Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Post [97.1][EU] Nerdytrainer 1.4.3

A bot/trainer for EMS. This will not function for other versions of Maplestory.
    Features include:
    A bot - auto- pot, attacking, looting, skills and channel change.
    Public hacks - Easy to use check boxes to enable the scripts made public on CCPlz. Read below for more info.
    Pointers - Displays different values of interest and HP, MP and EXP bars.
    Check boxes marked with red might not function at all; read below for a full list of known bugs.

This is not meant to be any more advanced than if it doesn't work for you, you can just use the scripts released here and get pretty much the same effect minus the auto bot functions. All scripts used are public and not made by me and are in no way meant to be exclusive to my users.

This requires a bypass at all times.

How to use:
    Bypass hackshield and CRC with any of the public releases. Use the search function and look through the download section!
    Inject Nerdytrainer to maplestory using your preferred injector. Inject at launcher before hitting play if your safest bet, however injecting at character screen or even in-game does also work.
    You're done, congratulations!

Enhance settings save file?
    If you so desire you can save the settings you use in the enhance tab so they will automatically be enabled the next time you inject Nerdytrainer. The file containing this information saves in your C:\ drive as Settings.ini. You can delete / edit this as you please. A new one will be made the next time you hit "save settings".

I keep DCing!
    First of all: Auto CC to reduce frequency of DCing!
    FMA: Make sure you have item vac enabled and working. Only works for a few spells like kaiser wing attack and basic attack, barrel attack, chain lightning etc.
    Lemmings: Very unstable, I wouldn't use it.
    Mouse Fly: Use it for shorter amounts of times at a time.
    Perfect Loot: Loot slower.
    Mob Speed up: You have to kill the mobs fast when this is enabled.
    At launcher: If Maplestory and the trainer both just disappear after you click play in the launcher or you instantly crash on injection after starting the game, you're not bypassed correctly.

Nothing else should easily cause a DC or a crash. I've botted overnight (20 hours+) (this version 97.1) only stopping because I stopped it myself with the following on a kaiser with normal attack: Ice Guard, GND, Vami, Enable CC, Mob Disarm, attacking 100ms, auto HP, auto skills and auto CC every 1 minute. If you do this, you absolutely should not disconnect. Vami may be inefficient, but it sure is stable.

Known bugs:
    DOES NOT WORK: Hover item ID, no skill effects, (Auto Aggro if disarm enabled), FMA/GND for many of the skills.
    Insert key might not work for bot functions.
    Sometimes crashes on character load (possibly because of stathook). Just try again and it'll most likely work.
    The bot does not function on classes not using a secondary resource, like mana. Namely Angelics and Demon Avengers, the bot section of this trainer will not work on them.
    Type the numbers in the bot window, the arrows next to the numeric boxes might not always update properly.
    EXP % shows a tiny bit more than what you actually have. Not noticeable at even 0.01% at higher levels, but up to 1-2% too much is shown at lower levels.
    The trainer doesn't pop up at injection for some users. Unknown reasons/fix.
    Vami does not function until you tick/re-tick the random/nearest buttons. It throws you into portals, gets stuck on platforms and doesn't always hook itself to mobs properly. Only recommended on maps with no platforms above each other and portals far away from mob locations, such as Rashes in Leafre.

Version update logic:
    0.+.0 = Added a very noticeable feature
    0.0.+ = Bug fixes / Patch updates / Smaller additions

On the to-do list:
    Reimplement exp/min calculator
    Spawn point control
    Packet sender
    Item filter
    Change hide name to change name to an input
    Ideas? Leave a comment!

Have fun!
    Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/5...is/1385195187/
    Jotti: Nerdytrainer.zip - Jottis Malwarescanner
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Groshy; 11-23-2013 at 01:23 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Groshy For This Useful Post:

comfii (12-03-2013),Frostormr (11-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Looks good.

#Approved
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14