Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    This isn't high school, the people who contribute to the site stick together because they have earned the respect they deserve and follow the rules appropriately...
    Reminds me of frat parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post

And using clique in this case is wrong. Usually in a clique, people don't want to let others in, period. Even if they are intelligent or a decent person.

On the other hand, a lot of us would like to have a community of people not based off of QQ'ers like yourself, and 12 year olds making pointless threads like this.

A clique is something used to describe a group of personalities that will never accept others unless they are like them. See, I don't care if you're not like me, or if you don't like what I like. But if you're an immature little bitch that cries about everything, I'm not going to like you.

It's as simple as that. There are no cliques about it.
    Definition of clique: noun a small close-knit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them.
    "never accept others unless they are like them." clique doesn't have to be so close defined, your second last sentence sums up the general attitude of cliques towards outsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

The only point when i get fully enraged is when everyone else jumps in, and im just here defending myself.. i make some pretty stupid mistakes, that doesn't mean you need to call me out on every single one of them.. The people i look up to on this forum hate me.. or one minute they will be cool and the next day they call me out on something..

Put yourself in my shoes for just a moment.. Every single one of my threads i have ever made.. have all been flamed.. sometimes i ignore it and sometimes i don't but it does get to that point when it just gets old and i rage out.. and i have been doing that alot lately because im stressed as hell. You have no idea what my life is like.. what i go through day to day.. Life is hard.. i know this, and im not whining about it, im dealing with it, i come here to relax but it just adds on more stress with all the hate and its just discouraging.. i can't stand it sometimes and that hate just piles up and that anger, and i have to give in at some point.

Yeah you can say just ignore it, but everything i post.. it gets hated on.. everything i do is a mistake it seems like.. im just so tired of it..
    You said it yourself that MPGH is a clique so why complain when you feel that you are singled out? There is no need to trap yourself within MPGH. Like others have stated, it's the internet and there are a million other forums for you to choose from, and find the one that you feel comfortable in.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logiaqw For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (11-26-2013),Josh (11-27-2013),Mr.Seyeko (11-26-2013)