Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Yes there is, i know some people that like's sv98 omon, i'm not talking about the normal sv98 or the sv98 silver arrow, i'm talking about sv98 omon... And sv98 omon is better then some sniper's weapons that are used in sniper's matches has FR-F2, Blaser R93... And about the nighthawk you said the only thing you like about that pistol is the sound it makes but nighthawk it's desert eagle with a different skin and it make's the same sound has the original Desert Eagle (Perm)... -.-''

BTW good luck selling you Kriss Super Death V (nice and rare weapon) acc
    no it doesnt u dont own a nighthawk so u wouldnt know
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    no it doesnt u dont own a nighthawk so u wouldnt know
    Yes it does because i once had an acc with corvus and nighthawk and other weapons...

Thanks
    Yes it does because i once had an acc with corvus and nighthawk and other weapons...
    Come play with me ingame and ill show u. Plus people say the gun has chemical effect as well since when they are hit their crosshairs are a mess
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    SV98 OMON makes 101 of damage, i think someone use's it... Your you will say that you prefer to play with pgm.338 or FR-F2 instead of sv98 omon? FR-F2 is a good sniper but only makes 95 of damage and sv98 omon makes 101 and has more munitions and the same stability...
    You know nothing about ava. Modded pgm does 115 dmg if im not mistaken, yet it tanks. Modded tpg does <100 dmg yet it tanks 60% of the time. Stats are nothing, it is armor penetration that matters.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

You know nothing about ava. Modded pgm does 115 dmg if im not mistaken, yet it tanks. Modded tpg does <100 dmg yet it tanks 60% of the time. Stats are nothing, it is armor penetration that matters.
    tpg is 110 and tanks lol. U thinking of firebird 100 dmg with mods since it doesnt have a barrel
    Last edited by demon204; 12-26-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Come play with me ingame and ill show u. Plus people say the gun has chemical effect as well since when they are hit their crosshairs are a mess
    Ok then, what's your skype?

Thanks
    Ok then, what's your skype?
    check my thread lol
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

BTW pgm.338 does 114 of damage not 115 damage! We can see who doesn't know anything about ava and i said that sv98 omon is better the pgm.338 because the time to fire a shot of pgm.338 we can say that is about the time to fire two shots from sv98 omon and gonzo just because a weapon causes more damage then another doesn't mean that the one that causes less damage isn't better then the one that causes more... And you said that status aren't nothing then you're saying that HK416 kill's a player faster then SVD Zebra...
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-26-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks
    BTW pgm.338 does 114 of damage not 115 damage! We can see who doesn't know anything about ava and i said that sv98 omon is better the pgm.338 because the time to fire a shot of pgm.338 we can say that is about the time to fire two shots from sv98 omon and gonzo just because a weapon causes more damage then another doesn't mean that the one that causes less damage isn't better then the one that causes more... And you said that status aren't nothing then you're saying that HK416 kill's a player faster then SVD Zebra...
    We r saying stats lie. Lots of ava players know this ask anyone. I mean the pgm tags now but it still has a higher 1 shot kill ratio then sv. Also its bolt snipers who cares if sv can shot faster then pgm. it has a higher kill ratio so if both player are pro and never misses a shot the pgm will kill the player with sv before the sv can take a 2nd shot. Making the pgm more reliable then the sv. Also if players are horrible and they misses alot of shots the pgm will only need 1 shot to kill so he will only need 1 shot to hit lol

Yes he missed by 1 dmg point. U miss by 5 sv is 90+5 dmg=95 dmg u said 100 so doesnt mean much lol
    Last edited by demon204; 12-26-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I play since IJJI time lolz ... -.-''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Yes, stats are nothing. Stats are written wrong. And hey look! It does 114 not 115, I must know nothing about AVA. Dude, sv is bad, it tanks, and you suck at the game. Accept it or shut up. Btw, post farming with your English will only make you look bad. If you spam the forums, at least learn some English.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Yes, stats are nothing. Stats are written wrong. And hey look! It does 114 not 115, I must know nothing about AVA. Dude, sv is bad, it tanks, and you suck at the game. Accept it or shut up. Btw, post farming with your English will only make you look bad. If you spam the forums, at least learn some English.
    Stats are written right, Aeria just nerf's the guns man, post farming ? My computer would blow if i use hacks and AVA at same time, don't like my Engrish* ? I'm not here to please you.

Thanks
    Stats are written right, Aeria just nerf's the guns man, post farming ? My computer would blow if i use hacks and AVA at same time, don't like my Engrish* ? I'm not here to please you.
    Yeh but look at some of the other guns such as tar they have decent dmg and range but they suck even with those stats and they were never nerfed. Also if u were around during ijji how did u not know 1gcoin=10ap?
    Last edited by demon204; 12-26-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeh but look at some of the other guns such as tar they have decent dmg and range but they suck even with those stats and they were never nerfed. Also if u were around during ijji how did u not know 1gcoin=10ap?
    That was my brother who posted that, this account is shared between me and my brother, if anyone as questions about it i can show us on webcam! xD

Thanks
    wow blame ur brother for posting sumthing cause u got it wrong. Also since u didnt add me on skype here u go Hear the draw sound and the reload sound different :P and there is a blue flare when u shot so prob chemical bullets. Idk if it is since i never got shot by a nighthawk yet since barely anyone has it
    Last edited by demon204; 12-26-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    Vouches

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast