Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    @oday - Awesome trainer thanks for creating and releasing this. I have a request if your able to add it to your next version please? Can you add the ability to edit the time it takes you to prestige each soldier? You can access this info by; (Selecting Create a Soldier> Hover cursor over Squad member> Then pressing A to see the Prestige details). I ask if you are able to create a time editing function, as I'm not sure who can actually see this info? And if any authorities can access it or get a report, then having a short time to achieve that prestige on record, is a dead give-away that a player has rank hacked!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    odaysawaqed I'm really really pleased with all your work so far to try and help out with these problems, and I'm sorry that I have to add another to your list, but in your V2, you tried to add a fresh start option, what happened? Is it not possible? It's just you have no idea how helpful that would be for me and I'm sure for others, even if it was just a separate program that isn't part of your V3 Ultimate Trainer I just really really need some sort of fresh start because all of my stats and prestiges have fudged up and I've tried using the V3 to fix it but nothing, I really need your help"/ Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any help you're willing to give

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER-SNIPA View Post
    @oday - Awesome trainer thanks for creating and releasing this. I have a request if your able to add it to your next version please? Can you add the ability to edit the time it takes you to prestige each soldier? You can access this info by; (Selecting Create a Soldier> Hover cursor over Squad member> Then pressing A to see the Prestige details). I ask if you are able to create a time editing function, as I'm not sure who can actually see this info? And if any authorities can access it or get a report, then having a short time to achieve that prestige on record, is a dead give-away that a player has rank hacked!!!
    I will look into that, and ill get back to you!
    Feel free to Donate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to odaysawaqed For This Useful Post:

CYBER-SNIPA (11-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Oday, update the second paragraph quoted from me there is a confusing typo I just noticed in this sentence,
    "When you go to the high scores or leaderboards you will have a prestige icon next to your name if you do it the way I recommend, if you do not you will appear as prestiged on the leaderboards/high scores."
    I updated the post I made so you can copy it from that or you can just manually change it I will recolor the change,
    "When you go to the high scores or leaderboards you will have a prestige icon next to your name if you do it the way I recommend, if you do not you will appear as unprestiged on the leaderboards/high scores. "
    (Add un to prestiged)

I would've pm'd you but The forums will not allow me to I'm assuming its due to my low post count, as I have verified my account email.
    Last edited by notnixby; 11-19-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScene97 View Post
    odaysawaqed I'm really really pleased with all your work so far to try and help out with these problems, and I'm sorry that I have to add another to your list, but in your V2, you tried to add a fresh start option, what happened? Is it not possible? It's just you have no idea how helpful that would be for me and I'm sure for others, even if it was just a separate program that isn't part of your V3 Ultimate Trainer I just really really need some sort of fresh start because all of my stats and prestiges have fudged up and I've tried using the V3 to fix it but nothing, I really need your help"/ Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any help you're willing to give
    Let me explain the situation to you (and all the others that keep asking about the Fresh Start option), I was promised to get game modes addresses in the near future, and that's why I said I’m going to have a Fresh Start option in my new release, now without those addresses this kind of option is near impossible. Sure enough, I didn't hear from anyone about those addresses, I tried finding them on my own and it was time consuming, it took me 3 hours to find one address. NOW here comes the problem.... I don't have that kind of time to spend (I'm a computer science major) and I’m sure you guys know, when you’re taking a science major you barley have time to scratch your ass. (Finals week is coming soon)!
    That being said, I’m still willing to spend some time making this kind of option (fresh start) available. If I get help from our expert (at finding addresses) USERS.
    Without those addresses I can't do anything. (Hope I explained myself clearly)
    Last edited by odaysawaqed; 11-19-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Feel free to Donate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to odaysawaqed For This Useful Post:

notnixby (11-19-2013)

Thanks
    "equip all perks" is not working for me, anyone else? or I'm not using it in right way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by notnixby View Post
    Oday, update the second paragraph quoted from me there is a confusing typo I just noticed in this sentence,

I updated the post I made so you can copy it from that or you can just manually change it I will recolor the change,
    (Add un to prestiged)

I would've pm'd you but The forums will not allow me to I'm assuming its due to my low post count, as I have verified my account email.
    Done
    \\MsgToShort
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by cmummy View Post
    "equip all perks" is not working for me, anyone else? or I'm not using it in right way.
    Just tested it.... works fine for me ( make sure you have a squad member selected)
    If anyone else can confirm it not working, i will look into fixing it.
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Equip all perks wills show all the perks on a killcam? Sorry for the noob question ^.^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Equip all perks wills show all the perks on a killcam? Sorry for the noob question ^.^
    Yes it will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Yes it will, but thats what hardcore team deathmatch is for. [no kill cams there] Team mates can see you for about 5 seconds, however there is a lobby host you can use that you can disable killcams with as another option.

Thanks
    One thing that's not working properly for me, other than the ones stated, is that the 'misses' isn't working properly, In game it says I have only 36000 but on the hack, 200000+, and I'm getting very high accuracy which looks bad :s.
    Hope this helps with the next update!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphiine View Post
    One thing that's not working properly for me, other than the ones stated, is that the 'misses' isn't working properly, In game it says I have only 36000 but on the hack, 200000+, and I'm getting very high accuracy which looks bad :s.
    Hope this helps with the next update!
    This bug was supposed to be fixed

Anyways, thanks for letting us know, @odaysawaqed you know what to do

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    This bug was supposed to be fixed

Anyways, thanks for letting us know, @odaysawaqed you know what to do
    Working fine on my side, anyone else with the same issue ???? (im pretty sure i fixed it)
    Try running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode, or As an admin !! and let me know!
    Proof:

Last edited by odaysawaqed; 11-19-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Everything has been working fine for me...no issue with 'misses' here. Try changing one stat at a time -- that worked best for me.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast