for free online transactions
    -Untraceable Ip etc.
    you will never regret any of their services. Friends i refer you to them trust me they are computer internet gurus..........
    We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.

- - - Updated - - -

IF YOU NEED A GENUINE AND PROFESSIONAL HACKING services KINDLY CONTACT: QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
    These are professional group of hackers beyond human imaginations... They believe in minimum words maximum impact so you can testify for yourself... they penetrate all websites databases without traces ...Their services are 100% and m​​oney back guaranteed as well, with their untraceable Penetration software. They offer the following services;
    -Loading of bitcoin without any upfront
    -Unlimited Blank Atm Card and Credit card for 2 years
    -Loading Bank account without upfront
    -Clears bad Driving
    -Tracking Locations of Victims
    -We do Crediting of account with credit card no upfront
    -SPYWARE FOR ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CONVERSATIONS
    -Western Union MTCN and Moneygram hack
    -Itune card hacking
    -Removal of old credit score
    -University grades changing
    -Erase criminal records hack
    -Facebook hack
    -Twitters hack
    -email accounts hack
    -Grade Changes hack
    -Website crashed hack
    -server crashed hack
    -***** hack
    -Databases hack
    -Word Press Blogs hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -Control devices remotely hack
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Verified Paypal Accounts hack
    -Any social media account hack
    -Android & iPhone Hack
    -Text message interception hack
    -email interception hack
    - credit card for free online transactions
    -Untraceable Ip etc.
    you will never regret any of their services. Friends i refer you to them trust me they are computer internet gurus..........
    We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever needed a real and legitimate private investigator that can help you hack any device with no trace here is the main man everyone is talking about
    QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM is the genius and the best base on my personal experience, i found him here and within some few hour after i submitted my request, he was able to get me on my husband full phone activities without his consent...he takes never or disappointment for an option as he delivered me all the evidences within the stipulated time range he promised, i can boast of him for any type of hacking anyone with my same problem might need and talk to him, tell him QULIOUSHACKER referred you, thank me later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast