Thread: Dupe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Dupe

Does anyone know how to dupe? Please tell us below so we can learn and fuck around before the dupe gets patched! Thanks.

Thanks
    Hey prodigy,

I think there isn't any way at this moment to duplicate items. Everything got updated, so we'll have to find a new way, but untill now, nobody has succeeded.

I did got killed a couple of times in-game when it was pitchblack from really far away , and sometimes people found me even though I was well hidden between rocks.
    So, I Do get the impression that there is at least a hack out there... But, where?
    Yet, no duplication method exist.

Grz,
    Dragon

Thanks
    My guess is that there are methods that are private, this is due to the fact that if they start sharing the methods the chances are the devs will patch them.

Thanks
    I found one actually, today. On my own without any help from the internet. So I'm using that one right now hehe. But, nobody else knows about it ^^

Thanks
    nvm. keeping it private
    Last edited by Organicfrown; 12-07-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks
    ok i just found a new one that works on the latest dev build that just came out

Thanks
    I tried doing that (finding new ways of duping), And I had tried the exact same thing as you, organicfrown. Though: When I killed my old body, the lootbox didn't spawn. Not even on the place where my new body had spawned. So yeah.. This dupe method doesn't work for me. I got another one though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonyichi View Post
    I tried doing that (finding new ways of duping), And I had tried the exact same thing as you, organicfrown. Though: When I killed my old body, the lootbox didn't spawn. Not even on the place where my new body had spawned. So yeah.. This dupe method doesn't work for me. I got another one though.
    for instance if somebody elese is with you, they will see your duped body in a different location, the loot box spawns where your friend sees your duped body. there is a loot box it just spawned in a different location. wana trade duping methods incase for instance urs or mine gets patched we can use the other one?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organicfrown View Post
    there is a loot box it just spawned in a different location.
    Like I said, there isn't any lootbox spawning for me. Not even on the place where I got in, or where my "Dupe" got killed. So, it is not even spawning in a different location, its not spawning at all.

And no, because you're giving your duplication methods away, which means others will get to know it really really fast thus making it get patched a lot faster.
    I'm not going to give it away, sorry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonyichi View Post
    Like I said, there isn't any lootbox spawning for me. Not even on the place where I got in, or where my "Dupe" got killed. So, it is not even spawning in a different location, its not spawning at all.

And no, because you're giving your duplication methods away, which means others will get to know it really really fast thus making it get patched a lot faster.
    I'm not going to give it away, sorry
    im giving my old way which was slighly modifed and doesnt work on most servers and as far as i know it doesnt after the update if u use the dev build. i mean trade my current one which only i know about, or whoever figured out the same method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Will to buy a dupe if anyone wants to sell me one.. will keep to myself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dottydi View Post
    Will to buy a dupe if anyone wants to sell me one.. will keep to myself.
    yea i guess, add me, my skype is gogokitty199

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Considering it goes onto Steam tomorrow there should be hacks up within the next few weeks, I can guarantee it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Christ are you for real people. The game is in the stage where every single step you take could work as a dupe/exploit. Jesus there's hundreds of them the moment I'm writing this, how would I know? I have at least 5 different methods of doing that. If you're that sad and can't think of a way to dupe and are willing to pay money for this junk - contact me on steam or skype. Price differs per different method. The easier and a more successfull you want - the more you pay.
    Steam:venomas373

EDIT: Sold two of the methods, 15 dollars for both have been issued by e-check on paypal.
    EDIT2: 1 out of 5 people reserver the airdrop exploit (makes you get loot three to seven times more, depending on your luck). 25 dollars. I'm limiting this because this is a great exploit and I don't want it patched fast.
    EDIT3: Just sold the method to dupe your inventory items.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefag
    works ty
    Last edited by arnuoldix; 12-14-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    really? you would charge 15 dollars for two methods? ripoff much, more like a max of 7$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast