1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What kind of server? If it is one that is up for 24/7 I would suggest going to a website that will host it 24/7.

Thanks
    If you don't even know the basics of a server, do everyone a favor and don't make a server.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I will fully setup a server for you. I will do all gamemodes. (i've set up over 12 servers (3 are currently online 24/7 and can be joined by anyone (one with 13k+ players)
    I will setup everything said below!

5$ base price. (creative / survival)

+1$ for 5 plugins installing (not including groupmanager, vault, and a few other basic ones (this includes adding permissions to groups if needed)) (small plugins are free)
    (2$ per big plugin with a lot of setup (e.g. Mobarena))

+3$ for every rank + permissions that belong to them (not including, Owner, Default, Mod, Admin)

+7$ for every rank + permissions if rank needs separate permissions (if they don't inherit one another)
    +5$ per world if you want separate permissions for each world(first world is the base 5$)

+10$ For full (premium) Buycraft setup. All gateways you want + packages + layout + modules + coupon codes and everything else related

+15$ Custom Login & logout msg's, Special advertising system. Donator's msg (donate now msg for non donators) Special commands. (/shop can warp you somewhere) (/donate can view the donation link and so on) Broadcasting, Combining commands and way more

+1$ for 2 kits (normal) *can have enchants*
    +2$ for 1 kit with lores, names & enchants

+5$ Domain help setup (I don't pay for the domain) (Google / Planet Minecraft : Texture Packs, Skins, Projects, Servers & Blogs!)

The payment is done it two seperate parts. The first payment is done before I start setting everything up.
    This payment will cover most of what you want. (we chat first to figure out what what you want) and when i'm done
    I will recalculate everything. Subtract what you already paid from the new total and you pay that. Then you got a fully
    working server set up and ready to use.

You can contact me for ANY questions or things you can have trouble with. As long as I don't need to edit anything or join your server I will do it for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Pay for a hosting, depends what kind of server you want, if you want super fast and no lag server,you'll have to pay a good amount.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by niels1189 View Post
    I will fully setup a server for you. I will do all gamemodes. (i've set up over 12 servers (3 are currently online 24/7 and can be joined by anyone (one with 13k+ players)
    I will setup everything said below!

5$ base price. (creative / survival)

+1$ for 5 plugins installing (not including groupmanager, vault, and a few other basic ones (this includes adding permissions to groups if needed)) (small plugins are free)
    (2$ per big plugin with a lot of setup (e.g. Mobarena))

+3$ for every rank + permissions that belong to them (not including, Owner, Default, Mod, Admin)

+7$ for every rank + permissions if rank needs separate permissions (if they don't inherit one another)
    +5$ per world if you want separate permissions for each world(first world is the base 5$)

+10$ For full (premium) Buycraft setup. All gateways you want + packages + layout + modules + coupon codes and everything else related

+15$ Custom Login & logout msg's, Special advertising system. Donator's msg (donate now msg for non donators) Special commands. (/shop can warp you somewhere) (/donate can view the donation link and so on) Broadcasting, Combining commands and way more

+1$ for 2 kits (normal) *can have enchants*
    +2$ for 1 kit with lores, names & enchants

+5$ Domain help setup (I don't pay for the domain) (Google / Planet Minecraft : Texture Packs, Skins, Projects, Servers & Blogs!)

The payment is done it two seperate parts. The first payment is done before I start setting everything up.
    This payment will cover most of what you want. (we chat first to figure out what what you want) and when i'm done
    I will recalculate everything. Subtract what you already paid from the new total and you pay that. Then you got a fully
    working server set up and ready to use.

You can contact me for ANY questions or things you can have trouble with. As long as I don't need to edit anything or join your server I will do it for free.
    Damn you charge a lot lol, $7 for a new rank and perm nodes, wow, that's like 2-3 mins of work :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnin1080p View Post
    Damn you charge a lot lol, $7 for a new rank and perm nodes, wow, that's like 2-3 mins of work :P
    Not really. I set this stuff up for GIANT servers. with over 100 perms per rank.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnin1080p View Post
    Quality come with price, but still I don't think it worths it