Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iOwnage View Post
    You need a bit of CE/MHS experience for this.

1. Equip an UZI
    2. Search for unknown
    3. Equip a snyper
    4. Search for decreased
    5. Repeat for about 5minutes
    6. You should have 5-10 addresses, freeze them around 1000 for instant planting speed.
    I have no clue, what your talking about.
    What do you mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Seems like this could take a while -_-

Thanks
    ah ok im making some hack right now and i dont know how to post it here lol its no fog wall hack chams supper bullets and aimbot

Thanks
    yea this might take a while

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i dont think its rapid fire it will just waste ur time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it is rapidfire
    3 REASONS YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG:
    1# IF YOU RUN YOU WILL ONLY DIE TIRED.
    2# I CAN SEE YOU WHEREVER YOU HIDE.

3# GOD FORBID YOU ACCUSE ME OF HACKING,
    YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    At first look I think "fuck this"

Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieCorp View Post
    Please Speak with Better Grammer
    please learn how to spell grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe
    Quote Originally Posted by ReAsAra
    Nothing is free zomg
    Except maybe for air
    It costs money to fill up your tires.
    If you really want to send your IP adress to my email. you can Click Here! but send me your name in a PM when you clicked this! LOL

Not Bad(:

But.... /:
    Does anybody know how to IMPROVE this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Unfortunately the addresses will change every game. There was away of finding a changing address I forget exactly what its called.... yawn tired. Anyway It's an interesting approach. They do change every game right? correct me if i'm wrong but that's what happens with the no reload hack so I assume this is the same.

I really should get some practice with Cheat Engine, but I don't fire up CA that much anymore. It's been 2 weeks since I even played a game xD.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    im really knew to making hacks with CE so what is search for unknown plaease help me with that thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Unfortunately the addresses will change every game. There was away of finding a changing address I forget exactly what its called.... yawn tired. Anyway It's an interesting approach. They do change every game right? correct me if i'm wrong but that's what happens with the no reload hack so I assume this is the same.

I really should get some practice with Cheat Engine, but I don't fire up CA that much anymore. It's been 2 weeks since I even played a game xD.
    Pointers... Called pointers lol
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to User1 For This Useful Post:

why06 (09-04-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    so what are you explaining us?

U CAN'T SKIP, U CAN'T HIDDEN, U CANT PROTECT, U CAN ONLY DIE WHIT MaGNuM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    yeh pointers i guess that is it. Now how do you tell what is pointing to the address you want to find a pointer to. I'm not sure what kind of bit type a pointer would be and how they are stored bit-wise. I imagine a pointer would have to be at least dword to store all those possible address locations :L.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

Just need to get pointers. Quite simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    bump
    [IMG]https://i285.photobucke*****m/albums/ll44/sedanos55/sicktigerpick.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by iOwnage View Post
    Just need to get pointers. Quite simple.
    Meh. It's not that simple. I need to know how to get pointers. So I need to write a function that will take the addresses I've found which are written in Hex....
    Hmmm. I believe it's about 8 hex characters that declare an address. So it makes sense to say a pointer would be a dword correct. (8*4 = 32) Using a Win32 OS. So yeah I guess I was right about a pointer being a dword.

So after finding the addresses for the values I found I would scan all other dwords for the hex value of the address I found. Cool. okay I got it.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I have used CE on CA with a bypass and found the address for the amount of bullets u have and set it to 10000. it works But the downside is that this is client side not server side , so when u run out of the normal amount of bullets the rest are just fake, u will see them but they will not affect other players health. (This is an old trick)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast