Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1535
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Culture clash?

No doubt he has macros for various guns already saved but then he and others have put time and effort into testing that these work for various attachments and distances, so they aren't the run of the mill macro I'd assume.

I haven't purchased any macros of him yet as he wasn't very transparent in what weapons he has in his library, which for me personally is a big turn off. These are worth what you're willing to pay at the end of the day and is your choice.

Is he asking for additional donations for weapons not in his library? I don't quite understand what is happening there as it should be free if you've paid once already. If the macros aren't working is anyone else experiencing the same problem? If not then it is isolated to you and probably user error somewhere.

As for the attitude, I agree not very professional but then you're probably dealing with script kiddies here lol
    Last edited by Putinsbaby; 01-13-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donapaany View Post
    So that is what you call asking questions? It's not as if you've created a universal guide that addresses all problems.
    You want me to use my brain yet you are unwilling to provide what would be to you some basic information.

And its ironic that your criticising me for a lack of effort Mr "I need a donation because to make your specific macro I'm gonna have to spend lots of time when really I probably already have it saved on my hard drive and make sure on paypal you select gift cuz I'm avoiding tax"

Your not a very good troll, and you come across as very arrogant, both here and on your youtube channel - not a good trait.
    your not special just because you can make macros.
    Maybe getting a proper job will do you good?
    just a thought
    1. In each of the videos there are a guide on how to
    -Set the sensitivity and respective game settings
    -Converting the macro AND loading the macro to your mouse (Bloody and old X7)
    -Settings for certain settings that DICE patched into the game
    -Dual language EN and RU (RU might have some grammatical mistakes here and there)

These are identical to my settings. I use, test and record the macros I put on YouTube with the same macro file. There should be no problem IF you follow it correctly and carefully.

If you find one of the links broken or outdated, you can always post a comment or an educated response in the forums.

2. If your macros are not working, you can always recheck your settings BEFORE being angry on the forums and saying that the macros don't work with your mouse.

3. You get your specific macro AND my entire macrolibrary for different games and X7 or Logitech brand mouse. I don't sell individual macros.

4. The reason that I troll and act accordingly is because you don't want to read the instructions.

5. FYI I am a full time college student, making macros is just a hobby.

6. PayPal Tax is for MERCHANTS only, this is a private transaction done without a 3rd party medium like eBay or the such. I keep every macro I made in the computer so if you accidentally deleted yours I can upload the file for you to download again.

For all I care you can just pay another member if you don't want my service.

Quote Originally Posted by Putinsbaby View Post
    Culture clash?

No doubt he has macros for various guns already saved but then he and others have put time and effort into testing that these work for various attachments and distances, so they aren't the run of the mill macro I'd assume.

I haven't purchased any macros of him yet as he wasn't very transparent in what weapons he has in his library, which for me personally is a big turn off. These are worth what you're willing to pay at the end of the day and is your choice.

Is he asking for additional donations for weapons not in his library? I don't quite understand what is happening there as it should be free if you've paid once already. If the macros aren't working is anyone else experiencing the same problem? If not then it is isolated to you and probably user error somewhere.

As for the attitude, I agree not very professional but then you're probably dealing with script kiddies here lol

1. I charge a flat rate for all of the macros + request service. No additional price is applied when you request a macro (you can request as many times as you like).

2. I create my macros for scratch, I don't copy a macro online and republish it as my own.

3. I was willing to be transparent for a moment but you didn't reply back.
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    Lol, this thread cracks me up. Seriously, Yellow 13 has been a LONG time member here who has posted most of his work for free just to be a good guy. Over the past year or so I have watched people come in here and bash him with their sense of entitlement for updates, special request, etc... If you aren't satisfied with his answers to your questions you have a few options:

1) Play without a Macro (if you can't follow Yellow 13's instructions please see option 4)

2) Learn AHK, AutoIT, Lua (logitech's API), or another automation language (if you can't follow simple instructions please revert to option #1)

3) Learn a real language like C# / C++ reverse engineer {insert fave game here}, find your mem ptrs and offsets to hook, and build your own custom hack. (if you can't follow advanced instructions please revert to option #2)

4) STFU and learn to say, "thank you."

For the more advanced complainers - Here is a quick function I made to represent your choices.

Code:
    _Option_Array() {

Array := {
    Option1: "Play without a Macro (if you can't follow Yellow 13's instructions please see option 4)", Option2: "Learn AHK, AutoIT, Lua (logitech's API), or another automation language (if you can't follow simple instructions please revert to option #1)", Option3: "Learn a real language like C# / C++ reverse engineer {insert fave game here}, find your mem ptrs and offsets to hook, and build your own custom hack. (if you can't follow advanced instructions please revert to option #2)", Option4: "STFU and learn to say, thank you." }
    	For key, value in Array
    	{
    		if (key = Option){
    			option_value := value
    			return option_value
    		}
    	}
    }
    Last edited by islanq; 01-13-2015 at 01:34 PM. Reason: fun func added

Thanks
    Someone can help me, when I use ADS and release the button the mouse still in ads mode. Why?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pochow View Post
    Someone can help me, when I use ADS and release the button the mouse still in ads mode. Why?
    You have to change aim settings from gameplay section
    @yellow13 dude i have 12 post but i can't send pm to you could you tell why i can't send ?
    Last edited by HypeRLegend000; 01-14-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HypeRLegend000 View Post
    You have to change aim settings from gameplay section
    @yellow13 dude i have 12 post but i can't send pm to you could you tell why i can't send ?
    Hi, you might want to try and press CTRL F5, if it doesn't work you can try logging out and in again.

Sometimes the MPGH user data tend to take a while to be updated.

Thanks
    What to do to work .amc macro format? Where is paste?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Great work with the macros, gotta love this mouse. Only paid 26 euros for it with already unlocked core.

Thanks
    Noob question alert !
    sorry if I post this in the wrong thread but...if I selected all the settings like in the first post for sensitivity my ingame mouse sensitivity is 12%. Is this the way to be or I did something wrong ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nsanety View Post
    Noob question alert !
    sorry if I post this in the wrong thread but...if I selected all the settings like in the first post for sensitivity my ingame mouse sensitivity is 12%. Is this the way to be or I did something wrong ?
    No, it's just the slider in game not being accurate enough to reflect the settings you put in the actual config file.

tl;dr - it's normal.

Thanks
    Thank you Yellow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Hi, you might want to try and press CTRL F5, if it doesn't work you can try logging out and in again.

Sometimes the MPGH user data tend to take a while to be updated.
    Thanks mate it worked

Thanks
    Hi , I'm doing some macros of AEK and ACE and soon i will post in this thread !

Thanks
    Hello. im Have a question can someone help me ?. How to use .bwp file im know how to use a .amc but im dont know how to use .bwp. Can someone make a little tutorial ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I hope you will be making macros for Hardline too.

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast