Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    good luck mate nice account.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uanderson For This Useful Post:

blondu21 (12-24-2013)

Thanks
    bump /10charts shoty

Thanks
    Purchased a service and awaiting completion, very straight forward and seems legit. I'll comment back when everything is done but I'd totally recommend the dude at the current moment.
    Last edited by Denotation; 12-25-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    Lol this thread amuses me i gotta see who is stupid enough to give in to the euro method. There is a free program out there that does it for you, Waste of $5 bucks. But goodluck OP see if any of these desperado's pay up. The euro glitch is a known bug just enhanced with a hacker tool and your charging money for it xD free to use

But yeah guy seems legit if you dont have the free method go and spend your change
    Last edited by freakshow16; 12-28-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks
    Can you please explain; without revealing the method, how this actually works? Editing the thread could help alot of people to understand, which can also enable this service to expand. You can tell us if we get the win/loss. How long it takes, etc. Thanks
    Last edited by tkbaek1997; 12-28-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    tkbaek1997

To Vouch + 1 Click Below
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouch...-thread-d.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freakshow16 View Post
    Lol this thread amuses me i gotta see who is stupid enough to give in to the euro method. There is a free program out there that does it for you, Waste of $5 bucks. But goodluck OP see if any of these desperado's pay up. The euro glitch is a known bug just enhanced with a hacker tool and your charging money for it xD free to use

But yeah guy seems legit if you dont have the free method go and spend your change
    Yes, your point is understandable but this is a service. This means the service provider does it for you so you dont waste any time doing it. Also in today's society , people are lazy (like me) so they may want other people to do it.
    tkbaek1997

To Vouch + 1 Click Below
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouch...-thread-d.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denotation View Post
    Purchased a service and awaiting completion, very straight forward and seems legit. I'll comment back when everything is done but I'd totally recommend the dude at the current moment.
    Going to go ahead and change my original pre-vouche. I purchased the $5 service on December 24th, and was quoted a minimum of two days work time for the service to be completed. Now, it's December 31, and I've yet to see any proof that anything is being done on my account. I've had minimal contact with the seller since the service completion has been moving up. "I'm very busy, 2 more days" was the last message I received, and that was two days ago. Since then, I've sent several messages and received no notice of any change. I have the skype logs handy should I need to post them, but I would not recommend this seller to anyone. I've been very patient and will no longer continue to be patient. If you cannot meet a deadline, do not offer to sell someone a service.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    i know how he exp hacks...if u want i can do it for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Denotation View Post
    Going to go ahead and change my original pre-vouche. I purchased the $5 service on December 24th, and was quoted a minimum of two days work time for the service to be completed. Now, it's December 31, and I've yet to see any proof that anything is being done on my account. I've had minimal contact with the seller since the service completion has been moving up. "I'm very busy, 2 more days" was the last message I received, and that was two days ago. Since then, I've sent several messages and received no notice of any change. I have the skype logs handy should I need to post them, but I would not recommend this seller to anyone. I've been very patient and will no longer continue to be patient. If you cannot meet a deadline, do not offer to sell someone a service.
    I Can do it for u i know how he does this method for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePara View Post
    i know how he exp hacks...if u want i can do it for free.
    Can you pm me how ?
    Or gimme your Skype ?

Thanks
    Perm FG Roswell ? For Free?! Im just a bit scarred that u steal my Acc.. i hope ur not a scamer ! because i want this FG xD i will add in 1 week some AP then i'll come back to u

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOne. View Post
    Perm FG Roswell ? For Free?! Im just a bit scarred that u steal my Acc.. i hope ur not a scamer ! because i want this FG xD i will add in 1 week some AP then i'll come back to u
    Adding the guns has been patched but the exp still works
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    What will $50 get me?

Thanks
    Adding Guns is patched? noo i added 3k AP ._. ' damn it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12