Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ not really gettin it.
    There aren't any ads in the we comic section of naver. Also Sui doesn't really accept donations. Don't get me wrong mangacow and other sites that translate tog do lol just not sui
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    There is no ads on naver
    The more people who view the comics on the website, the more money he makes. Or at least, that's what I assumed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The more people who view the comics on the website, the more money he makes. Or at least, that's what I assumed.
    Then he would get millions lol
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    But yeh I don't know if they even get money. Have u read trump? Trump (LEE Chae-Eun) Manga - Read Trump (LEE Chae-Eun) Online at MangaHere.com. It's a great korean mangwha if u clicked the link u can read the summaries. I'm guessing anyone can submit work to naver to display on the web
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Then he would get millions lol
    Ad revenue isn't so profitable, but he certainly isn't doing it in his spare time for free I can tell you that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Ad revenue isn't so profitable, but he certainly isn't doing it in his spare time for free I can tell you that.
    Help me find an ad? *의 탑 :: 네이버 웹툰 lol I actually want to figure out how they get paid
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    „이„

:/ They get paid by naver.

It's not something you can make an extravagant living off of, but they sure aren't doing it for free.

From the scanners:

"As I understand it, the dynamics of the Korean internet / populace's usage of the internet is quite different than the western world, where much traffic is actually funneled through three or so major internet conglomerates. So, these companies offer free-to-the-public webtoons, because it's a promotion tool for themselves, and because they're a conglomerate, they can even pay authors (take a loss on webtoon, gain money through other services). As an example, there's Noblesse keychains and T-shirts marketed by these companies, so it's actually possible that these webtoons might even be lucrative qua webtoon (and not qua promotional tool)."

Sorry, my bad. Unlike manga-hosting sites they don't need ads, just site traffic.

Last edited by Empire; 01-01-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234