Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    actually this hack sucks , it works , but after 20-30min play , the game crash to desktop.

Thanks
    If it sucks jest because its detected than all Cod4 hacks suck because every single one is detected.

Thanks
    WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??

"bullcr4sh"

Who the heck is this?

I am the ONLY creator of "thisnthat" and the creator of all the hacks (CoD2, CoD4, CoD:WaW) -that you can download for free. Nothing's right that this script kiddie bullcrash has written here. I don't work with anyone, he doesn't know anything also. I just found this forum because someone searched for the password...

If this n00b would translate it right you would understand why it crashes after like 15 minutes. Anyway, enjoy this undetected release! I don't care who uses it, the point of this, I am selling private hacks to Hungarian people only, that's why it hypes the site's name!

regards,

ADAM, from hungary.
    Last edited by adam_; 09-04-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks
    Detected 80441

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Do not be friendly fuckhead....Go and play with your pussy you always close threads and make retard announcements....and you will never get money for your V.I.P hacks....bann this retard...go back you hungaryan shitty forum and fuck yourself thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_ View Post

"bullcr4sh"

Who the heck is this?

I am the ONLY creator of "thisnthat.atw.hu" and the creator of all the hacks (CoD2, CoD4, CoD:WaW) -that you can download for free. Nothing's right that this script kiddie bullcrash has written here. I don't work with anyone, he doesn't know anything also. I just found this forum because someone searched for the password...

If this n00b would translate it right you would understand why it crashes after like 15 minutes. Anyway, enjoy this undetected release! I don't care who uses it, the point of this, I am selling private hacks to Hungarian people only, that's why it hypes the site's name!

regards,

ADAM, from hungary.
    Support you! ! !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

"bullcr4sh"

Who the heck is this?

I am the ONLY creator of "thisnthat.atw.hu" and the creator of all the hacks (CoD2, CoD4, CoD:WaW) -that you can download for free. Nothing's right that this script kiddie bullcrash has written here. I don't work with anyone, he doesn't know anything also. I just found this forum because someone searched for the password...

regards,

ADAM, from hungary.
    You are not the creator of them....I've found them for a long time on and another website...do not take the credit idiot.And you rip off pleoples selling "V.I.P hacks"....AND NO ADVERTISE READ THE RULES you ******. Enjoy your ban bye.

Thanks
    Lol, that's why I put my e-mail address there. I won't argue with any kinds of idiots like you. What advertising are you speaking about?

By the way, it's for advertising only, I have never sold any of these, I am a re-seller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol, that's why I put my e-mail address there. I won't argue with any kinds of idiots like you.
    Learn to flame first and leave this forum play with yours thanks.

Thanks
    it kicks me after about 30 mins of play. but thats could just be my computer, doesnt do it without this hack though, i run any other hack forever.

Thanks
    Unl ammo, 55 rank, etc. download this software!!! Online game ddos

Thanks
    cod????plz..

Thanks
    wath is the password??

Thanks
    how the hell do u use it? when i open and try to find the exe file it says it cant find it plz help me im new

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maxizc00l View Post
    how the hell do u use it? when i open and try to find the exe file it says it cant find it plz help me im new
    No idea why you even want to use his hacks they all have crapy spam in them.

Its in your C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare file. Iw3mp.exe and Iw3sp.exe are in the same folder. Alot of people get them mixed up because their either blind or computer retarded.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast