Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Yes i did and yes know that 100 gcoins is 100 ap and i also had the knowledge that some people get beretta barbatos randomly from BG extreme -.-
    Woops, I forgot to add a zero to the end of it. 10 gcoin = 100 Ap, thus 100 gcoin is 1000 AP. Sorry, my bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Like i said you only make things to make my acc value go down... And yes some people like SV98 OMON and BG Crusher, and you said OTS14 Valentinoid is the only reason why the acc worth something han?! Are you forgetting of mosin nagant , desert eagle (perm),and holy mackerel , that's a ap knife or you will say you can get holy mackerel in bg extreme? BTW is you think BG Crusher was gun added han? In this case it wasn't, but if you had it you would play with it wouldn't you?
    he doesn't make the value go down, he just let it drop from a fked up price to a normal and avarage price. Now post the screen of the date of creation to show us that the weps are fking legit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    he doesn't make the value go down, he just let it drop from a fked up price to a normal and avarage price. Now post the screen of the date of creation to show us that the weps are fking legit...
    Only if you come to skype because if i post my name's acc aeria can see this and i can be banned... And why did you said that he just made the acc value drop to a fking normal and a avarage price,(btw learn how to write it's average not avarage), if i didn't said the price that i will sell this acc ?
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-26-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Only if you come to skype because if i post my name's acc aeria can see this and i can be banned... And why did you said that he just made the acc value drop to a fking normal and a avarage price,(btw learn how to write it's average not avarage), if i didn't said the price that i will sell this acc ?
    omh are you rlly complaining about one typo? I could get on any of your posts and find at least 2 grammar/spelling errors... Anyways you could just show 2 letters and your fking day of creation. Btw I am sure the weapons in your inventory are gunadded. What you could do aswell show us that you've equipped them in your 2nd slot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    omh are you rlly complaining about one typo? I could get on any of your posts and find at least 2 grammar/spelling errors... Anyways you could just show 2 letters and your fking day of creation. Btw I am sure the weapons in your inventory are gunadded. What you could do aswell show us that you've equipped them in your 2nd slot.
    k i will post that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah you were right, the guy that sold the acc said that this acc didn't have any gun added weapon, but when i tried to put bg crusher in second slot it appeared unusable, but ots14 valentinoid is legit, all the weapons of this acc are legit except BG Crusher that was gun added, i'm sorry for saying that all the weapons of this acc were legit but i didn't had the knowledge that BG CRUSHER wasn't...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Ots14 Valentinoid.jpg  

Last edited by Hunter; 12-26-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks
    hey i got an account with
    F1:striker, skoripion evo, veresk, mp5sd5, spas15, modus, trenchgun, p90 harmimau, sg552 ris. dual uzi, fn tps, galilmar, saiga, benelli
    F2:sa58 para, snowleopard, famas mk3, pristus burst, mg4ke, carpio, ak107, sako, bumblebee, hawkeye. keltec, tar21 tiamat, akmk3, firefox, groza, sg556, m249redtiger.
    F3:asw, frf2, dsr, pgm, blaser, m40a5, mad galil, svd zebra, tpg1
    im interested in a trade, dunno if u are lol but yeah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghrin View Post
    hey i got an account with
    F1:striker, skoripion evo, veresk, mp5sd5, spas15, modus, trenchgun, p90 harmimau, sg552 ris. dual uzi, fn tps, galilmar, saiga, benelli
    F2:sa58 para, snowleopard, famas mk3, pristus burst, mg4ke, carpio, ak107, sako, bumblebee, hawkeye. keltec, tar21 tiamat, akmk3, firefox, groza, sg556, m249redtiger.
    F3:asw, frf2, dsr, pgm, blaser, m40a5, mad galil, svd zebra, tpg1
    im interested in a trade, dunno if u are lol but yeah
    Nice account but not even one AP pistol / weapon !

Thanks
    Like i said you only make things to make my acc value go down... And yes some people like SV98 OMON and BG Crusher, and you said OTS14 Valentinoid is the only reason why the acc worth something han?! Are you forgetting of mosin nagant , desert eagle (perm),and holy mackerel , that's a ap knife or you will say you can get holy mackerel in bg extreme? BTW is you think BG Crusher was gun added han? In this case it wasn't, but if you had it you would play with it wouldn't you?
    No one likes sv98 srry to say. When i capped it i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aeria yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy u do this to me yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy T.T i already have a sv jiao yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aeria waste of my 20 dollors of ap and i really said this ingame .
    And deagle i dont even like i have nighthawk and i only like it for the sound effects lol.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    No one likes sv98 srry to say. When i capped it i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aeria yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy u do this to me yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy T.T i already have a sv jiao yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aeria waste of my 20 dollors of ap and i really said this ingame .
    And deagle i dont even like i have nighthawk and i only like it for the sound effects lol.
    Ikr, there is really no one that uses the sv in sniper matches, not of what I have seen in 3 years of ava lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Ikr, there is really no one that uses the sv in sniper matches, not of what I have seen in 3 years of ava lol.
    well besides noobs that hack with constant 1 shot with sv. Impossible to 1 shot that many times.. whenever i use it i tag unless hs and then i qs to pistol to finish the kill. Even silver is better then it in 1 shot kill ratio and its 93 dmg lol
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    well besides noobs that hack with constant 1 shot with sv. Impossible to 1 shot that many times.. whenever i use it i tag unless hs and then i qs to pistol to finish the kill. Even silver is better then it in 1 shot kill ratio and its 93 dmg lol
    SV98 OMON makes 101 of damage, so it can kill one person without hacks... -.-''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

SV98 OMON makes 101 of damage, i think someone use's it... Your you will say that you prefer to play with pgm.338 or FR-F2 instead of sv98 omon? FR-F2 is a good sniper but only makes 95 of damage and sv98 omon makes 101 and has more munitions and the same stability...

Thanks
    SV98 OMON makes 101 of damage, so it can kill one person without hacks... -.-''
    barely lol unless pointblank and its 95
    Last edited by demon204; 12-26-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yes there is, i know some people that like's sv98 omon, i'm not talking about the normal sv98 or the sv98 silver arrow, i'm talking about sv98 omon... And sv98 omon is better then some sniper's weapons that are used in sniper's matches has FR-F2, Blaser R93... And about the nighthawk you said the only thing you like about that pistol is the sound it makes but nighthawk it's desert eagle with a different skin and it make's the same sound has the original Desert Eagle (Perm)... -.-''

BTW good luck selling you Kriss Super Death V (nice and rare weapon) acc
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-26-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast