Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

YouTube account being raided and steam support not responding?

So angry right now. First my steam account gets taken and I have 100% proof with billing information to recover my account but the support is completely ignoring my question! I tried closing and reopening to see if it will do anything. Already been waiting for 3 days. Any suggestions?

Second problem.
    My YouTube channel is being flooded with inappropriate content but some anonymous group of whom I have no idea of. I don't know anybody that would do that. I can only view videos on YouTube searching Google now and I can't do anything else or else it will take me to my account features.
    4 videos total were removed. 3 Counter-Strike: Source edits and my movie intro. The videos have also been up for nearly a year now or maybe more.

What do I do?? If I had to pick one, I'd pick my YouTube account to keep. It's invaluable to me.

Thanks
    Whoever has your account, obviously got your password through steam, using two of the same passwords for completely different things is pretty stupid. Call steam support, don't email them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
    Whoever has your account, obviously got your password through steam, using two of the same passwords for completely different things is pretty stupid. Call steam support, don't email them.
    He obviously did not get it through steam and I don't use two of the same passwords. Why assume so fast? lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
    He obviously did not get it through steam and I don't use two of the same passwords. Why assume so fast? lol.
    Seemed like you did. Try using Avast, and run a scan. Sounds like a keylogger.