Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Cool Sh*t Veronika says on CrossFire - Ep. 2

Here is episode 2 of Sh*t Veronika says on CrossFire!

There were some pretty funny moments in this episode! I hope you all enjoy this series. Make sure to give this video a like, leave a cool comment, share it with your friends, and subscribe! We hope to continue on with this series, so please show us support!
    Subscribe to Veronika @Vnreal : Princess Productions - YouTube
    You better mire her youthful exuberance. Oh and you mirin' my eloquence brah?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    She sounds drunk half the time lol.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You know what sounds good right now? "oatmeal" XD

Successful Trades/Sales/Purchases: 66+
    Notable Vouches:

+1 Vouch for Optional (I went first no OMM)
    +1 Vouch for allegiance [+]
    +1 vouch I hate scammers (I went first no omm)
    +1 vouch TraderStatus (he went first no omm)
    [+]

+1 Vouch for Spifferson (Gave him free account)

+5 Vouch for Communismo
    +5 Vouch for Mandigo17 (I went first)
    +1 Vouch for cf1221
    +1 Vouch for Jeovante
    +1 Vouch Poxer (I went first no omm)
    +1 Vouch for Drifts
    +2 Vouch for blaze2120
    +5 Vouch for iTwistoG (excellent buyer!)
    +1 Vouch for WarWood
    +5 Vouch for poxer again for multiple deals done with no OMM and high wager account/money.
    +1 vouch WumboKnight (very trustworthy bought his account no omm)
    +5 vouch for xWallee (Gave me free CS : GO account! <3)
    +1 Vouch HuynhPhi (He went first no OMM and got the account fast and hassle free!)

[IMG]https://i893.photobucke*****m/albums/ac133/MasterArsen/blackberets1-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol Karl by the way haha, I met her in-game tonight. It was such a coincidence XD
    My Ign is "18?"
    We had a chat and exchanged montages ^^
    She's a very cool and down to earth gamer chick

I mentioned to her how I saw this video that you posted and she asked if it was by you and I said yea haha and we just started laughing XD @KarlThePro
    Last edited by BlackBerets; 12-05-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Successful Trades/Sales/Purchases: 66+
    Notable Vouches:

+1 Vouch for Optional (I went first no OMM)
    +1 Vouch for allegiance [+]
    +1 vouch I hate scammers (I went first no omm)
    +1 vouch TraderStatus (he went first no omm)
    [+]

+1 Vouch for Spifferson (Gave him free account)

+5 Vouch for Communismo
    +5 Vouch for Mandigo17 (I went first)
    +1 Vouch for cf1221
    +1 Vouch for Jeovante
    +1 Vouch Poxer (I went first no omm)
    +1 Vouch for Drifts
    +2 Vouch for blaze2120
    +5 Vouch for iTwistoG (excellent buyer!)
    +1 Vouch for WarWood
    +5 Vouch for poxer again for multiple deals done with no OMM and high wager account/money.
    +1 vouch WumboKnight (very trustworthy bought his account no omm)
    +5 vouch for xWallee (Gave me free CS : GO account! <3)
    +1 Vouch HuynhPhi (He went first no OMM and got the account fast and hassle free!)

[IMG]https://i893.photobucke*****m/albums/ac133/MasterArsen/blackberets1-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerets View Post
    Lol Karl by the way haha, I met her in-game tonight. It was such a coincidence XD
    My Ign is "18?"
    We had a chat and exchanged montages ^^
    She's a very cool and down to earth gamer chick

I mentioned to her how I saw this video that you posted and she asked if it was by you and I said yea haha and we just started laughing XD @KarlThePro
    oh wow that is a coincidence lol!
    She was actually telling me about you haha
    It's good to see that she is starting to grow a fanbase, thx for your support bro @BlackBerets
    And yep, she is really cool, probably the most amusing girl I've met online c:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlThePro For This Useful Post:

BlackBerets (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    hi karl I tried to tell you something on your post at z8forums but the mods removed it, i don't know if you seen it so i'll just say it again.

i'm pretty sure this isn't the real veronika. one of her old clans wanted me to find out when they seen your post on the z8forums
    it was quiet easy to find out, because someone said she went by the name of veronika insel on facebook or something like that.
    i remember back when she posted a status while we were on with her in vent or mumble or something, literally 1 minute after she posted the status, i made a statement about her status in the mumble and she didn't even know what we were talking about.
    I rest my case.

stop being a ****** dude and go outside, there is no point wasting time anymore with this girl. just remember back to how you wasted your time with that tegan girl? remember how that ended? yeah, ended badly.
    i'm just giving you a heads up because you are a cool dude, and i don't want you to get played again.

and just to double confirm with you that this isn't the real veronika you can even check for youself.
    look at her twitter page, instagram page, facebook page, etc. just google search for veronika insel and ug_lay
    as you can see, that veronika is kind of popular. has a fair ammount of followers and stuff
    use your logic son, what kind of girl that popular would have time to waste on a lousy game like crossfire?
    there was nothing remotely related on her pages about crossfire at all, so im safe to say i rest my case.
    oh and another thing i spotted her in game today using my friends account, and i tried to creep her out by writing veronika insel <3 on the public chat, she was not phased at all.
    i rest my case for the third time.

if this so called veronika can prove that she is really the same veronika then i'll literally post a video on my channel of me shooting my bbgun into my hand
    sorry for the big message i just had to put enough information in here to expose her ass

Thanks
    Nice video but as usual you unfriend me yet again -_-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    maybe it's because you're a noob.

karl still has me as a friend

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post
    maybe it's because you're a noob.

karl still has me as a friend
    Lol he had me as a friend for ages, but IDC its his friendslist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    Sorry m8, I removed every single person off my friend list, except veronika before I uninstalled the game.
    I don't intend to return to this game in a long time (probably never)
    Seriously I'm done with the game, the community is terrible, full of hackers, and beta fggt knts that think they are top sht, especially the power hungry mods on the forums. My ping is too big. I'm going to uni next year, won't have time to bull sht around on games.

Quote Originally Posted by yehSUKO View Post
    hi karl I tried to tell you something on your post at z8forums but the mods removed it, i don't know if you seen it so i'll just say it again.

i'm pretty sure this isn't the real veronika. one of her old clans wanted me to find out when they seen your post on the z8forums
    it was quiet easy to find out, because someone said she went by the name of veronika insel on facebook or something like that.
    i remember back when she posted a status while we were on with her in vent or mumble or something, literally 1 minute after she posted the status, i made a statement about her status in the mumble and she didn't even know what we were talking about.
    I rest my case.

stop being a ****** dude and go outside, there is no point wasting time anymore with this girl. just remember back to how you wasted your time with that tegan girl? remember how that ended? yeah, ended badly.
    i'm just giving you a heads up because you are a cool dude, and i don't want you to get played again.

and just to double confirm with you that this isn't the real veronika you can even check for youself.
    look at her twitter page, instagram page, facebook page, etc. just google search for veronika insel and ug_lay
    as you can see, that veronika is kind of popular. has a fair ammount of followers and stuff
    use your logic son, what kind of girl that popular would have time to waste on a lousy game like crossfire?
    there was nothing remotely related on her pages about crossfire at all, so im safe to say i rest my case.
    oh and another thing i spotted her in game today using my friends account, and i tried to creep her out by writing veronika insel <3 on the public chat, she was not phased at all.
    i rest my case for the third time.

if this so called veronika can prove that she is really the same veronika then i'll literally post a video on my channel of me shooting my bbgun into my hand
    sorry for the big message i just had to put enough information in here to expose her ass
    Your post was OT, but ok...
    Your speculations have really made me ponder. Mind = blown
    I appreciate the effort you went to, but I'm not 100% convinced about your claims.
    Honestly man, I've been fuq'd over and played in the past, dealt with multiple fake knts, so yeah your post does make me a little paranoid, but I'm still not convinced that she is trying to impersonate someone else.
    There is some things I want to say to back that up. She's played with me on my minecraft server before, I just viewed the minecraft server.log and found her IP address, traced her ip address, & it matches the same City (New York) as the proclaimed veronika insel (according to veronika insel's location, which is on her askfm page... P.S No stalking was intended, I only did some brief research on this girl)
    And another thing I want to say is, she actually was phased when you were being creepy to her on crossfire. I was in a skype call with her at that time, and she was actually freaking out in the call (srs).
    I just want to conclude that I am not 100% convinced about your speculations.
    I don't want to just presume she's fake until I can truly confirm that she is the real Veronika.
    I'll try and facetime her or something when I'm in the mood. I'll take a screenshot.
    Srs. I've been quiet sad in these past few days about stupid sht that happened recently. I'm just isolating myself from everyone. Just allowing time to heal these wounds.