Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Wink Trading a nice account for a FG42 account !

Hi guys, i'm trading an account with:
    Pointman: Kriss Super V (AP Edition), Benelli M1014 and Galil MAR (AP Edition).
    Rifleman: FA-MAS MK.3, SA58 Para (AP Edition) and G36KA1 (AP Edition).
    Sniper: SV98, AWM (AP Edition), SVD Zebra and FR-F2 (AP Edition).
    Pistols: CZ75, MK.23 Socom, TMP, Desert-Urushi and all of the expendable pistols, so it has all the permanent and expendable Euro Shop Pistols.

It's in a TOP 10 Clan, if someone is interested pm me / quote me, if you wanna give your opinion feel free to post it !

My Skype: Joaquim4_1

If you are interested and want proofs i own the account i'll be screensharing in Skype !
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-18-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks
    Lol wth weren't u all on nagmonster about the ap edition around guns that u can get via euros. Also y do u always trade guns that u can buy with euros for ap guns :P
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Also guys becareful with this guy. Lots of people claim he is scammer.
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Also guys becareful with this guy. Lots of people claim he is scammer.
    Really ? @DRRR and @[RAPGOD]EMINEM who tought i was a scammer can say i'm not, he deleted the scammer post ask him bro, don't ruin my reputation and stop digging old threads i don't even have this account anymore.
    Merry X-mas !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Really ? @DRRR and @[RAPGOD]EMINEM who tought i was a scammer can say i'm not, he deleted the scammer post ask him bro, don't ruin my reputation and stop digging old threads i don't even have this account anymore.
    Merry X-mas !
    Sure u gave them back but thats cause they were threatening u with scam report :P
    Also im not trying to ruin ur rep just that there is alot of shady activity going around u :P
    Just telling everyone else to be careful
    Last edited by demon204; 12-21-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sure u gave them back but thats cause they were threatening u with scam report :P
    Also im not trying to ruin ur rep just that there is alot of shady activity going around u :P
    Just telling everyone else to be careful
    Look just stop spamming my threads, that's a reason for banning, and btw have you seen my vouches?, and who gave the you right to say that i only gave their's acc back because they were threatening me to report if you didn't even seen my chat on skype with them!? They can confirm that i didn't scammed them and one prof of that is that they vouch me because of the several sucessuful trades with @[RAPGOD]EMINEM, @[RAPGOD]EMINEM even went first and i didn't scammed him because i'm not a scammer, so stop spamming my threads, don't you have anything else to do?
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-21-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    Look just stop spamming my threads, that's a reason for banning, and btw have you seen my vouches?, and who gave the you right to say that i only gave their's acc back because they were threatening me to report if you didn't even seen my chat on skype with them!? They can confirm that i didn't scammed them and one prof of that is that they vouch me because of the several sucessuful trades with @[RAPGOD]EMINEM, @[RAPGOD]EMINEM even went first and i didn't scammed him because i'm not a scammer, so stop spamming my threads, don't you have anything else to do?
    1st of all thats not spamming. 2nd why did they have to file a scam report in the 1st place. 3rd Yes i seen ur vouches. Vouches dont mean jack. If i wanted vouches i could of got @Maxedout to vouch for me saying im legit and everything i do is legit :P. But i don't. Lastly I find u suspicious. Like I said ur recent activity including the scam reports are very shady. Yes accusing a person for scamming without proof= ban but i didnt accusing u at all. Im just saying that ur suspicious and warning people since everyone should have the right to know.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-21-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    P.s. if u want me to stop reading old threads of urs close them. U have so many threads with the same acc. Such as ur peony acc which u posted 2 times.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Merry X-mas !
    old thread? It's 3 days old, and if you don't own it anymore, ask for it to get closed, and btw. Why btch about me new terms while you just use them yourself?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1st of all thats not spamming. 2nd why did they have to file a scam report in the 1st place. 3rd Yes i seen ur vouches. Vouches dont mean jack. If i wanted vouches i could of got @Maxedout to vouch for me saying im legit and everything i do is legit :P. But i don't. Lastly I find u suspicious. Like I said ur recent activity including the scam reports are very shady. Yes accusing a person for scamming without proof= ban but im not accusing u at all. Im just saying that ur suspicious and warning people since everyone should have the right to know.
    total agreement :nod: btw @Ameer close please, like he said himself. He does not own the account anymore...
    Last edited by nagtmonster; 12-21-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    Nvm Wrong person didnt see that it was mastermarek that posted that my B
    Anyways i believe Khatcha might be yarin1980 so drrr might not be a false scammer
    Last edited by demon204; 12-21-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nvm Wrong person didnt see that it was mastermarek that posted that my B
    Anyways i believe Khatcha might be yarin1980 so drrr might not be a false scammer
    It was a MPGH Moderator who claimed DRRR was a scammer man ... -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I was gonna deal with this guy like a week ago but also thought he was shady, so decided against it. Plus most of your vouches mean nothing, take a look at the new vouch rules. Also you keep throwing vouches around, but they also mean nothing.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/123-buying...-new-rule.html
    Last edited by windstrukt; 12-21-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    I was gonna deal with this guy like a week ago but also thought he was shady, so decided against it. Plus most of your vouches mean nothing, take a look at the new vouch rules. Also you keep throwing vouches around, but they also mean nothing.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/123-buying...-new-rule.html
    I was gonna say the same thing most of his vouchs are from newbies. I can just create alts and vouch myself so legit
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I was gonna say the same thing most of his vouchs are from newbies. I can just create alts and vouch myself so legit
    Ask moderators to check IP adresses ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast