Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

[Discussion ]My chat with Avtivision support

A few days ago there was a topic about some guy from activision support claiming the AC works in ghosts so I decided to contact them myself

Discuss away

Chat Log:

Chat Started: Tuesday, December 24, 2013, 04:22:00 (-0800)

Chat Origin: Call Of Duty EN Auth

Agent Cyril M

( 3s ) Cyril M: Activision Support reporting for duty!

( 14s ) Cyril M: Thank you for contacting Activision Customer support. My name is Cyril. May I know your name and how may I help you today?

( 34s ) Distiny: Hi, I got a question regarding Ghosts' so called anti cheat.

( 48s ) Distiny: I see cheaters and hackers rampaging like crazy on PC

( 1m 6s ) Distiny: IW claims they got an anti cheat in place though

( 1m 41s ) Cyril M: I see. Thank you fro reporting this to us Sir. Before you ask, may I have your gamertag and console please?

( 2m 1s ) Distiny: I play on the PC, not consoles and there lies the problem

( 2m 32s ) Distiny: I reversed the game and noticed their "Live Anti Cheat" is purely stats based and only works on consoles

( 2m 44s ) Cyril M: I'm sorry for that Sir.

( 2m 49s ) Distiny: It gathers console ID, so it can or not apply a ban

( 3m 18s ) Distiny: and seeing Valve doesn't have a 64bit version of VAC ready yet it means us PC gamers are left in the cold

( 5m 50s ) Cyril M: Sir, in PC, players have Steam accounts. To report the cheats, there are three ways to do it. First is to report in in-game. Second is to report their gamertags or their Steam account name or ID. Last is to send an email to the Infinity Ward through their email address report@infinityward.com. You can send also videos to them.

( 6m 31s ) Distiny: I don't want to be rude here but you know that's just a placebo effect to ease the mind of the avarage gamer.

( 6m 45s ) Distiny: I know because I'm a hardcore cheater myself

( 7m 3s ) Distiny: The ingame report features isn't sending any info for PC players

( 7m 10s ) Distiny: I reversed the function

( 7m 45s ) Distiny: I prestiged to max 20 mins after the game launched, I topped the leaderboards with insane scores on day 1, now so many weeks later I'm still not banned

( 7m 54s ) Distiny: so truth be told I'm a bit baffled

( 9m 13s ) Cyril M: I see. Did you mean that you were hacked and got those high stats Sir?

( 9m 36s ) Distiny: is it the lack of people playing on PC and the big amount of cheaters that make them not wanting to ban a large amount of the players (which will ruin their stats regarding pc and all the consequences regarding funding, marketing etc etc)

( 9m 52s ) Distiny: no I mean I hacked them myself...

( 10m 39s ) Distiny: The "issue" I'm trying to bring up is why they lack the will to actually ban me and all those other blatant cheaters ?

( 11m 25s ) Distiny: The bad rep? Admitting their PC game is infested with cheaters ? Admitting they got 0 Anti cheat protectiong on PC?

( 12m 25s ) Cyril M: I see. Thank you fro verifying that Sir. Thank you also for reporting this to us. About the anti cheat you said, we at Activision Support don't have any information about it. I just heard it from you just now.

( 12m 41s ) Distiny: I understand IW/Activision can't just say, fu pc players but keep telling them to send vids and report them etc etc but you know as well as I do that info doesn't get looked at

( 13m 45s ) Cyril M: Here's the thing I can do about this. I will take this as a feedback from you and let our assigned team know about that concern of yours.

( 13m 51s ) Distiny: I understand you don't know much about the inner workings (game code) obviously but seeing a franchise like CoD fail so much year after year in IW hands it gets kind of... pathetic I think is the best to describe it

( 15m 8s ) Distiny: 3arc Did a great job regarding Anti cheat on PC, I got banned multiple times so their system works, I hope your company can convince IW to put a little more effort into their game

( 15m 40s ) Cyril M: Thank you for reaching out with regards to that. I certainly respect your point of view with regard to the game. If you wish, I
    can forward that as feedback to the appropriate parties to let them know how you feel about this and if you have anything you might want to share as suggestion.

( 16m 23s ) Distiny: Get Valve to work on their x64 version of VAC

( 16m 47s ) Distiny: I want to thank you for listening and be honest about this matter

( 16m 59s ) Cyril M: I see. Thank you for sharing insights about the game. I'll be more than happy to forward them to the appropriate parties. These are very useful information to help us know how the games would be improved and can be used as future reference, so we highly appreciate you for taking your time just to let us know. Thank you.

( 17m 11s ) Distiny: Happy holidays

( 17m 35s ) Distiny: Good evening.

( 17m 46s ) Cyril M: Aside from this issue, is there anything else that I can assist you with?

( 17m 53s ) Distiny: No thank you.

( 18m 16s ) Cyril M: Okay, if that will be all, thanks for contacting Activision Support. If you have any further need assistance, please feel free to contact us again. For future updates about the game please log on to https://elite.callofduty.com/ or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist. Have a great day.

( 18m 29s ) Cyril M: Happy Holidays! You may now end this chat contact. Goodbye and take care.
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (12-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    As usual hes talking around the real question and gives a sided awnser to try to calm the "dumb kids" down. Typical,
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 12-24-2013 at 06:05 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SammyDoge1 For This Useful Post:

snnoow (12-25-2013)

Thanks
    haha you sir are my hero

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyhond1 View Post
    As usual hes talking around the real question and gives a sided awnser to try to calm the "dumb kids" down. Typical,
    well he admits he has no clue
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I think steam will do nothing for 64bit vac now, more occuped to get os working and seam to be linux based

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Can you elaborate on what you meant about the reports on PC going to nothing or what you found when you reversed the coding. That confused me a little bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
    Can you elaborate on what you meant about the reports on PC going to nothing or what you found when you reversed the coding. That confused me a little bit.
    If you get repoted, peps from IW won't do anything, partialy because ingame report feature doesn't work properly because it sends nothing about PC players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    well he admits he has no clue
    True thats already a big step, instead of them lieing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    xD, this made my day.
    he probably wont do anything with this info I guess.
    anyway, you're the boss distiny
    Please donate! <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    He's just sitting there : Thumb + Anus = Match found.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Guess that means, I can just use my aimbot and not give 2 fucks..? Because I'm not gonna get banned anyways right..? :3

MY COMPUTER SPECS

CPU - i5-6600k 3.5 GHz Quad-Core

RAM - 32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 2133 mhz RAM

Motherboard - MSI Z170A SLI PLUS ATX

Hard Drives - WD 1 TB HDD, Corsair LS Force 120 GB SSD

Video Card - Asus STRIX GTX 970 4 GB

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Case - Corsair Obsidian 750D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

If you get repoted, peps from IW won't do anything, partialy because ingame report feature doesn't work properly because it sends nothing about PC players.
    Well I understand that but the way he worded it it made it seem like the player reports even for the PC only send the stats of the player to the IW team meaning that if you hack your stats they would pay more attention to that then someone using an aimbot or ESP. I was wanting clarification on what data he found is ACTUALLY being sent. I know the reports on the 360 Xbox1 and PS3/4 send the Gamertag/Console ID to the team but is it sending info like that on the PC. With PB it was GUID based, is it similar this time or is it only sending gamer specific stats, or what. That's what I was asking. I wrote that at like 3 am so it may not come out as I had intended.
    [IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/1265635923_36986.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/34473.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/46853_zps1e653219.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/49665_zps070c3347.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/45307_zps4574b2ca.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/44916_zps93d4fd80.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/45407_zpsde4a0a2f.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/14789_zps744b9313.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/48663_zps8d539735.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/47275_zps93a0df94.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/18772_zps9a030232.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/11156_zps1e4dd462.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Steam can scan all your PC programes installed and open process and hardware. If you wanna test go under "help" tab in steam gui. Also there's steam xuid (game license) and xnadrr related to your gamertag and stats like for xbox, i think this is used to port your stats from pc to console, and ban from server but let you in steam "good standing".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kissofdiss View Post
    Guess that means, I can just use my aimbot and not give 2 fucks..? Because I'm not gonna get banned anyways right..? :3
    Until they do something serious, you won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kissofdiss View Post

That's pretty much what i've been thinking the past 1+ month!
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 12-25-2013 at 05:40 PM.