Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Exclamation Something very interesting.....

As most people know who just finished the new part of the chaos saga it says "To Be Continued...". Obviously i raged, BUT i found a VERY interesting swf.

Some people may or may not expect to EVER fight Drakath as a final boss. I say otherwise! Look at THIS enemy swf of Drakath: https://aqworldscdn.aq.com/game/gamef...kath_first.swf

Drakath_First

I rest my case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Just wish I had all my stuff.... I got hacked a bit back and they deleted everything.... EVERYTHING I was stuck there with all of my stuff gone.... Like my legion titan... caladbolg..... 7 juggs...... It really sucks...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyst View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Just wish I had all my stuff.... I got hacked a bit back and they deleted everything.... EVERYTHING I was stuck there with all of my stuff gone.... Like my legion titan... caladbolg..... 7 juggs...... It really sucks...
    /facepalm
    Perhaps you had a basic password, or atleast informed anyone about your account details? Try contacting AE, they might recover your lost items.
    Account for trading/selling

There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change!
    ~Gai Tsutsugami

Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    They wont do that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've mailed them, called them and MAILED (like paper) them about this but they just ignore me. I've spoken to them on ze twitz aswell but they won't speak to me :/

I'm thinking about just selling my account and try to crack my first account ever... (lol cracking your own acc)
    No but seriously my first acc still exists and I'd like to get my hands on it again. It hasn't got ANYTHING to get all excited about it's lvl 14 and has gone through the "no class" transformation.
    Is there any like REAL working crackers that could help me?
    I've tried it myself but the passwords I enter are probably to few

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
    They wont do that
    Of course they can, if they would pay attention.

Anyway, just create a new one. Because even if you get that account back, it would just be like starting from level 1 since it got purged.

There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change!
    ~Gai Tsutsugami

Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sympathy_ View Post
    Of course they can, if they would pay attention.

Anyway, just create a new one. Because even if you get that account back, it would just be like starting from level 1 since it got purged.
    No. They don't give items back. Most they'll do is give you full ownership, meaning email, password, and probably a transaction ID.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post

No. They don't give items back. Most they'll do is give you full ownership, meaning email, password, and probably a transaction ID.
    But they recovered my deleted account

~Gai Tsutsugami

Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

Thanks
    Looks very interesting. Maybe @chibizs and his team can add it in their server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Looks very interesting. Maybe @chibizs and his team can add it in their server.
    Already been added.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyst View Post
    I've mailed them, called them and MAILED (like paper) them about this but they just ignore me. I've spoken to them on ze twitz aswell but they won't speak to me :/

I'm thinking about just selling my account and try to crack my first account ever... (lol cracking your own acc)
    No but seriously my first acc still exists and I'd like to get my hands on it again. It hasn't got ANYTHING to get all excited about it's lvl 14 and has gone through the "no class" transformation.
    Is there any like REAL working crackers that could help me?
    I've tried it myself but the passwords I enter are probably to few
    I know how it feels mine got hacked recently and everything got deleted including Vot, pyro, chunin, dragon shinbo, exalted legion armor and all my classes, weapons, helms and capes. Well I mailed them too but they say that AC items cannot be deleted only sold and they don't have record of me buying or the hacker selling it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysrockin View Post

I know how it feels mine got hacked recently and everything got deleted including Vot, pyro, chunin, dragon shinbo, exalted legion armor and all my classes, weapons, helms and capes. Well I mailed them too but they say that AC items cannot be deleted only sold and they don't have record of me buying or the hacker selling it.
    That's AE team at their finest.

~Gai Tsutsugami

Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sympathy_ View Post
    That's AE team at their finest.
    The AE team is useless. Though artix is So - so. But the rest of the team except for maybe cysero and sora all suck xD when my account got hacked i sent them proof of payment of all my transactions and because I didn't have access to the original email because I forgot it and Microsoft wouldn't send me my pass back... I made the email when I was like 13, Anyhow because of all that they eventually wiped the account and made it lvl 1. -_- Pissed me off but at least I got access to it back. -_- F U AE.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boysrockin View Post

ALL I SAY

IS that you guy's have to have hard passwords with Numbers,#!#@$,Capital Latter and small!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    The AE team is useless. Though artix is So - so. But the rest of the team except for maybe cysero and sora all suck xD when my account got hacked i sent them proof of payment of all my transactions and because I didn't have access to the original email because I forgot it and Microsoft wouldn't send me my pass back... I made the email when I was like 13, Anyhow because of all that they eventually wiped the account and made it lvl 1. -_- Pissed me off but at least I got access to it back. -_- F U AE.
    They team never gave a 100% effort in supporting their players. They only care about money.

"Buy ACs!"
    "Upgrade your account!"

They won't even give proper, free, in-game items (unlike before, when Artix ruled the game).

Again, that's AE team at their finest.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    ALL I SAY

IS that you guy's have to have hard passwords with Numbers,#!#@$,Capital Latter and small!
    True. Set a unique alpha-numeric password with upper and lower cases.
    Last edited by Sympathy_; 11-24-2013 at 12:52 AM.

~Gai Tsutsugami

Shadowrealm Exp Bot
    1000 usernames
    2000 usernames

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast