Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

'White Privilege' and The Race Card

I absolutely despise this contrived psuedo-racial ideology we so humbly made up. I of course, and talking about 'White Privilege'.
    It's 2013, and there is absolutely no privilege to be had for a Caucasian. In fact, there actually appears to be a privilege for minorities, with lower job requirements, exclusive scholarships, and a wide-spread apologist public opinion.

I, as a white/hispanic male, had to be more adept at my trade than a black male in order to acquire a job, all due to this bullshit catering to minorities. Employers value minority applicants over caucasian ones in order to better represent 'equality', even if the minority applicant was both lesser skilled and less qualified. This regressive leftist thinking justifies endangering the general populace by placing lesser skilled workers in positions, with the only incentive being a mere thought that they're being fair.

Many will throw out the police force/imprisonment argument as a cause to their ends, but it promptly falls to pieces when you even briefly analyze it. The quote is that you are more likely to be searched, arrested, or otherwise harassed by police if you're a minority, which actually happens to be true. The deception plays in when you search for why that may be, which is the actual rate of crime in relation to race. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, Black individuals both commit crimes, and are incarcerated, at a rate 5 to 7 times that of whites, and Hispanics at a rate of 2 to 3 times that of whites. With an astoundingly higher crime rate, it's only logical to assume that there would be more suspicion and confrontations with police as there is higher chance for a crime to be committed.

Next we address the pitiful scapegoating and race-card playing that's happening in today's society. It occurs to me that if basically anything unjust happens to a black individual, the cause is automatically purported to be racism or oppression. Trayvon Martin was killed because he was black, you only hate Obama because he's black, the police only arrested that guy because he's black, and so on. Do you really believe that the sole reason behind these events is a racial issue? Are there really no other deciding factors other than their skin color? The mere proposition of such an idea is almost racist in itself. That vein of logic seems to propose that minorities are defined only by their race, and nothing else, which is an almost dehumanization. If I were black, I would be highly offended by such a brand of thinking. Am I saying that racism and prejudice don't still exist in today's society? Not at all, but when things happen to a minority, it doesn't mean that race was a factor.
    Last edited by Aborted; 11-24-2013 at 03:26 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Jim (11-24-2013),Josh (11-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This thread literally sums up my exact thoughts on the topic.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It is estimated that in 2043 Caucasians will be the minority. Census: White majority in U.S. gone by 2043 - U.S. News

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its thinking from the time people grew upon(adults). During or just after civil rights movement the race card is still an excuse for them.

The tax reduction for "minorities" or "special cases" is just stupid. It promotes hiring that token minority to fufill a spot that anyone else could just because he is a minority, not because he's good at his job.

There was( don't know if there still is) a part on the SAT's that put "if you are black" to receive extra scholarships and shit. Not hispanic, no asian, just black.

Its backwards thinking and stops the progressive flow of society. The more you focus on race at all benifit or hate, the more you hold back society for just accepting and hiring people for who they are.

Threadstarter
    She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Bumping as I would like more input on the topic.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    There are a lot of problems with society regarding races. Since elementary school, blacks have been treated better. I remember on a form where you pay for lunch there was a little box that said, "check if African-american" and you could get free lunch. Just recently in my engineering class (a few weeks back) there was a form passed out for scholarship opportunities and there was a check box that said something about "financial opportunities" for blacks.

Let's take your example about the Trayvon case, the facts were distorted and the public hated Zimmerman. The black panthers even stated they were out to kill him, and offered a 10k bounty on his head. And, of course, the news about Zimmerman saving somebody from a car crash even while these guys are out to kill him never reached the masses.

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Let's take your example about the Trayvon case, the facts were distorted and the public hated Zimmerman. The black panthers even stated they were out to kill him, and offered a 10k bounty on his head.
    The media also made up this 'White-Hispanic' term, just to get the word 'white' in there when they blatantly failed at properly gathering facts. It was all blown up to be an evil 'White man' killing an 'Unarmed black teen' (fucking gag me), but shit went down the drain when they found out that he himself, was also a minority. Also worth noting that the Black Panthers, are, in my eyes, worse than the KKK. Did you see the KKK putting a bounty on O.J Simpson's head when he walked free? Even worse is that in the O.J Simpson trial, it was rather obvious he was guilty, when here there was no evidence to point toward that conclusion. The Panther's have even gone as far to say we should start "Killing Cracker babies because there's too many of them". Black Supremacy is just as bad as White Supremacy, and people who deny it are simply racial apologists.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I'm white (well, tan), Italian, and German. I'm attending a Liberal Arts University. I've had to pay half of it out of pocket, meanwhile I know blacks with brand new Chargers and iPhones who received a full fucking ride from the Government. It pisses me the fuck off, but once I'm making a great amount of money I'm going to use every loophole in the book to avoid paying taxes and paying to the minorities. They don't need it, I can't even get food stamps even though I get 50 bucks a month for food, whereas I know Blacks who have food stamps who are in the rich tax bracket.

Fuck Obama, fuck minorities, and fuck labels. I don't mind people of different ethnic background, I do care how they're treated more efficiently than myself.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Aborted (12-01-2013),Euphemistic (12-01-2013)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I'm white (well, tan), Italian, and German. I'm attending a Liberal Arts University. I've had to pay half of it out of pocket, meanwhile I know blacks with brand new Chargers and iPhones who received a full fucking ride from the Government. It pisses me the fuck off, but once I'm making a great amount of money I'm going to use every loophole in the book to avoid paying taxes and paying to the minorities. They don't need it, I can't even get food stamps even though I get 50 bucks a month for food, whereas I know Blacks who have food stamps who are in the rich tax bracket.

Fuck Obama, fuck minorities, and fuck labels. I don't mind people of different ethnic background, I do care how they're treated more efficiently than myself.
    What pisses me off even more is that whenever you bring up any idea similar to what we're saying, you're automatically branded as a "Priveliged white racist" by ignorant saps who fail to actually see the logic of the situation. What happened to the times when we succeeded based on our own actions and hard work? Apparently all you need these days is a different skin color and both the world and the government drop the pity bomb at your feet.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It isn't just black people though, depending upon the situation the race pity-card often gets exploited.

Taxes should never go to "minorities" or any racial group "Just because" they are that race. All that does is promote more hate.
    ----------

You treat people fairly good or bad and you get rid of racism.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

What pisses me off even more is that whenever you bring up any idea similar to what we're saying, you're automatically branded as a "Priveliged white racist" by ignorant saps who fail to actually see the logic of the situation. What happened to the times when we succeeded based on our own actions and hard work? Apparently all you need these days is a different skin color and both the world and the government drop the pity bomb at your feet.
    Hence why I'm tanning my ass off so I look darker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm Mexican, but I'm middle class. I might as well be white honestly.

It isn't about race, as it is about race AND wealth.
    Poor mexicans / blacks / etc. get treated much better than poor whites.
    Once you hit middle / upper, nobody really gives a shit about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Im black myself, one thing I can agree on is the racial card that my race always throws on someone when blacks are not having something their way, I find it to be really annoying. Obama is a sucky president, not because he's black but because he just sucks, But also, as you being a Hispanic, you must know that whites look at Hispanics and blacks the same way, if your not of the same race than your less of a human is what some individuals think. It's really stupid, but that's just how the world goes
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I live in a hispanic majority city, and they STILL play the minority card lol.