Thread: Naruto 658

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Naruto 658

Naruto 658 out
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto Chapter 658 Page 1 Online - Manga2u

Wth is up with this manga. So apparently he took back his eye from obito. Howwwwwww makes no sense. In the last chapter we still see him with his eyes. Even with them burnt off he didn't have empty eye sockets and now he just puts his eyes over eyes .........
    Also im a little disappointed black zetsu said he was gonna use obitos body to fight. was hoping for kakashi and 4th vs obito
    Last edited by demon204; 12-10-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    The eye thing does make sense. Madara originally gave his eyes to Pein so he could be revived. Obito stole Pein's eyes. Obito's Rinnegan originally was Madara's. The new chapter was... meh. Don't see how Madara having the rinnegan changes anything. He already had the Rinnegan and failed to protect Obito, just chalk it up to bad writing. I found it pretty stupid how Gaara was surprised he couldn't beat him, I mean seriously! He nearly killed all the hokages in 1 chapter...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The eye thing does make sense. Madara originally gave his eyes to Pein so he could be revived. Obito stole Pein's eyes. Obito's Rinnegan originally was Madara's. The new chapter was... meh. Don't see how Madara having the rinnegan changes anything. He already had the Rinnegan and failed to protect Obito, just chalk it up to bad writing. I found it pretty stupid how Gaara was surprised he couldn't beat him, I mean seriously! He nearly killed all the hokages in 1 chapter...
    I just want him to die so this series is over lol. Got a little to boring. Even the anime is becoming extremely dull
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Naruto 658 out

Wth is up with this manga. So apparently he took back his eye from obito. Howwwwwww makes no sense. In the last chapter we still see him with his eyes. Even with them burnt off he didn't have empty eye sockets and now he just puts his eyes over eyes .........
    Also im a little disappointed black zetsu said he was gonna use obitos body to fight. was hoping for kakashi and 4th vs obito

His eyes burnt off... thus empty sockets. Now he has his original eye back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihã- For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihã- View Post

His eyes burnt off... thus empty sockets. Now he has his original eye back.
    burnt doesnt mean empty though. Plus if they were empty how could he use jutsu that were related to rinnegan and sharingan.
    In fact y does he even need the eyes if he could use those jutsu without it.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-10-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    burnt doesnt mean empty though. Plus if they were empty how could he use jutsu that were related to rinnegan and sharingan.
    Jutsu related to the eye? Do you mean his Susano'o?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihã- View Post

Jutsu related to the eye? Do you mean his Susano'o?
    Susano, his chakra absorbtion , and his ability to paralyze via those rods. Basically he can probably use all of them without the eyes just author hasnt drawn it yet.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Summary of this chapter: People attack madara, madara is fine, he gained the rinnengan back.
    (so the author just draws this out by taking away his rinnengan one chapter, then bringing it back after 1 chapter).

Next week on naruto, a whole bunch of useless attacks and madara uses some ridiculous meteor technique.

:/ That tail thing was fucking stupid.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Naruto 658 out

We don't see how Zetsu gets the eyes, it happens off-screen. Are you new to fictional mediums?

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    No, Madara died and gave them to Obito, HE is the one who met with Pain and formed the "Akatsuki", he's the one who gave them to Pain (even if he was pretending to be Madara). He then took them back (Konan fight) and now Madara got them back. Not hard to understand.

Are you really this dumb?

Alright, last time I'm saying this. If you still don't get it you're a lost cause.

The eyes, were EDO TENSEI. They were only there because of the EDO TENSEI. Hence when he got REVIVED, they burnt/faded away. Whatever the fuck you want to call it, it's the same thing that happened to the rest of the Edo Tensei'd people when Itachi beat Kabuto. It broke into pieces, and LEFT. Hence there is NOTHING in his eyes right now, the sockets are EMPTY, so he put this eye in (his eye) that white Zetsu got for him (off screen).

I don't see how ANY of this is confusing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    No, Madara died and gave them to Obito, HE is the one who met with Pain and formed the "Akatsuki", he's the one who gave them to Pain (even if he was pretending to be Madara). He then took them back (Konan fight) and now Madara got them back. Not hard to understand.
    I realize that. My last message was at 12:30AM, was a bit dazed while posting that. I already explained the whole eye thing in the last thread anyways.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    We don't see how Zetsu gets the eyes, it happens off-screen. Are you new to fictional mediums?

Are you really this dumb?

Alright, last time I'm saying this. If you still don't get it you're a lost cause.

The eyes, were EDO TENSEI. They were only there because of the EDO TENSEI. Hence when he got REVIVED, they burnt/faded away. Whatever the fuck you want to call it, it's the same thing that happened to the rest of the Edo Tensei'd people when Itachi beat Kabuto. It broke into pieces, and LEFT. Hence there is NOTHING in his eyes right now, the sockets are EMPTY, so he put this eye in (his eye) that white Zetsu got for him (off screen).

I don't see how ANY of this is confusing.

Ok explain to me how he can use jutsu related to the eyes without the eyes :P
    Also how would he be able to give it to madara wasnt kakashi and 4th right there.Last time i checked the 4th should of been faster
    P.s. u r boring u always try to justify the author even tho it makes no sense
    Last edited by demon204; 12-11-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How to be draw out a chapter:

-Have panels with cannon fodder for the first half-page.( at this point it's just desperate).

Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 9
    (start the panels of everyone hitting Madara)
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 10
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 11
    (continued for a total of 2 pages.)

-Then "seal" a person who in the entire history of the manga, non edo-tensei'd people haven't been "sealed".(I guess sand-funeral was too smart of a move, the only move gaara has used the entire series, he does not use at this point).

Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 14
    -Have eight different reaction panels.(without reactions!!!)

Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 16
    (Entire page of tailed swipes.)
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 17
    (continued for a total of 2 pages).

Then Madara loses his arm somehow(not shown) finds a new one immediately, and gets back the rinnengan he lost only a chapter ago.
    --------------------------------------------

And that Kids, is why you bring out the tailed beast, to take up 50% of every chapter with 8-ways-attacks.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-11-2013 at 11:39 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    How to be draw out a chapter:

-Have panels with cannon fodder for the first half-page.( at this point it's just desperate).

Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 9
    (start the panels of everyone hitting Madara)
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 10
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 11
    (continued for a total of 2 pages.)

-Then "seal" a person who in the entire history of the manga, non edo-tensei'd people haven't been "sealed".(I guess sand-funeral was too smart of a move, the only move gaara has used the entire series, he does not use at this point).

Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 14
    -Have eight different reaction panels.(without reactions!!!)

Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 16
    (Entire page of tailed swipes.)
    Naruto 658 - Read Naruto 658 Online - Page 17
    (continued for a total of 2 pages).

Then Madara loses his arm somehow(not shown) finds a new one immediately, and gets back the rinnengan he lost only a chapter ago.
    --------------------------------------------

And that Kids, is why you bring out the tailed beast, to take up 50% of every chapter with 8-ways-attacks.
    9 way gangbang lol
    Vouches

Thanks
    Wait, did he just use Susanoo with no eyes?

Kishi has some explaining to do...
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Wait, did he just use Susanoo with no eyes?

Kishi has some explaining to do...
    yep thats what i was getting at. He is able to use susanoo, as well as jutsu absorbtion, and sending chakra via those rods. which should only be possible if he has the rinnegan
    Vouches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast