Thanks

Le Bot on Android??

ive been wondering seens we all know how to play aqw on android and ios users
    maybe its time you guys create Le Bot or other bots for mobile like le bot because i thing everyone has an device like that and others use computer turn out to be high on killing your moms bills <--- if you know what im saying pls create one XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zed147 View Post
    maybe its time you guys create Le Bot or other bots for mobile like le bot because i thing everyone has an device like that and others use computer turn out to be high on killing your moms bills <--- if you know what im saying pls create one XD
    It is possible to play normal AQWorlds on android, but not trainers like Le Bot.
    The only way I can think of right now is if someone were to manage to make an in-browser version of Le Bot like mentioned in previous posts (and deemed possible). Then you could just load the webpage through your android.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zed147 View Post
    I think this would be a amazing idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Someone can try to get the .swf file for Le Bot and test it on an Android phone (I don't have one myself - Windows Phone ftw) to see it works... How about you, @Oliboli8769?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    but higly dought it will happen anytime soon, but since aqw is creating a browser game maybe we can work of of that
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Someone can try to get the .swf file for Le Bot and test it on an Android phone (I don't have one myself - Windows Phone ftw) to see it works... How about you, @Oliboli8769?
    Hmm... I guess that might work
    But sadly I don't actually own an android, nor have much experience with them.
    I'm sure someone else will be willing to try
    But I think the person who tests it should be an active user who can be trusted, as the .swf file can sometimes be misused...

What I can firmly say for now is that using Le Bot on an IOS device is pretty much out of the question unless an in-built browser version is created.

Thanks

I have an old android that still works alright. If you would let me, I'll try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

I have an old android that still works alright. If you would let me, I'll try.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuure, go ahead (don't forget to report the results).

Thanks
    Suuuuuuuuuuuure, go ahead (don't forget to report the results).
    All right. So I found out a way to do it, I tested it with Zero's SWF in his source. There's an application that allows you to load SWF files in the android market, even though flash is discontinued it still allows it somehow. I'll make a tutorial and then you can decide what to do, not sure how secure your SWF would be.