Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    I think he is keeping it out of sale for now until the issue has been resolved, in my opinion he can keep on trading. All I actually want is the the bunch of scammers to be banned, and keeping our community safe from future scammers. Demon baught it fair and square from Max eventhough max did not get it on a legit way. But it's all demon's now he paid a 100 dollars for it, so I will not take it from him. Don't be afraid to offer anything, I will also dig up some primairy info of it for demon to give him actual full acces to it for recovery and such.

Ohh and @demon204 don't forget to mention the holy mackerel from the melee slot
    Your a good guy guy and ya @Maxedout he tends to get things in shading way when he's dealing with scammers. He was an mm so it was easy to just take their accounts and profit. But It was with the best intentions and I fully support him he was trying to get revenge and saw no wrong in it.which I still don't c wrong in it..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to *Firefly For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (12-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    Your a good guy guy and ya @Maxedout he tends to get things in shading way when he's dealing with scammers. He was an mm so it was easy to just take their accounts and profit. But It was with the best intentions and I fully support him he was trying to get revenge and saw no wrong in it.which I still don't c wrong in it..
    Vouch for *Firefly , i just made a successful trade with him two days ago, he's a nice and respectable trader
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-31-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well I guess you're kinda right, but max could have done it trough a legit way, or skwon23 could just have reported hypt and try getting chargeback. Hypt was already donator by that time, I guess he wouldn't have wanted to lose his mpgh rep. Anyways why would I take back an account that I have lost by one terrible mistake which is paid for generously, that would make me a thief aswell and by taking the account I'd probably make demon quite mad aswell I just want to keep this community clean from scammers as much as possible and to keep al trades safe as possible.

Ohh and about max, wouldn't despise his acts, so much temptation, probably no one will ever be able to let it all pass their line of sight.
    Last edited by nagtmonster; 12-31-2013 at 11:28 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nagtmonster For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (12-31-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
    Whats the rank of the account? Also, is the account still on sale? Not really sure since nagt is going on with the scammer stuff. Add me to skype vlados.bad or vladosbad@yahoo.com if interested .
    Selling it now and I added u
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    Well I guess you're kinda right, but max could have done it trough a legit way, or skwon23 could just have reported hypt and try getting chargeback. Hypt was already donator by that time, I guess he wouldn't have wanted to lose his mpgh rep. Anyways why would I take back an account that I have lost by one terrible mistake which is paid for generously, that would make me a thief aswell and by taking the account I'd probably make demon quite mad aswell I just want to keep this community clean from scammers as much as possible and to keep al trades safe as possible.

Ohh and about max, wouldn't despise his acts, so much temptation, probably no one will ever be able to let it all pass their line of sight.
    How do I get a chargeback from him when the original owner recovered it?

Thanks
    im on skype talk to me bud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    How do I get a chargeback from him when the original owner recovered it?
    U can file a chargeback from paypal if the original owner reclaim their acc
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    U can file a chargeback from paypal if the original owner reclaim their acc
    I got it from maxedout and the original owner took it from me. I didn't use paypal to get this account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    I got it from maxedout and the original owner took it from me. I didn't use paypal to get this account.
    Who was the original owner? Ip check him then go to his house to beat him up? Lol I'll back u up XD
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This account still for sale/trade?

Thanks
    This account still for sale/trade?
    Yep now it is god i forgot to post screenshots and ameer hasnt even checked it :P he must know im legit or hes just lazy XD
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yep now it is god i forgot to post screenshots and ameer hasnt even checked it :P he must know im legit or hes just lazy XD
    We'll add me on skype lideaglel and he's probably just being lazy cause he deleted mine right away even though I'm legit

Thanks
    We'll add me on skype lideaglel and he's probably just being lazy cause he deleted mine right away even though I'm legit
    Already on ur skype

also links now to new screenshots. Even though it hasnt changed from old screenshots
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    Vouches

Thanks
    Bump still selling @pandahaho Tell me when u gonna buy the subway gift cards. I have 3 other people interested in the acc cant wait forever
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lazy it is, didn't close my thread...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast