Thread: Why I quit. -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Why I quit. -.-

Shalom!

I'm posting it here, and mods and minions you better not delete this, I need to explains myself.

I quit, not because of the stress and 'heat' but because I am tired of having to be the only Minion would can quickly clean the thread and lower shit down.

I already see that sense I was not in power, that the threads went back to it old way. I quit because I was moving, after a 24 hours flight, I finally got here in Pennsylvania (Yay for firefox editing it for me!). My new home is cozy and I got chicken and stuff, I quit because I would not be the infamous, "Midnight Minion." And plus, I have to go to school. I will still be on around 7 hours a day but with a huge medical project coming up, I don't know if I can spend anymore time here on the forum. Please, quit saying I quit because of stress and the 'fight' between me and Xippy (Yes, I like to call him that). We both are now on good terms and are friends.

Please stop asking why I left, Corndog was being a jerk and just told everyone the wrong reasons. (Douche >( ) Anyways, I am not quitting and I am actually trying to get a mod job for this section so I can REALLY removes some people and put a nice Jew in office. :P

So again, don't ask me why and if you don't know the REAL truth about why I left untill now. Please, do not spread rumors and gossip.

Also, it remind me of my military past and I can't handle that, so.

Seeya!

Mouzie
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-27-2009 at 05:12 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

-Geforce- (08-27-2009),ddd555 (08-27-2009),Khahnlehuu (08-27-2009),lalobon (08-27-2009),monsterthejuggalo (08-27-2009),Stealez4ever (08-27-2009),Yoman1016 (08-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    well...i think me and whitten both agree that you were a good minion when you were on. but lets face it. you were barely ever active.

*Yes, Josh is resigning his mod position.
    don't beg for it. and dont ask us either please. we do not know.
    same as the third minion spot. please stop spamming me...i dont know who (if we are getting a third at all) is getting it/when they are putting apps up
    Okay, I wasn't 'active' enough.

Fine, Corndog. You don't do your job, you take forever to close threads, you even have to ASK me for help.

Adam, he not as active as you said he is. I check the fucking right hand corner around 9:00, where is he? he active when he wants to be, he comes on and be on all day, then next. Never shows up, I use to have a job. I am not going to stop trying to save some guy's life when he smashes into another car.

Please, quit saying I am not active. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Oh shit, lmao.
    Someone pissed you off.

Who's Xippy?
    You are. :3

Thanks
    mouze was active ive seen him more then ive seen whitten (no offense) and corndog ur always active just never posting anymore

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Can i say something?

1. Mouzie, ive never seen you around due to our timezones being completely different.
    2. I thought you all did good, sure, we all lack in some places but we try.
    3. None of you are australian. So i basically never see you online unless you are blooding up till 4am in ur time zone.

4. I dont know why your having this little fight. Whats the point?
    Mouzie, you GAVE UP, whitten hasnt, i support him for that.
    Dont try to say that youve been on and youve been outwork everybody when everybody pulls there equal share.

Whitten does a great job and he listens to what you have to say.
    Corndog stays up all night and tests everything for us
    And you mouzie, you were the down to earth kid who would make guides and try to help everybody

stop flaming and ranting on each other. From my point of view. it looks bad

thanks
    YOU ALL DO A GREAT MO FUCKIN JOB

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Okay.

Where were you for four fucking days?

I've been moving, I've been telling Obama and Dave that, so you can bite my arse for that.

Slack? Look at my closing and deleting log (not anymore), I've close more shit then what you can put in your girlfriend, dude.

I also stated, why I 'bail' I left because of schooling and because I was moving (Why is America always wet?) Anyways, Obama is leaving too. So why don't you bitch at him for 'bailing' because of school too?

Also, slack? I don't know what worst, the shit that dribbles out of your mouth, or the fact is you thinks you're all high and shit.

'I quit, not because of the stress and 'heat' but because I am tired of having to be the only Minion would can quickly clean the thread and lower shit down.' Did I say, I am the only one who does shit? I said I get it done quickly.

Didn't think so.
    yeah i was gone for 4 days...
    4 days out of 365...
    i went through obama, liz, and dave and all said i wouldn't loose my position for it. i went through them for the OK!

im not going to fucking argue with you about if you did a good job, because honestly idgaf what anyone else does expect me.
    i haven't fucked up, and don't plan on it.

now if you want me to tell you, you did a good job and give you a cookie and a pat on the back sure...what ever makes you happy.

just next time, don't be so god damn two-faced
    (final post here, im not arguing with you).
    Last edited by whitten; 08-27-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks
    Whatever mouzie.

you should know that i almost failed a fucking school project the other day during the patch cause of all the spam threads.

if you could see the delete logs, you would see that i deleted about 60 threads at that time.

and i ask you for advice...duh. still new at this. this is only my second week.

Thanks
    Whatever mouzie.

you should know that i almost failed a fucking school project the other day during the patch cause of all the spam threads.

if you could see the delete logs, you would see that i deleted about 60 threads at that time.

plus, second opinions can never hurt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Corndog is on most of the time but i hardly see whitten on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Byez. We will miss joo. i mean you. lol

Or at least i will.
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

Thanks
    so u made ANOTHER thread for pple 2 feel sorry for u? sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I for one think Mouzie was a great minion. I'm with u i can't stay on computer 24/7 i got school to worry about too i only really play games on the weekend and thats not all the time and have been trying to get a job.
    "CAN'T BELIVE KROGERS TURNED ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!"
    [IMG]https://i607.photobucke*****m/albums/tt152/bran92don/27yangl1.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i607.photobucke*****m/albums/tt152/bran92don/kratos1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You were a polite and valued member of mpgh hope to see you soon.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    God i hate mouzie. Always whining. "Now i'm gonna quit cause im not a mod...". Stop crying. Don't talk bad about corndog. He's a beast.
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    God i hate mouzie. Always whining. "Now i'm gonna quit cause im not a mod...". Stop crying. Don't talk bad about corndog. He's a beast.
    where that come from

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I just don't like him. He makes junky spam threads and whines(ex. right now).
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    None of you are getting my mod. Sorry but, I can guarantee that.

Mouzie, shouldn't of quit. Your chances of getting mod are slim to none now.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    Whatever mouzie.

plus, second opinions can never hurt.
    You need to get your priorities in check. Mpgh is not your future.
    Last edited by Obama; 08-27-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12