Thanks

Veko's Blade of Awe Guide!

Introduction :
    Hello Everyone,
    My name's Veko, and this is my first post.

I tried getting the blade of awe, and it takes a long while,
    i also was not sure if scripts were working properly,
    so here's a guide with scripts, quick methods, and more!

The Quests :
    The quests exist out of 5 quests,
    Find the Stonewrit!
    Find the Hilt!
    Find the Handle!
    Find the Blade!
    Find the Runes!

Which are all pretty simple and easy, except for the Runes.

Find the Stonewrit!
    Find the Stonewrit to begin your quest to assemble the Blade of Awe! I have heard that a dragon stole the Stonewrit, and is keeping it in its hoard. Slay the Dragons of Lore until you recover the Stonewrit!

Methods :
    /join etherwardes | kill the Dragons there.
    /join stonehand | kill the Black Dragon, he's in the tower in the back of the map, continue mid untill you see a circle, step into it, and kill him.
    /join j6 | kill the Sketchy Dragon at the end of the map.
    buy Guardian or X-Guardian on AQ |use your Guardian Stonewrit, i don't recommend this though, since it costs alot of cash, and it only takes like 5minutes normally.

Scripts :
    I do not recommend using a script for this quest, but if u really want to, use the standard Le Bot one,
    it is found in the bot list under in Le Bot, it is named : [BoA]Find the stonewrit,
    it will use the Sketchy Dragon, which is the 3rd method from above.

Find the Hilt!
    Find the Hilt to begin your quest to assemble the Blade of Awe! I have heard that an undead monster stole the Hilt, and is keeping it in safe in a crypt. Slay the Undead of Lore until you recover the Hilt!

Methods :
    /join battleundera | Very simple, just walk thrue the map, and kill any undead you see.
    /join swordhavenundead | Same story, Different Map.
    /join castleundead | Obvious.

Scripts :
    I do not recommend using a script for this quest, but if u really want to, use the standard Le Bot one,
    it is found in the bot list under in Le Bot, it is named : [BoA]Find the hilt,
    it will use castleundead, which is the 3rd method from above.

Find the Handle!
    Find the Handle to begin your quest to assemble the Blade of Awe! I have heard that an elemental monster stole the Handle, and is keeping it hidden away. Slay the Elementals of Lore until you recover the Handle!

Methods :

/join gilead | Slay the elementals that are there, the mana elemental might be quicker at low levels, since there are already people killing it most of the time.
    /join bludrut(1,2,3) | Slay the boss elementals, not recommended though since the option above is quicker.

Scripts :
    it is found in the bot list under in Le Bot, it is named : [BoA]Find the handle,
    it will use gilead, which is the 1st method from above.

Find the Blade!
    Find the Blade to begin your quest to assemble the Blade of Awe! I have heard that a Chaos Beast stole the Blade, and is having a Chaos Eye watch over it. Slay the Chaos Beasts of Lore until you recover the Blade!

Methods :
    /join elemental | Slay the mana golem, i do not think this is good though and i highly recommend using the 2nd option.
    /join hydra | Slay the hydras, must have completed the escherion storyline up to the battle though.

Scripts :
    Don't use scripts for this, it takes a while, but the only one out (that i know off) is Le Bot's and that using the mana golem,
    which is WAY slower then hydra.

Find the Runes!
    Find the Runes to begin your quest to assemble the Blade of Awe! I have heard that a Chaos Lord stole the Runes, and is keeping them inside a mass of pure Chaos. Slay the Chaos Lords of Lore until you recover the Runes!

Methods :
    /join escherion | kill escherion to gain the runes, you do not need the storyline, but it is highly recommended, otherwise you will get a annoying cutscene untill you do, the drop rate of the runes on escherion are confirmed to be 0,1%.
    /join djinn | kill tibicenas for the runes, you do not need the storyline, and it wont add anything to the farming experience.
    The drop rate of the runes on tibicenas are confirmed to be 0,3%.
    /join kitsune | kill kitsune for the runes, you do not need the storyline, doesn't add anything either, the drop rate on kitsune is confirmed to be 0,1%.

Scripts :
    I highly recommend using scripts, it takes a long time, up to 100's of hours if unlucky.
    For the first option(escherion) use kirandeepu's find the runes + supplies of the wheel multi-script, it's an great script.
    For the 2nd option(djinn) use the updated runes script, once i find it (it seems deleted) i will give credit.
    For the 3rd option(kitsune) use Le Bot's standard one.

Cant post links for now, since the forums dont like me, neither can i post virus scans or attachments.

Prime Awe.
    To get the Prime Awe, you have to be a member, when you are a member you can accept the quest,
    you are send out to collect 13 evolutions of Awe, which are just tooooooooo easy to get,
    just kill Aracara 13x, and enjoy your prime weapons of Awe.

Updates :
    -Added some small layout updates.
    -Added Prime Awe.

Final Word :
    I really hope Glue or Aqworldsthunder can fix the links/attachments, i want to thank you guys for reading my tutorial,
    and please show me some support by clicking the thanks button

♥Veko
    Last edited by Veko; 11-16-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice tutorial
    /Moved to correct section.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015