Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Most annoying anime character?

So I was talking with one of my friends about the most annoying anime character and this was the result that he came up with.

Though he never watched .hack//legend of the twilight otherwise he would pick this annoying bitch

I've seen one too many annoying and useless side characters, wondering if there's any particular one that's really annoying in your opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In order:
    1. Naruto from Naruto
    2. Sakura from Naruto
    3. Alibaba from Magi
    4. Misa from Death Note
    5. Shinji from Neon Genisis Evangelion.

General:
    Any female/male leads from shoujo or harem. Especially the loud ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    In order:
    1. Naruto from Naruto
    2. Sakura from Naruto
    3. Alibaba from Magi
    4. Misa from Death Note
    5. Shinji from Neon Genisis Evangelion.

General:
    Any female/male leads from shoujo or harem. Especially the loud ones.
    I have to agree with Empire on Shinji.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Naruto from naruto with all his never give u bull shit (never give up, i love you sausuke)

Thanks
    Makoto Itou mainly because I wanted to bash his face in every episode

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Makoto Itou mainly because I wanted to bash his face in every episode
    He really is annoying as hell but he didn't really start to bother me until I was a few episodes in. The first few episodes he's alright.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    He really is annoying as hell but he didn't really start to bother me until I was a few episodes in. The first few episodes he's alright.
    Well, even though it wasn't all the episodes he was still a ******

Edit: Actually Issei Hyoudou from High school dxd is also annoying as shit, the way he always scream and talk about his harem and boobs
    Last edited by Thunder; 11-05-2013 at 10:15 PM.

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

Well, even though it wasn't all the episodes he was still a ******

Edit: Actually Issei Hyoudou from High school dxd is also annoying as shit, the way he always scream and talk about his harem and boobs
    I dunno his ****** scale wasn't overwhelming in my opinion and Issei wasn't that bad. I could list a lot of people more annoying then those 2. Like take for example my first post, the girl does nothing but scream "Onii-chan!!" the entire anime. Literally. I am not joking, more than half of her lines are onii-chan. (big brother in Japanese)
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 11-05-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks
    Yuka Minase from 11Eyes, bitch made me angry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I dunno his ****** scale wasn't overwhelming in my opinion and Issei wasn't that bad. I could list a lot of people more annoying then those 2. Like take for example my first post, the girl does nothing but scream "Onii-chan!!" the entire anime. Literally. I am not joking, more than half of her lines are onii-chan. (big brother in Japanese)
    I don't find characters in harem/ecchi series to be too annoying generally because they are in the average for that type. The onii-chan thing is pretty stupid since most of it is just phoned in for "fan service." I find generally half of the below-average funding ecchi/harem anime to have ridiculously pathetic/annoying characters.

6. Fenris from Steins;gate

She becomes annoying as she really didn't need to be in there at all and wouldn't shut up with the nyan!-type character stuff. It doesn't even make any sense since Fenris has little to nothing to do with the entirety of the steins;gate outside of some superficial "i'm rich so I had the computer once" bullshit which any of the characters could have been given at any time. She doesn't hang out with any of them, and doesn't do anything but sit in the maid cafe until Okabe comes in. It's as if she exist purely to waste my time.

7. The cast of "The Legend of Korra".

8. Shu from guilty crown.(actually a lot of people from that show).
    The self-defeatist attituted and the "I never asked for this" bullshit. God, he's worse than shinji . What he becomes is so ridiculously 180'd that it made no sense, and by the end I couldn't even be bothered to listen to him. Though a lot of the Guilty Crown cast has problems too, Inori is the top after Shu, mainly for being well....a stupid character. She's supposed to be a "soldier" but wears next to nothing, she and her romance are about as artificial as it gets and her goddamn plot device is awful.

9. Shippo from Inuyasha.
    Fuck that stupid fox. Ring a ding ding yourself into the ground asshole.

10. Rossiu Adai from Gurren Lagann.
    -This anime is fucking amazing. It is probably the greatest mecha anime of all time. Yet this fucking asshole. THIS GUY. Will NOT shut the fuck up! Dear god every time he came on screen I was just thinking "dude, i know your about to say something fucking stupid and explain to me some stupid logic, shut the fuck up and get back to Simon you stupid little prick." By the second half, it got to be too much. I outright skipped his parts because I knew he was an idiot. He continually just fucked with the most obvious plan in the world for some artificial "law" that had been around less than 5 years like he was judge dredd or something.

Thanks

6. Fenris from Steins;gate

She becomes annoying as she really didn't need to be in there at all and wouldn't shut up with the nyan!-type character stuff. It doesn't even make any sense since Fenris has little to nothing to do with the entirety of the steins;gate outside of some superficial "i'm rich so I had the computer once" bullshit which any of the characters could have been given at any time. She doesn't hang out with any of them, and doesn't do anything but sit in the maid cafe until Okabe comes in. It's as if she exist purely to waste my time.

7. The cast of "The Legend of Korra".

8. Shu from guilty crown.(actually a lot of people from that show).
    The self-defeatist attituted and the "I never asked for this" bullshit. God, he's worse than shinji . What he becomes is so ridiculously 180'd that it made no sense, and by the end I couldn't even be bothered to listen to him. Though a lot of the Guilty Crown cast has problems too, Inori is the top after Shu, mainly for being well....a stupid character. She's supposed to be a "soldier" but wears next to nothing, she and her romance are about as artificial as it gets and her goddamn plot device is awful.

9. Shippo from Inuyasha.
    Fuck that stupid fox. Ring a ding ding yourself into the ground asshole.

10. Rossiu Adai from Gurren Lagann.
    -This anime is fucking amazing. It is probably the greatest mecha anime of all time. Yet this fucking asshole. THIS GUY. Will NOT shut the fuck up! Dear god every time he came on screen I was just thinking "dude, i know your about to say something fucking stupid and explain to me some stupid logic, shut the fuck up and get back to Simon you stupid little prick." By the second half, it got to be too much. I outright skipped his parts because I knew he was an idiot. He continually just fucked with the most obvious plan in the world for some artificial "law" that had been around less than 5 years like he was judge dredd or something.
    I've been meaning to watch Guilty Crown for a while. Anyways, Fenris is pure fanservice and nothing more and I only watched the first season of the legend of korra but I only really liked Bolin (think that's his name) the other characters were annoying. All around for a sequel it sucks, I really did love the last airbender. And Shippo? Hmm he was pretty annoying but sesshomaru or however you spell it was the most annoying. His whole existence was to piss them off, nothing more. As for Rossiu Adai he was always a prick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I've been meaning to watch Guilty Crown for a while. Anyways, Fenris is pure fanservice and nothing more and I only watched the first season of the legend of korra but I only really liked Bolin (think that's his name) the other characters were annoying. All around for a sequel it sucks, I really did love the last airbender. And Shippo? Hmm he was pretty annoying but sesshomaru or however you spell it was the most annoying. His whole existence was to piss them off, nothing more. As for Rossiu Adai he was always a prick.
    I wouldn't recommend Guilty Crown unless you want to know what HQ animation but shit everything else look like.(It's really bad)

Eh, Sesshomaru was alright for the first fight, after that he just randomly appeared to fuck with everyone though, you're right on that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Shinji from NGE
    And the pink girl from guiltry crown (I actually hate the whole anime, but i am not gonna backup my opinion with arguments now, too bored to type why)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Shinji from NGE
    And the pink girl from guiltry crown (I actually hate the whole anime, but i am not gonna backup my opinion with arguments now, too bored to type why)
    Shinji in NGE seems to be a popular choice. I think its cus he more or less was a pussy while everyone around him wanted to do shit all the time.

Heck, Asuka's catchphrase was "baka-shinji!" by the end lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Shinji in NGE seems to be a popular choice. I think its cus he more or less was a pussy while everyone around him wanted to do shit all the time.

Heck, Asuka's catchphrase was "baka-shinji!" by the end lol.
    Well, not hard to see why
    And Asuka only spoke the truth.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast