Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xXwhitepandaXx View Post
    I just started watching it Pretty good and explains the past a bit and in an interesting way :P Really helpful to what I am planning to do in the future... No not pirate XD
    I think the coolest thing about one piece is the adventure and the characters. The author really does a good job of tying in everyone and their arcs.

This last episode has a kung-fu-seal. Sounds goofy, and it was. But this seal was from an ooooooooold arc and that's what really makes a difference to me.

In most other shonen, you meet a character. Then he sits around a bit till the newer, more powerful characters come in and take their spot.

In one piece, you meet a character, and however goofy he may seem, he will be mentioned and featured down the road.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @[MPGH]Empire One Piece is too epic New Arcs Are best Zorro Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Fishmen Arc its like almost in real life many disgret people that are black.... But Luffy and Jimbei Are friends like it would be with a white man and a black man (Now Normal) But in the past Like fishmen and in rl black were hated was a big problem DDD I just love Oda and his animes. Many things you learn Trust your friends and be confidence in your life that is what many animes teach
    In the television in Germany you learn nothing just how to be a whore and to be an asshole .... thats kinda sad

Animes are the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Yeh i agree one piece is the best out of the major 3 or former major 3 naruto bleach and one piece
    Now fairy tail competing lol.
    One piece just like Empire said is one of the animes that constantly uses the characters remember the mud guy hes on the cover lol. They even show little shorts with the cp9s infact wasnt the cp9s on the current island?
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yeh i agree one piece is the best out of the major 3 or former major 3 naruto bleach and one piece
    One piece just like Empire said is one of the animes that constantly uses the characters remember the mud guy hes on the cover lol. They even show little shorts with the cp9s infact wasnt the cp9s on the current island?
    Fairy Tail? Just no... it isn't doing amazing with it's sales either. I'd say Gintama is the biggest competitor profit wise. The new movie (Be Forever Odd Jobs) is the #1 and #3 (special and limited) in DVD sales in Japan. DVD and Bluray accounted for, it's sold 100k+. Though the Fairy Tail anime is being continued april 2014, it's not making much money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Watched Naruto, Up to date
    Watching One Piece episode 162 :P
    Haven't watch Fairy Tail yet ><

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
    @[MPGH]Empire One Piece is too epic New Arcs Are best Zorro Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Fishmen Arc its like almost in real life many disgret people that are black.... But Luffy and Jimbei Are friends like it would be with a white man and a black man (Now Normal) But in the past Like fishmen and in rl black were hated was a big problem DDD I just love Oda and his animes. Many things you learn Trust your friends and be confidence in your life that is what many animes teach
    In the television in Germany you learn nothing just how to be a whore and to be an asshole .... thats kinda sad

Animes are the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One piece is probably the best anime in ethics and "teachings", it delves into a looooot of stuff over it's run.

Fairy Tail isn't competing...... it got cancelled because of its low popularity already.

If anything Gintama and Hunter X Hunter are the minor competition now, though HxH doesn't have a never-ending world.

Quote Originally Posted by xXwhitepandaXx View Post
    Watched Naruto, Up to date
    Watching One Piece episode 162 :P
    Haven't watch Fairy Tail yet ><
    Personally I would just read One Piece and I don't advise Fairy Tail, but it's also a lot faster to read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Because... well... BECAUSE... aw hell.... Because...

Ok i have no valid reason whatsoever....
    Maybe oppai .
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

One piece is probably the best anime in ethics and "teachings", it delves into a looooot of stuff over it's run.

Fairy Tail isn't competing...... it got cancelled because of its low popularity already.

If anything Gintama and Hunter X Hunter are the minor competition now, though HxH doesn't have a never-ending world.

Personally I would just read One Piece and I don't advise Fairy Tail, but it's also a lot faster to read it.
    Never said anime is said manga is. Manga rating are about same as naruto/one piece on almost every manga site
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Never said anime is said manga is. Manga rating are about same as naruto/one piece on almost every manga site
    Manga site's don't do actual ratings.

You'd be surprised to see the difference in ratings on a manga site and sales/popularity. Especially given that some series have long since ended and are nowhere near the sales of the still-running manga.

Fairy Tail got cancelled(the anime) because of the lack of the popularity. The manga....well it doesn't sell much.(for good reason, the overall plot is basically non-existent).
    ------------------

Outside of being in shonen jump, Fairy Tail's actual sales are pretty low.

Thanks

Manga site's don't do actual ratings.

You'd be surprised to see the difference in ratings on a manga site and sales/popularity. Especially given that some series have long since ended and are nowhere near the sales of the still-running manga.

Fairy Tail got cancelled(the anime) because of the lack of the popularity. The manga....well it doesn't sell much.(for good reason, the overall plot is basically non-existent).
    ------------------

Outside of being in shonen jump, Fairy Tail's actual sales are pretty low.
    Sales really don't determine popularity of a show. Most people torrent or just view manga/shows for free. Take tower of god for example it hasn't sold a copy being it's a web comic for free. But it is without a doubt one of the best korean web comics. If there was a way to tally everyone's likes for the show then that would be it's true popularity
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sales really don't determine popularity of a show. Most people torrent or just view manga/shows for free. Take tower of god for example it hasn't sold a copy being it's a web comic for free. But it is without a doubt one of the best korean web comics. If there was a way to tally everyone's likes for the show then that would be it's true popularity
    Well...... kinda.

Sales of actual anime and tv ratings do determine the popularity of said show. Which is why they cancelled Fairy Tail the first time.
    ----------------------------------------------

Manga on the other hand......eh. ToG is an online comic, it generates revenue from simple site traffic. Fairy Tail doesn't.

Also a lot of manga sites don't do "up to date" popularity, but either rankings or overall views.

Mangapanda Popular Mangas for - Page 1

I can assure you D.Gray Man is nowhere near the #17th spot, nor is Hitman Reborn, nor HoTD, nor History's Strongest nor half those series that have long since died out in popularity or ended.

Overrall hits is usually what manga sites base "popularity" on.

Thanks

Well...... kinda.

Sales of actual anime and tv ratings do determine the popularity of said show. Which is why they cancelled Fairy Tail the first time.
    ----------------------------------------------

Manga on the other hand......eh. ToG is an online comic, it generates revenue from simple site traffic. Fairy Tail doesn't.

Also a lot of manga sites don't do "up to date" popularity, but either rankings or overall views.

Mangapanda Popular Mangas for - Page 1

I can assure you D.Gray Man is nowhere near the #17th spot, nor is Hitman Reborn, nor HoTD, nor History's Strongest nor half those series that have long since died out in popularity or ended.

Overrall hits is usually what manga sites base "popularity" on.
    well the ranks on manga sites are based on total likes the manga gotten so far and rankings do change. It's just a manga that was popular long time ago and is still like still has those likes which is y it would keep it's ranking. For another manga to surpass it would have to gain more likes the manga ever had so a new manga would take time to outrank a manga that has died. But they do get outranked from time to time. To love ur was 1st for ecchi for 2yrs straight until monogatri out ranked it on mangahere.com. Also to ur comment of revenue of tower of god makes no revenue. Sui just gets paid by naver to draw mangas to attract attention to Naver's site. Basically he gets paid to draw but the manga cost absolutely nothing. U can't base tower of god by revenue just the amount of likes it gotten over the past years
    Last edited by demon204; 12-31-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well the ranks on manga sites are based on total likes the manga gotten so far and rankings do change. It's just a manga that was popular long time ago and is still like still has those likes which is y it would keep it's ranking. For another manga to surpass it would have to gain more likes the manga ever had so a new manga would take time to outrank a manga that has died. But they do get outranked from time to time. To love ur was 1st for ecchi for 2yrs straight until monogatri out ranked it on mangahere.com. Also to ur comment of revenue of tower of god makes no revenue. Sui just gets paid by naver to draw mangas to attract attention to Naver's site. Basically he gets paid to draw but the manga cost absolutely nothing. U can't base tower of god by revenue just the amount of likes it gotten over the past years
    Well.....ToG is much like any other webcomic, it makes the majority of its money from donations and ads.

Fairy Tail is a printed Manga, its makes very little from online views.

Thanks

Well.....ToG is much like any other webcomic, it makes the majority of its money from donations and ads.

Fairy Tail is a printed Manga, its makes very little from online views.
    There is no ads on naver
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There is no ads on naver
    :/ not really gettin it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast