Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

best class for botting

so guys i started botting for legion tokens in curseblue bit thing is it disconnects a lot using the auto relog helps but if i using necro which is best for botting in this map in my opinion. but it doesn't get the pet when it relogs u in so that's a big disadvantage
    i also tried using DBSK which is my favorite class for everything but pvp but it just attacks the big read monster which makes it just a waist of time and u die soon

so which class do u guys think will work best for me ? and no i don't have chunin but i have 40 other classes and i am a member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    pyromancer / solved

btw why are u doing that dages black box is faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ^ LoL'd at him. Pyromancer isn't good on botting in curseblue 'cause there is a possibility that you will hit the high level monster who don't have any connection with the quest. I recommend using single target classes only. Ninja is what I used when I used to farm for Legion Tokens there and it is good.
    [img]https://i798.photobucke*****m/albums/yy267/riyuki16/312465-katy-perry-p.gif[/img]
    Katy Perry is <3
    " You can only get smarter when playing with smarter ones. "
    Please press "Thanks" if ever I helped you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Paradox_x LOL what u just choosing hard to get classes i have pyro and i know for a fact not good in this bot but will try doing dage's black box never tried it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
    @Paradox_x LOL what u just choosing hard to get classes i have pyro and i know for a fact not good in this bot but will try doing dage's black box never tried it

i was reco'in pyro for blackbox
    for curse blue i would suggest necro or the new glacial overlord.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Elemental Dracomancer. It's a solid class, and even better at farming in my opinion. It has the potential to OHK the grizzlespit and the aracara. Also, believe it or not, E Draco is a better solo-ing class than VoT (I know what I'm talking about, I have both).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Necromancer is what I used to bot this on several accounts, mine and others. You could try using the custom skills feature on Le Bot. You could even make a complicated bot for it. When I say complicated, I only mean having a Skill List that shoots out the first skill, then repeats a normal skill list for Necromancer.

I do highly recommend using a custom bot for this. Just so you can customize it to how you please. And, if you did need help on making it faster, you could always put yourself in a private room and just fill the room with 5 other accounts running the same bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
    i was reco'in pyro for blackbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
    for curse blue i would suggest necro or the new glacial overlord.

The way you had stated your first post made it sound like you were suggesting Pyromancer for the Soul Collector bot because he had not stated any where in the original post that he was going to do Dage's Black Box. Just throwing that out there.
    Last edited by TheFrikinAsian; 12-16-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Reason Why I Didn't Become an Editor

Virus Scans Because I Forgetful:
    Jotti & VirusTotal

Cocksucker is not a punishment. It is a lyfestyle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
    so guys i started botting for legion tokens in curseblue bit thing is it disconnects a lot using the auto relog helps but if i using necro which is best for botting in this map in my opinion. but it doesn't get the pet when it relogs u in so that's a big disadvantage
    i also tried using DBSK which is my favorite class for everything but pvp but it just attacks the big read monster which makes it just a waist of time and u die soon

so which class do u guys think will work best for me ? and no i don't have chunin but i have 40 other classes and i am a member
    Lol Exalted soul cleaver works <--- Joke But true
    I recomend rogue, evolved leprecaun < Best one( and dragon shinobi is another one)
    Hope this helps

I repeat rogue, evolved lep, and dragon shinobi all work well but of course soul cleaver rules

Fuck off you scum