Hybrid View

Thanks

WTT an accounts with Miltonius 2nd Generation rares, Mainly Dual Primal Dread Saw.

Hello today I am looking for accounts with either any *RARE* Miltonius Item. My account has fiend of nulgath and oblivion blade of nulgath rare, 125 inventory and member for nearly another year. Will trade for accounts with platinum naval and older. Milt rares. Dark Caster. *PROMETHUES* or if no offers come will sell for 50-60 dollars.

Add me on skype:Ghetto Nerf Gun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    New trade offe 2014.JPG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    Hello today I am looking for accounts with either any *RARE* Miltonius Item. My account has fiend of nulgath and oblivion blade of nulgath rare, 125 inventory and member for nearly another year. Will trade for accounts with platinum naval and older. Milt rares. Dark Caster. *PROMETHUES* or if no offers come will sell for 50-60 dollars.

Add me on skype:Ghetto Nerf Gun
    I have an account with allot of old milt rares and shadow of nul. It has dread saw and allot of other things.
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    @Glue @AqworldThunder Got what I wanted close please.