Thread: Ahk Client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Ahk Client

I got bored and decided to make this...
    You put your client in the client folder rename it Load.swf
    and run the ahk script
    i have not finished putting in everything but here is a picture of what it looks like now

https://i.imgur.com/G4Z7iKt.png Note: The Client Loads Fine... i just was not connected to the internet when this picture was taken

so far it only loads your hacked client, optional switch to pro cursor, chat spammer (Spams whatever is in your clipboard), One Click Login, and tp to anchor.
    there is some space to put in more but im not sure what features to add...tell me what you think down below in the comments
    (This Does Not Currently Work In Fs)
    Last edited by dg123; 12-03-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks
    Very interesting, would love to see the finished product in the near future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

dg123 (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    nice project what scripts u want to include later?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    One click to anchor, as in a hotkey right? Can you set your own hotkey or is it set static by you
    Don't learn to hack, hack to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Swagger View Post
    One click to anchor, as in a hotkey right? Can you set your own hotkey or is it set static by you
    right now its set to a hotkey...i will probably change it later...also need to add an update button on it....because right now it updates every 30 seconds on its own

Quote Originally Posted by ll1312ll View Post
    nice project what scripts u want to include later?
    those ones in it now are all i want to put in from my selection of scripts....if you have any features you want to be in it....and other people feel the same way it will be added
    please let me know if you want me to add something
    Last edited by Distraught; 12-06-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
    I got bored and decided to make this...
    You put your client in the client folder rename it Load.swf
    and run the ahk script
    i have not finished putting in everything but here is a picture of what it looks like now

https://i.imgur.com/G4Z7iKt.png Note: The Client Loads Fine... i just was not connected to the internet when this picture was taken

so far it only loads your hacked client, optional switch to pro cursor, chat spammer (Spams whatever is in your clipboard), One Click Login, and tp to anchor.
    there is some space to put in more but im not sure what features to add...tell me what you think down below in the comments
    (This Does Not Currently Work In Fs)
    How about a advance Auto-loot AHK put into it. (Better then the MegaRealmScriptV3).
    Able to work in full screen (yes, read it doesn't atm). I would think Image Search would work on that.

Let me know if you want some help with some few features I can do. I like messing around with AHK. Been working on a few tools for me around my computer that I normally do, would like to work with you on this if you don't mind.
    Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by HaHaItsJake View Post
    How about a advance Auto-loot AHK put into it. (Better then the MegaRealmScriptV3).
    Able to work in full screen (yes, read it doesn't atm). I would think Image Search would work on that.

Let me know if you want some help with some few features I can do. I like messing around with AHK. Been working on a few tools for me around my computer that I normally do, would like to work with you on this if you don't mind.
    the only problem is the script opens with the gui...i cannot resize/maximize so fs is not a possiblity right now as for features ill try to work on a new autoloot or ask @ll1312ll if i can use his potbot (even though he got the original idea/code from me and forgot to give credits ;p ) .
    if you are able to tell me how to resize it and move the gui around when done so ill give you a part of the script (without the client loadings) and i will give you credit in the release

Thanks

the only problem is the script opens with the gui...i cannot resize/maximize so fs is not a possiblity right now as for features ill try to work on a new autoloot or ask @ll1312ll if i can use his potbot (even though he got the original idea/code from me and forgot to give credits ;p ) .
    if you are able to tell me how to resize it and move the gui around when done so ill give you a part of the script (without the client loadings) and i will give you credit in the release
    Sure thing. Do you mind pming me the script you have so fair and I can take a look and see what I can do. Might have to Adjusted per user on their resolution/multi screen set-up if else fells to find the size automatically.
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by HaHaItsJake View Post
    Sure thing. Do you mind pming me the script you have so fair and I can take a look and see what I can do. Might have to Adjusted per user on their resolution/multi screen set-up if else fells to find the size automatically.
    sorry id only be willing to share the gui...not the hacked client into gui codes... the gui is already fitted to hold the client

Thanks
    That's fine, I can pop mine into the GUI. Just need the coding you already have for the GUI to work with it/around it.
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

sure u can (its uncompressed u can easy get the source with reshacker)
    i made it in about 15min so its not realy good but it worked so i decided to release it
    sry that i forgot to credit u
    u can use my asscursor too if u want
    if i have time i can pm you some more codes u maybe can use for this
    i love this project <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ll1312ll For This Useful Post:

HaHaItsJake (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ll1312ll View Post
    sure u can (its uncompressed u can easy get the source with reshacker)
    i made it in about 15min so its not realy good but it worked so i decided to release it
    sry that i forgot to credit u
    u can use my asscursor too if u want
    if i have time i can pm you some more codes u maybe can use for this
    i love this project <3
    put your auto-loot script in
    works fine...

Right now im testing all the features..working out all the tincs and make it faster/easier
    Last edited by dg123; 12-07-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Somewhere on the corner of happy and healthy
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Are you planning on releasing your GUI anytime soon. Trying to duplicate this in AHK but can't seem to find IEControl anywhere and COM can suck a truck.
    Last edited by BloodySpork; 12-07-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    Want some free Dogecoin? Here's an awesome faucet. Plus, you're helping me out, too

Oops... there was supposed to be a signature here! Try refreshing the page with Alt+F4.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How are you embedding the client into your form? SetParent? Or are you using some control?
    You can always resize the window using Win32 functions according to you AHK window size. Not sure what the limits of AHK are but I hope I helped.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Somewhere on the corner of happy and healthy
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    How are you embedding the client into your form? SetParent? Or are you using some control?
    You can always resize the window using Win32 functions according to you AHK window size. Not sure what the limits of AHK are but I hope I helped.
    With AutoHotKey there is a include called either IE.ahk, IEControl.ahk, or COM.ahk. These includes carry the ability to embed an SWF into the GUI. I was unable to program this in AutoHotkey because those includes are nearly extinct (excluding COM, but I hate COM anyways).

I was able, however, to program this in AutoIt and have successfully made the GUI, embedded TWO flash instances of the exact same SWF. If you would like some screenies, I'll give them, just PM.
    Last edited by BloodySpork; 12-09-2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: I MISS YOU PERIOD AT THE END!