Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    How would he know, he's only had the nine tails. He never had all 9 of them at once. So yes, that's very knew.
    Well I thought obito showcasing was the point he was getting at.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    Your opinions about Naruto aside, I will try to answer your question(s).
    1st. Madara gave his Rinnegan eyes to Nagato as he was close to death. Obito then took it from Nagato. Madara was resurrected "in his prime", also with Senju DNA. As we all know Senju DNA can cure fucking cancer if need be.

2nd. After their death the tailed beasts were NOT in their respective hosts. They were inside Obito, and the jinchuuriki were part of Tobi's "paths." Evidence of this would be when Naruto freed the 4 tails, Obito had the chains around the tailed beasts, not the Jinchuuriki.

3rd. In Madara's case despite having the Rinnegan he can still perform Sharingan-based techniques. Because it goes like this: 1-3 tamoe Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan.

P.S.

Holy shit Sasuke, talk about burn!
    Thank you, someone makes sense and fucking understands. To add to your 1st point, the reason they burned off is because those things were as real as anything else on an Edo's body, they weren't. When he got revived, nothing could go there because one of his eyes is in one of Tobi's jars, and the other is in his left eye socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You do lose your EMS though...... or it hasn't been shown that the rinnegan can perform sharingan techniques on its own, that much is clear.
    -------------

Either way, there sure is a lot of eye-swapping for MacGuffin.

MacGuffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You don't lose your EMS, what? We saw Madara use his EMS and his Rinnegan when he first got Edo Tensei'd...

There's just no point in using EMS since while the Rinnegan is up you can use all of your EMS techniques...the EMS is still there. He only did that so he can get stronger over time to fuck with their head and discourage them, he's been toying with people since he first got revived.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    replying to ur 1st comment about him being reborn in his prime < that is what i said please read the comments and the previous comments. u see that was my point as i was replying to scot about him saying he didnt have his eyes since obito has them. I feel like i get ignored or people just cant read at all...........
    Eh...wut? When did I disagree? I knew that's why he didn't have his eyes, pretty damn obvious...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Eh...wut? When did I disagree? I knew that's why he didn't have his eyes, pretty damn obvious...
    Apparently all u people cant read or are to lazy to read ur previous quotes so im just gonna list the quotes for u

Scot "I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense."

Demon " Also wth are u talking about he does have his eyes right here Naruto 657 - Read Naruto Chapter 657 Page 1 Online - Manga2u Cant u see the rinnegan on the 1st page?"

Scot "Yes but they burn off, are you blind or something? Why do you think his eyes are closed throughout the whole chapter?"

Demon "U dont make any sense scot. What u said on ur last post was that it wouldn't make sense for madara to have his eyes back since currently obito has them. And what i just showed u was a picture of his rinnegan if obito still has them he wouldn't have eyes at all. Then u reply to me saying that im blind cause i can see that he has eyes even if they burnt off or not............................................... "

Ur 1st quote "I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense."Suggests that he doenst have his eyes since it was taken by pain and then taken by obito so it wouldn't make sense for madara to have those eyes. So he would have empty eye sockets....
    So i showed u a picture of madara having his rinnegan.
    Then u said yeh ik but they are burnt off are u blind or sumthing. 1st how am i blind i was the one who said he still has them even if they burnt off or not.

Idk if u actually forgotten what u wrote or not but dude its on the 1st page not that hard to go back and read ur own quotes just 1 click man XD
    Last edited by demon204; 12-05-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    he is oped, but anything to further this never ending plot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    he is oped, but anything to further this never ending plot
    Lol hes making so much money y he want to end that? All the toys,manga,anime, as well as advertising he prob make a fortune

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Apparently all u people cant read or are to lazy to read ur previous quotes so im just gonna list the quotes for u

Scot "I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense."

Demon " Also wth are u talking about he does have his eyes right here Naruto 657 - Read Naruto Chapter 657 Page 1 Online - Manga2u Cant u see the rinnegan on the 1st page?"

Scot "Yes but they burn off, are you blind or something? Why do you think his eyes are closed throughout the whole chapter?"

Demon "U dont make any sense scot. What u said on ur last post was that it wouldn't make sense for madara to have his eyes back since currently obito has them. And what i just showed u was a picture of his rinnegan if obito still has them he wouldn't have eyes at all. Then u reply to me saying that im blind cause i can see that he has eyes even if they burnt off or not............................................... "

Ur 1st quote "I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense."Suggests that he doenst have his eyes since it was taken by pain and then taken by obito so it wouldn't make sense for madara to have those eyes. So he would have empty eye sockets....
    So i showed u a picture of madara having his rinnegan.
    Then u said yeh ik but they are burnt off are u blind or sumthing. 1st how am i blind i was the one who said he still has them even if they burnt off or not.

Idk if u actually forgotten what u wrote or not but dude its on the 1st page not that hard to go back and read ur own quotes just 1 click man XD
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're just this stupid. He was IN THE PROCESS of being revived then, so his eyes were BURNING OFF.

You can see them burning off, right, fucking, here: Naruto 657 - Read Naruto 657 Online - Page 3

He then has his eyes shut for the rest of the chapter, like right, fucking, here: Naruto 657 - Read Naruto 657 Online - Page 5

Nothing I have said contradicts this, and everything you says has. Yes, he has them for the first 2 panels of the chapter, but he LOSES THEM.

I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you're trolling.

Thanks
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're just this stupid. He was IN THE PROCESS of being revived then, so his eyes were BURNING OFF.

You can see them burning off, right, fucking, here: Naruto 657 - Read Naruto 657 Online - Page 3

He then has his eyes shut for the rest of the chapter, like right, fucking, here: Naruto 657 - Read Naruto 657 Online - Page 5

Nothing I have said contradicts this, and everything you says has. Yes, he has them for the first 2 panels of the chapter, but he LOSES THEM.

I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you're trolling.
    I already know that his eyes are burnt stop repeating urself geez. I also know he cant use it thats y he didnt open them.

Ur 1st quote all im saying plz read .............

"I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense." <<<<<<<<<< this is ur quote not mine
    Ur 1st quote basically said he has no eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cause obito currently has them

U contradicted urself and ur 1st quote by saying he has eyes now even if they are burnt.
    Talking to u is like talking to a 1st grader. Except 1st graders are cute
    U give me headaches
    Last edited by demon204; 12-05-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks
    Obito stole the Rinnegan from Pein. Since Obito has Madara's Rinnegan, his eyes burnt away because he is living in the flesh again. Obito used the Six Paths of Pain method to duplicate Rinnegan eyes so that's how Madara had the eyes to begin with. Pretty sure that's the situation with the eyes and what not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    well he can still use his eyes. its just hes on cool down. madara says so himself that they would return.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You don't lose your EMS, what? We saw Madara use his EMS and his Rinnegan when he first got Edo Tensei'd...

There's just no point in using EMS since while the Rinnegan is up you can use all of your EMS techniques...the EMS is still there. He only did that so he can get stronger over time to fuck with their head and discourage them, he's been toying with people since he first got revived.
    He had one sharingan and one rinnengan.

He would be using the sharingan for the techniques then right?

Honestly at this point it seems kind of "meh" I mean the whole "sharingan/rinnengan" thing is a bit too silly for me.

well he can still use his eyes. its just hes on cool down. madara says so himself that they would return.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT 15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT!!!! WILL HIS EYE COOLDOWN MAKE IT IN TIME?
    -lol yeah, i remembered that.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-06-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks

Honestly at this point it seems kind of "meh" I mean the whole "sharingan/rinnengan" thing is a bit too silly for me.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT 15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT!!!! WILL HIS EYE COOLDOWN MAKE IT IN TIME?
    U mean 15 sec interval? cause if it was 15minutes pain would be dead in seconds lol
    well for minor techniques. For major ones such the gravity one (forgot name) its longer.
    Another benefit for edo no cooldown nagato spammed so many techniques without cooldown against naruto and itachi
    Last edited by demon204; 12-06-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks

That was like what, a dozen chapters ago?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    That was like what, a dozen chapters ago?
    Time flies slow when you are having fun.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I already know that his eyes are burnt stop repeating urself geez. I also know he cant use it thats y he didnt open them.

Ur 1st quote all im saying plz read .............

"I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense." <<<<<<<<<< this is ur quote not mine
    Ur 1st quote basically said he has no eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cause obito currently has them

U contradicted urself and ur 1st quote by saying he has eyes now even if they are burnt.
    Talking to u is like talking to a 1st grader. Except 1st graders are cute
    U give me headaches
    Exactly this:

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Obito stole the Rinnegan from Pein. Since Obito has Madara's Rinnegan, his eyes burnt away because he is living in the flesh again. Obito used the Six Paths of Pain method to duplicate Rinnegan eyes so that's how Madara had the eyes to begin with. Pretty sure that's the situation with the eyes and what not.
    I'm saying that he doesn't have them (other than the first 2 panels, HURR DURR) because they were removed from his fucking body and given to Pain, and then Obito himself took them, so they couldn't possibly go back to Madara, that's why I wrote that...

I don't remember that. Oh well, it doesn't matter. The point is the Rinnegan doesn't get rid of the Sharingan. I'm pretty sure even while the Rinnegan is activated he can use Sharigan techniques since it progresses into it (kind of like how you can still use regular Sharingan techniques when you have your EMS), but whatever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast