Thread: Why I quit. -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Why I quit. -.-

Shalom!

I'm posting it here, and mods and minions you better not delete this, I need to explains myself.

I quit, not because of the stress and 'heat' but because I am tired of having to be the only Minion would can quickly clean the thread and lower shit down.

I already see that sense I was not in power, that the threads went back to it old way. I quit because I was moving, after a 24 hours flight, I finally got here in Pennsylvania (Yay for firefox editing it for me!). My new home is cozy and I got chicken and stuff, I quit because I would not be the infamous, "Midnight Minion." And plus, I have to go to school. I will still be on around 7 hours a day but with a huge medical project coming up, I don't know if I can spend anymore time here on the forum. Please, quit saying I quit because of stress and the 'fight' between me and Xippy (Yes, I like to call him that). We both are now on good terms and are friends.

Please stop asking why I left, Corndog was being a jerk and just told everyone the wrong reasons. (Douche >( ) Anyways, I am not quitting and I am actually trying to get a mod job for this section so I can REALLY removes some people and put a nice Jew in office. :P

So again, don't ask me why and if you don't know the REAL truth about why I left untill now. Please, do not spread rumors and gossip.

Also, it remind me of my military past and I can't handle that, so.

Seeya!

Mouzie
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-27-2009 at 05:12 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

-Geforce- (08-27-2009),ddd555 (08-27-2009),Khahnlehuu (08-27-2009),lalobon (08-27-2009),monsterthejuggalo (08-27-2009),Stealez4ever (08-27-2009),Yoman1016 (08-27-2009)

Thanks
    hehe...i just said that once, and all of a sudden the whole section thought u quit because it was too hard...

also, are you saying i dont do anything?
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-27-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good Luck Man, maybe I can be a new Minion???????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sucks that quit

Gl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by -Geforce- View Post
    Good Luck Man, maybe I can be a new Minion???????????
    You are only a advanced member , i think User1 should be 1 or -XpliCitt-
    Last edited by Ali; 08-27-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    ok mouzie...
    you where the only one to do shit?!?!?
    • you were on at the most 4 hours daily...im pretty sure an admin can check your logs.
    • everytime i have talked to you, you were playing a game and not modding...

now let me say something..
    • i'm usually on 8-11 hours daily...you can get an admin to check my logs...
    • i think i picked up a lot of slack from you and weasle...
    • and you were the one who bailed...i don't think you have to explain yourself to a hacking community...

so before you even go there saying "im the only one who did shit", you can kiss my ass

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whitten For This Useful Post:

Crackerscrack2 (09-01-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    ok mouzie...
    you where the only one to do shit?!?!?
    • you were on at the most 4 hours daily...im pretty sure an admin can check your logs.
    • everytime i have talked to you, you were playing a game and not modding...

now let me say something..
    • i'm usually on 8-11 hours daily...you can get an admin to check my logs...
    • i think i picked up a lot of slack from you and weasle...
    • and you were the one who bailed...i don't think you have to explain yourself to a hacking community...

so before you even go there saying "im the only one who did shit", you can kiss my ass
    Okay.

Where were you for four fucking days?

I've been moving, I've been telling Obama and Dave that, so you can bite my arse for that.

Slack? Look at my closing and deleting log (not anymore), I've close more shit then what you can put in your girlfriend, dude.

I also stated, why I 'bail' I left because of schooling and because I was moving (Why is America always wet?) Anyways, Obama is leaving too. So why don't you bitch at him for 'bailing' because of school too?

Also, slack? I don't know what worst, the shit that dribbles out of your mouth, or the fact is you thinks you're all high and shit.

'I quit, not because of the stress and 'heat' but because I am tired of having to be the only Minion would can quickly clean the thread and lower shit down.' Did I say, I am the only one who does shit? I said I get it done quickly.

Didn't think so.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-27-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Okay.

I've been moving, I've been telling Obama and Dave that, so you can bite my arse for that.

Slack? Look at my closing and deleting log (not anymore), I've close more shit then what you can put in your girlfriend, dude.

I also stated, why I 'bail' I left because of schooling and because I was moving (Why is America always wet?) Anyways, Obama is leaving too. So why don't you bitch at him for 'bailing' because of school too?

Also, slack? I don't know what worst, the shit that dribbles out of your mouth, or the fact is you thinks you're all high and shit.

'I quit, not because of the stress and 'heat' but because I am tired of having to be the only Minion would can quickly clean the thread and lower shit down.' Did I say, I am the only one who does shit? I said I get it done quickly.

Didn't think so.
    Oh shit, lmao.
    Someone pissed you off.

Who's Xippy?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Okay.

Didn't think so.
    yeah i was gone for 4 days...
    4 days out of 365...
    i went through obama, liz, and dave and all said i wouldn't loose my position for it. i went through them for the OK!

im not going to fucking argue with you about if you did a good job, because honestly idgaf what anyone else does expect me.
    i haven't fucked up, and don't plan on it.

now if you want me to tell you, you did a good job and give you a cookie and a pat on the back sure...what ever makes you happy.

just next time, don't be so god damn two-faced
    (final post here, im not arguing with you).
    Last edited by whitten; 08-27-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Welcome to America.

Thanks
    obama is leaving???????///????

Thanks
    well...i think me and whitten both agree that you were a good minion when you were on. but lets face it. you were barely ever active.

*Yes, Josh is resigning his mod position.
    don't beg for it. and dont ask us either please. we do not know.
    same as the third minion spot. please stop spamming me...i dont know who (if we are getting a third at all) is getting it/when they are putting apps up
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-27-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    well...i think me and whitten both agree that you were a good minion when you were on. but lets face it. you were barely ever active.
    I'm was 4 hours ahead of you guys, so I was on around later when you guys was sleeping.

While working, I didn't do much but close threads, removed then, and comments once or twice.

So, don't say I wasn't active.

We all have flaws, so don't pokes at mine.

Obama told me that he have a high chance of stepping down because of school too and have the same reasons as mine, we both can't be on as often.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post

*Yes, Josh is resigning his mod position.
    don't beg for it. and dont ask us either please. we do not know.
    same as the third minion spot. please stop spamming me...i dont know who (if we are getting a third at all) is getting it/when they are putting apps up
    Okay, I wasn't 'active' enough.

Fine, Corndog. You don't do your job, you take forever to close threads, you even have to ASK me for help.

Adam, he not as active as you said he is. I check the fucking right hand corner around 9:00, where is he? he active when he wants to be, he comes on and be on all day, then next. Never shows up, I use to have a job. I am not going to stop trying to save some guy's life when he smashes into another car.

Please, quit saying I am not active. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Oh shit, lmao.
    Someone pissed you off.

Who's Xippy?
    You are. :3

Thanks
    wait wtf obama is leaving and stop flaming mouzie u wouldent do that if he was minion agian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast