Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Smile Info about bans.

I have reported a few players for wall hacking and aimbots, is there way to tell if they have been banned from COD: Ghosts yet? You can do a search for their profile in Steam, but it doesn't give you a banned status for a particular game. Also from what I have seen, from within the Ghosts game, you can't do a search for a particular profile name.

Just would be nice to find out if reporting hackers really does any good or not.

UPDATE

After reporting a hacker directly to Steam, this is the reply I got from them:

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is not a VAC secure game. You will need to contact Activision regarding this question.
    Support for this title is provided by the original developer or publisher. Please refer to the following article for more information on contacting the support team for this title:

Title: Call of Duty: Ghosts

Link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_a...LZN-3890&tpg=1

It is recommended that you complete any applicable steps on the page linked above. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you click the blue "Contact Support" link provided in the article to contact the support department for this title.

This is what Iv found on the Ghosts community list~!
    Last edited by Lovroman; 11-21-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Player Banned COD: Ghosts - Is there a way to s... | Community
    That was were I've found all of this info!

Thanks
    You still can get banned from the live anti cheat............

Thanks
    Wait so you are hacking and you are reporting people for hacking? If you've been editing your leaderboard stats I wouldn't be contacting steam and devs about hackers, just bringing more attention on yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There isn't a single instance where I have heard of anyone being banned from this game. Not a single one. Google away. People talk the good talk and I certainly understand being careful when hacking but there is zero proof of anyone actually getting caught. Proof is in the pics. Post a a SS because I would love to see some actual proof at this point. I refuse to listen to this garbage about live anti-cheat. It's produced nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Why exactly are you reporting people for hacking if you are a hacker and part of this community? Are you coming here to troll or something?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mc6644 View Post
    You still can get banned from the live anti cheat............
    Console crap, I'm 99,99% sure that this piece of nothing doesn't works on PC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You can always get banned, just not by steam VAC because it doesn't exist!If it doesn't exist how the hell do you want to see the VAC status on the the steam profile for COD Ghosts? If get banned by Activision, it wont show on the Steam profile because the ban didn't originate from Steam!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccavin View Post
    You can always get banned, just not by steam VAC because it doesn't exist!If it doesn't exist how the hell do you want to see the VAC status on the the steam profile for COD Ghosts? If get banned by Activision, it wont show on the Steam profile because the ban didn't originate from Steam!
    Yes this is the discussion. It's almost common knowledge already that VAC isn't active. No one even knows what a ban looks like. That's the issue here. There would be some indication. "Call of duty can't connect to the servers" or "Call of Duty Ghosts is unavailable at this time" or some such along with the strict inability to connect to play. A simple email to the original account would be some sign also, but there isn't anything. People who have seen the above messages usually have their connection issue resolved and go right back to playing.

The longstanding theory, if there is even ever going to be a ban, is that they are waiting to drop a "ban hammer" on people. That there will come a time in the near future that they will use their live anti-cheat to ban a large swath of players. But live anti-cheat, I assumed, would detect hacks on the fly and ban you instantly. So given the amount of bans we've seen this is neither "live" nor an "anti-cheat."

Hacking at your own risk should always be the policy. "But what risk is there?" is what I, and others, would really like to know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You shouldn't be reporting players when you are also hacking Shouldn't this be a rule or something?

Thanks
    Bro code #182: Never rat on a bro who is cheating if you are also cheating. That is very un-bro like.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hydro420 For This Useful Post:

AtoZ (11-21-2013),MyNameXsh (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    lol bro you're a real asshole..
    reporting people while you are on a game hacking forums?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FE3KA For This Useful Post:

AtoZ (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Enough hate here.
    //Closed

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

AtoZ (11-21-2013),KillTheNoise (11-21-2013),MyNameXsh (11-21-2013)