Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Angry Why I find it hard to play legit (bitching)

I'm not sure if this has ever happened to you legit players out there, but. Usually when I go onto a map, I keep in mind the usual hiding spots. Especially in oil rig, where there are tons of places where people seem to camp out and try to keep the other side at bay.

So, usually games go pretty well. But 1/5 or so games I get some raging fuck who just seems to think that they're the absolute best, and anyone below rank should suck completely. So even with a kdr of 23/23, they some how convince themselves that I've got hacks. At times it's just that dick that everyone runs into, whom accuses everyone whom beats them, other times it's just because they're friends with the mod.

Playing legitly is difficult :/ especially when your legit character is only csm 3, demoted for glitching on fireteam several times.

I get that the community is vastly populated by hackers, but, come on. Not everyone below Lieutenant is a hacker. So why is it that these people feel like if they're losing, you're automatically a hacker?

I've been kicked out of more games while playing legitly than with hack characters combined. Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys ever experience those frustrating moments went some Colonel ranked prick just seem to think that killing him once while you rushed him in a team of 3 is hacking? or just been kicked because you were doing better than the mod?
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k525/CorrodedDusk/Roronoa_Zoro_Signature_by_Melodiq-1.png[/IMG]
    Kill me? You can't even kill my boredom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How to solve this: quit the shitty game.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** BLUE TURD View Post
    How to solve this: quit the shitty game.
    Best Answer
    Am A CA Hack Freak

If You Would Like to send me a mc acc plz
    DONT CALL MPGH THEY CALL YOU

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=KFGYJDG6EY432&lc=CA &item_name=HELP%20ME%20Donate%201%24&currency_code =CAD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aN onHostedGuest <<<<<
    COPY AND PASTE THIS THANK For Donation

Thanks
    COmbat arms is a money sucking game its only nice to play when you spend bunches of money for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well, it's not like other fps communities are any better. Counter Strike isn't all that amazing, despite all the hype about it.
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k525/CorrodedDusk/Roronoa_Zoro_Signature_by_Melodiq-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Uh, Well since you glitched on your legit character, guess it's not a legit character anymore.

I get what you mean, I'm a colenol, and I get kicked by fucking CSM's cause they've never seen someone do good or something idk. On my alts, all the time , I get kicked by some fat fuck behind a computer ranting for no reason. It's something everyone experiences in the ''Ca community''. The community's stupid, a lot of good , respected ca players have quit cause of this, only to come back few months later to a game that's even more corrupted then it already was. If only CA could bring back the time when there weren't any Elite Moderators 3;

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The glitch I had performed was the one where you hide behind the bathroom door, after round 15 on Fireteam Cabin. It's nothing all that serious, or game changing. I mean, if they put it in the game, why not use it? It doesn't take much, alteration, or anything like that either. You just run behind the door. xD

Thanks
    Use hacks. make them cry. Have fun.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnageClaws View Post
    I'm not sure if this has ever happened to you legit players out there, but. Usually when I go onto a map, I keep in mind the usual hiding spots. Especially in oil rig, where there are tons of places where people seem to camp out and try to keep the other side at bay.

So, usually games go pretty well. But 1/5 or so games I get some raging fuck who just seems to think that they're the absolute best, and anyone below rank should suck completely. So even with a kdr of 23/23, they some how convince themselves that I've got hacks. At times it's just that dick that everyone runs into, whom accuses everyone whom beats them, other times it's just because they're friends with the mod.

Playing legitly is difficult :/ especially when your legit character is only csm 3, demoted for glitching on fireteam several times.

I get that the community is vastly populated by hackers, but, come on. Not everyone below Lieutenant is a hacker. So why is it that these people feel like if they're losing, you're automatically a hacker?

I've been kicked out of more games while playing legitly than with hack characters combined. Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys ever experience those frustrating moments went some Colonel ranked prick just seem to think that killing him once while you rushed him in a team of 3 is hacking? or just been kicked because you were doing better than the mod?
    Detection: Account Compromised
    Solution: Begin Reiteration
    Advisement: Reiterated Account Should Be Made Main. Wait a month. Get Back On Previously Compromised Account.
    ???????
    Profit.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    the CA community is severely close to the CoD community(even though i play both) childish and always quick to blame others when they either make mistakes or just suck in general
    I Literally can't even.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lately I've actually been seeing people who find any excuse to kick. I can understand the Spec rules, cause admittedly specs can be cheap with their weapons. But, I see people kick others for specific gun uses, or for camping. It's like, any reason you can find is valid. The other day I was playing VIP and the Admin was kicking people left and right every time they killed him, or beat us. It got to the point that everyone on our team, that wasn't in his stupid Taste the Rainbow clan, was bashing on them.

Actually, that's probably the most Rage I see. Taste The Rainbow will kick for any reason, including losing. I saw a guy on quarantine get kicked by them, because the guy was a better free runner and had full speed gear and was quick scoping them as he jumped around them.

They should remove Elite and Super Elite, and add a better kicking system. Maybe one where more than 70% Yes means they get kicked.

Thanks
    I agree completely

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quit the damn game, it's what I did. The community in CA is so fucked up, not even worth playing this piece of shit anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nexon loves you all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    It happen because the medium age of CA player is around 12 years old.