Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by CSagan View Post
    Radar is causing ghosts to stop responding just after game loads before round starts
    will update (the feature has to be disabled for now, till i figure out the problem with the new address)
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I was standing one, I got to prestige 2 in another character, threw a game with the hack closed beware that changes me, and if every time you open and close the game the changes are there, but as you can see below where the level sets my prestige emblem one exactly like another soldier where I put the prestige 2 See:

Anyway, I'm prestige 2 with all such (by the hack) and in theory should be with each character one prestige (as should be the path of prestige, soldier by soldier), and down with every soldier level prestige different ...
    Help please, this is so or something happens or should happen?
    In the loading screen as I go prestige 2, when playing well (on the server) but in creating soldiers not, should not go out in every character you got prestige and travel like the pictures?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    asdasd.png  

asdsadads2.png  

Last edited by Xhesz; 11-19-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhesz View Post
    I was standing one, I got to prestige 2 in another character, threw a game with the hack closed beware that changes me, and if every time you open and close the game the changes are there, but as you can see below where the level sets my prestige emblem one exactly like another soldier where I put the prestige 2 See:

Anyway, I'm prestige 2 with all such (by the hack) and in theory should be with each character one prestige (as should be the path of prestige, soldier by soldier), and down with every soldier level prestige different ...
    In the loading screen as I go prestige 2, when playing well (on the server) but in creating soldiers not, should not go out in every character you got prestige and travel like the pictures?
    i did not understand anyword of what you said, im really sorry ( if anybody here can speak spanish, or translate i'd be glad to help)
    i just updated the trainer, hopefully that will fix the issue you're having!
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by odaysawaqed View Post
    i did not understand anyword of what you said, im really sorry ( if anybody here can speak spanish, or translate i'd be glad to help)
    i just updated the trainer, hopefully that will fix the issue you're having!
    I went to prestige 2 prestige being in one, and the first character I had my character goes next prestige (the emblem), when I went to prestige 2 in another character, I get the prestige within the game and on screen load but give "create a soldier" does not come out, I get prestige 1 in the path of the level and I get the prestige emblem 2 by character prestige as the other one

PD:You need to have the hack to throw open the game and saving data?
    Last edited by Xhesz; 11-19-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    //Approved the update.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    I'm having a similar problam to r0kz, I tried to lock all guns/attachments and it doesnt seem to be working (I stupidly unlocked the ak12 after i joined a hacked lobby and now I want to lock it so I can earn it.)
    Last edited by ImMalkah; 11-19-2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Invalid quote

Thanks
    Still no gamemode leaderboards changer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    warns when operating the radar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by myth1337 View Post
    Still no gamemode leaderboards changer?
    as soon as i get a hold of the address, i will add the feature, hopefully soon
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    Is there a way to do a "hard" reset? As in reset everything to default just like when you launch the game for the first time.
    I still get these annoying "you earned a squad points" sound every time i get a kill making the game unenjoyable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drushby84 View Post
    I'm having a similar problam to r0kz, I tried to lock all guns/attachments and it doesnt seem to be working (I stupidly unlocked the ak12 after i joined a hacked lobby and now I want to lock it so I can earn it.)
    the lock everything will only lock things you never unlocked, if you bought an ak12 before it will stay unlocked!
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by r0kz View Post
    Is there a way to do a "hard" reset? As in reset everything to default just like when you launch the game for the first time.
    I still get these annoying "you earned a squad points" sound every time i get a kill making the game unenjoyable.
    try resetting your level to 1 and some of your stats. or prestige!
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    Hi all!

The easiest way to unlock all weapons and attachments, is to set the squad points to appr. 500 ? All i wan't to do is get all weapons and attachments. Is there a possibility for ban, if i use this tool to hack my level or squad points only? And what should i do to unlock everything, what are you suggesting for me? I remember when lvl hacking was "allowed" in MW2 Good old days... Thanks for the answer guys! And sorry for my bad English!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhesz View Post

Im having trouble understanding what you're asking but if im guessing correctly this issue is caused by you not understanding how the prestige system works for ghost. Your level[the number portion] that will be displayed in game is decided by the character you are on current level, The prestige ICON will be dictated by how many of your 10 characters are level 60, 1 character level 60 = 1st prestige, 2 = 2nd etc.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notnixby For This Useful Post:

ImMalkah (11-19-2013),Xhesz (11-19-2013)

Thanks
    god damn. tried everything. still getting that annoying "you earn a squad point" message and sound. unplayable... if anyone has a fix or hack w/e pls tell me this is really frustrating...
    isn't anyone else having this problem? (after joining hacked lobby or using a different hack)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast