Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by c2k8s View Post
    Are you just a retard or do you not bother reading?
    I was directly quoting the whitebag.exe version he apparently "made", wasn't just me that found it either, Jnoob or Nilly if im not mistaken..
    1) They didn't find a keylogger.
    2) You claimed to have found the "keylogger" in his client, the malicious stuff found with in the launcher.
    3) Maybe you should learn to read?

Sorry for comprehending your post based on the actual facts.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    There is most definitely NOT a key-logger in my client...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    2) You claimed to have found the "keylogger" in his client, the potentially malicious stuff found with in the launcher.
    Emphasis mine. I still contend that you'll be hard pressed to find someone hacked by my client - including MPGH's own @Ryan_Duke who very readily admitted to using it. Pretty sure its more malicious to have the source code of something like that freely posted for any scrub to copy/paste into their project lol.

Yes yes yes, no matter what I'm a douchebag. But I'm not a malicious douchebag. If I was, I'd swap out the swf and kill everyone from ********* who uses their "auto-updater" to rip my client every patch, lol.

..Actually, I haven't fully committed to not doing that yet - so don't hold me to this comment if it happens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    Emphasis mine. I still contend that you'll be hard pressed to find someone hacked by my client - including MPGH's own @Ryan_Duke who very readily admitted to using it. Pretty sure its more malicious to have the source code of something like that freely posted for any scrub to copy/paste into their project lol.

Yes yes yes, no matter what I'm a douchebag. But I'm not a malicious douchebag. If I was, I'd swap out the swf and kill everyone from ********* who uses their "auto-updater" to rip my client every patch, lol.

..Actually, I haven't fully committed to not doing that yet - so don't hold me to this comment if it happens.
    Ok well you know what I meant

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post

How would you know if the guy downloading is not using an old updater which will still use the old SWF URL =>download the the booby-trapped swf dude?

I would rather put a big message each time a map load. Their "autoupdater" idiot "author" will be exposed , not the actual players.

Why is your no SS debuff so special, dude?
    Making it skipping only effects but not damage prevent d/c? (a wild guess)
    @krazyshank
    I was about to say the same thing :
    keylogger in client? oO. Better code a credential stealers into the swf , no need to keylog. But since usually c2k8 knows what he says i think he was talking about the updater.

Edit: We should refer to the WB exe as stealer, not keylogger but hey, who cares?

I am tired of this bullshit. Noclip shouldn't exist publicly, people who used it realised that, people who released it too.
    I am tired of those pointless arguments. I am tired of those doopes threads..
    I didint even update my client and proxy to play since 19.0.

/troll
    Guys, release dupe, release the kraken ! Havoc will be in rotmg itself, not here /troll
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 12-21-2013 at 05:13 AM.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustAnoobROTMG For This Useful Post:

c2k8s (12-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just what we needed... a retard who post the wb net client -.- This is just not too OP but announcing 3rd party pages on the forum.

Please... PLEASE!!! @Royce close this

I'm so worried this breaks the game again just because a noob wanted to be popular, if that's the case and we can post 3rd party page's clients then i would posted it ways before.
    If i helped you press "THANKS"

¤»ÐλNξ¤SλM뫤

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I can tell something big is brewing, and this client is whats going to make it happen. Duping, no-clip, SS debuffs, and eendi scripts are all going to be released sometime next year, I can feel it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante-sama View Post
    Just what we needed... a retard who post the wb net client -.- This is just not too OP but announcing 3rd party pages on the forum.

I'm so worried this breaks the game again just because a noob wanted to be popular, if that's the case and we can post 3rd party page's clients then i would posted it ways before.
    BTW this isn't a wb client. Read the thread.

I'm not sure what is worse. Some guy releasing a client with hacks most client creators here agree shouldn't be public or just releasing a client here with those op hacks. I'm pretty sure more people are using his client than there are people using clients posted on this site. Meanwhile the guy reaps the benefit of advertisement that the client provides which will undoubtedly lead to greater sales on his site. What do you guys think?
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante-sama View Post

Posting a comment about anti-hacking on a hacking forum, logic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    BTW this isn't a wb client. Read the thread.

I'm not sure what is worse. Some guy releasing a client with hacks most client creators here agree shouldn't be public or just releasing a client here with those op hacks. I'm pretty sure more people are using his client than there are people using clients posted on this site. Meanwhile the guy reaps the benefit of advertisement that the client provides which will undoubtedly lead to greater sales on his site. What do you guys think?

I think you should do what's better for all of the community even the noobs and leachers like me. These hacks were once here on MPGH (not the same specific client of course but ones with similar features). Everyone was happy and more played ROTMG. I personally feel it would make and give you a selfish and ungenerous reputation to those who can serve for themselves. Allow me to remind you that MPGH is a community. If you do not want to share such features that would benefit others greatly and others would be very appreciative of such then you minus well shut down the community, and email people who are cable of making their own hacks personally. My point is you should test these hacks then scan them for malicious content and if it's safe allow the community and I enjoy this hopefully great release. Please don't take this as a offence but rather as an suggestion. Also to the community please excuse my grammar for I am a little 13 year old in 8th grade on the Internet...

EDIT: However I am assuming this client is mostly a lie... On his profile his reputation doesn't look as hot as this dreamy client.

"G0dTier - 09-25-2013 View Conversation Report
    SCAMMER SENT HIM MONEY.
    LIED CHANGED INFO AND SCAMMED ME MY MONEY.
    DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM"

Not only that he hasn't really showed any offence to comments like this one I just made... I find this dude suspicious and odd along with his release.
    Last edited by Pogh120; 12-21-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Just realized...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogh120 View Post
    I think you should do what's better for all of the community even the noobs and leachers like me. These hacks were once here on MPGH (not the same specific client of course but ones with similar features). Everyone was happy and more played ROTMG. I personally feel it would make and give you a selfish and ungenerous reputation to those who can serve for themselves. Allow me to remind you that MPGH is a community. If you do not want to share such features that would benefit others greatly and others would be very appreciative of such then you minus well shut down the community, and email people who are cable of making their own hacks personally. My point is you should test these hacks then scan them for malicious content and if it's safe allow the community and I enjoy this hopefully great release. Please don't take this as a offence but rather as an suggestion. Also to the community please excuse my grammar for I am a little 13 year old in 8th grade on the Internet...

EDIT: However I am assuming this client is mostly a lie... On his profile his reputation doesn't look as hot as this dreamy client.

SCAMMER SENT HIM MONEY.
    DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM"

Not only that he hasn't really showed any offence to comments like this one I just made... I find this dude suspicious and odd along with his release.
    You make some good points, but I trust @Joshyswag. He emerged when the newest private server was leaked - in fact, he was a major part in it. My trust in him may not go a long way with others, but it can possibly provide you some reassurance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogh120 View Post

SCAMMER SENT HIM MONEY.
    DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM"

First of all, I don't moderate this section anymore so I'm not in charge of approving files. Not sure if you were if you knew this or not so just pointing it out.

This forum is primarily for sharing ideas/opinions about rotmg hacks not about what hacks I can download or upload (as some people think). As such, a person that decides to play legit, or not to share hacks, or whatever, still has every right to be here and contribute in anyway they want.

As for the "being selfish" response. Just because I or anyone makes a hack doesn't mean they are obligated to share it with the freeloading community. Nor does it mean that someone who has done absolutely nothing has the right to have something that others worked hard for. Be happy that there are generous people out there to share with you what you don't want to work for. Don't criticize people who do not decide to share.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Debaiting wether to approve it or not, anyways

@Joshyswag post virus scans of the zip file not the client itself

Thanks
    approved , use a your own risk tho.

Anyways Idk but fullscreen and noclip didn't work

Thanks
    @Royce

I can confirm that this is, 100%, the WB client simply copy/pasted here. They didn't remove the hidden things I have in the client, LOLOL. So lazy.

Edit: PM'd with proof. Again - I have no problem with this being done. But do know you're letting people release content that they have no earthly clue whats in it and lie to the community saying they did the leg work to make their own. Not exactly safe/intelligent, haha.
    Last edited by cehrenr; 12-22-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast